"Energy "scanning of eyes

I am so sorry to hear about that. I can understand you, went through something similar.
If you want to talk, some support or an insightful serious (or not so serious) chat, I am open to private messages.

Sending you lots of love. It will get better.

2 Likes

Very kind, thank you!

1 Like

I really do feel like there’s a definite source somewhere, it almost feels like a choking green smoke. Maybe meditating on it and clearing it up will help :slight_smile: You’re very welcome. I’m really new at it so it’s been a cool exercise to scan the others to see if it matches with your reading, you’re much more precise than I am in identifying what the feelings are so i’m also learning a lot :slight_smile: it’s a fun thread

You are very good at it!!

That green smoke is my anger. When I get angry I can be a very toxic and dangerous person.
It is a self destructive part of myself, but nothing to cleanse. It is more something to work from within.

Don’t feel discouraged!! I also have a lot to improve!!! It is always great to practice. You should scan other people in this thread, I am sure they don’t mind. I never meant this thread to be an unidirectional scanning post. I want people to scan each other. This is not about me or anyone scanning by themselves. Not a service neither.

This is a place to learn, so feel proud of it!

1 Like

The third part is about right. I am naive enough to believe in justice for all, the world isn’t fair of course. But that doesn’t mean we should try to make ot as even as we can.

Power not so sure about, but I am glad to see that others notice something I don’t. It’s especially interesting they emit light when my godform is a slightly dark one, but has to potential to activate it’s lighter half, I am indebted to a reader for that info, I’ll repay them by tomorrow.

1 Like

Ah okay I see :slight_smile: I wish you the best in your development! Thanks for the encouragement. I’ll just be in here lurking around :slight_smile:

1 Like

@anon48532061

As a thank you for reading my eye, this is what I saw and felt while scrying your eyes:

Swirling yellowish energy were in the middle of your left eye, and some of us know that yellow energy represents: Hopefullness, spiritual awareness and new ideas to emerge in the near future.

But the feelings were something else, though. Anxiety, restlessnes and feelings of boredom. There’s something holding you back, or maybe someone being in the way? :thinking:

1 Like

Completely spot on @succupedia .

The feelings are related to a chronic illness altogether with a lack of time to develop all the talents/hobbies I would like to develop. And that makes me stand by and not to choose anything sometimes, getting stuck, not being able to actually develop.

Thank you so much for the scrying. I would love that other people could scry each other in here. AS I said,this thread is not about me scanning, and getting scanned back. It is much more!

3 Likes

You’re welcome! It gives an odd aftertaste when scrying, because a lot of things happens physically, mentally and astrally. It still lingers from reading you and my head chakra is tightened along with the residue of your feelings.

Anxiety and frustration is quite unpleasant to feel, and maybe you should work on balancing your energy? Whenever I feel anxious, restless or bored, I just close my eyes and focus on my spirits to calm me down. And * BOOM * it’s gone and I feel calm once again. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes. It gives an aftertaste, but it is easy to wash it off easily. Lilith has helped me a bit with that.
In the past it was a bit hard to “disconnect” from the rest. There was a point where I was not sure whether what I felt was surrounding me or within me. You, that work with energy probably can relate too!

Thank you, I will try that, actually, I am slowly tending to do so (focusing on spirits) to calm myself. It helps me to draw more frequently and to channel all of it into art.

Thank you so much for all the advice. You are great!

2 Likes

It is, and I have some methods that easily washes off residual energies and even curses. Astral, and spirit, intimacy is one method that always works for me. Two merged energies washes away the “intruder” energy like an antivirus shot kills a virus.

The deeper your connection to spirit is, the more you learn how to be calm and focus on here and now. The past or the future should have it’s distance, because that’s not something you can affect directly.

3 Likes

Thank you!!! So much knowledge and experience to put into!!!

Yes, I tend to get spirit intimacy very frequently.It washes off all.

Thankful for having a lot of nice people like you over here.:kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Color is amazing!

1 Like

6 Likes

Yeah You’re not the first to say Im a healer but thank you. Since Im a hybrid growing up I was able to draw in peoples emotions and sometimes physical pain or sicknes in order for them to be ok at the cost of myself. With my ex I would place my hand and lips on her back or hold her foot and suck it all in. Her depression and pain would disappear within seconds and she would pass out. I’d run to the bathroom and puke or pass out silently crying cause it was too intense. Ive never met someone so twisted up inside…totally worth the burnout seeing her smile.

Not going to lie I have severe asshole moments more than I would like. But, if I can help as many people as I can and put a handful of smiles on people’s faces my day was good.

1 Like

For the moment I would like to inform you that I am going to step back for the moment and let other users scan each other.

I don’t think is fair for me to monopolise this thread, as it was intended for all to interact with. I am sure there are a lot of people who are able to scan from a picture like I do.

Therefore please interact with each other and don’t get sad if I don’t reply just yet to any of you. I am sure there are people who are better than me with scanning as well.

I will, from time to time, scan and reply but not at the rate of the past days. I also need a rest, and time to focus on other types of magical practice.

I hope you understand, and have fun!

4 Likes

1 Like

IMG_20190414_200804