Ending bad luck : A life saving tip for all my friends braving the Saturn Retrograde right now

For most of us, finances dip badly in the Saturn retrograde, things go more slowly and machines often go haywire (especially cars).Old clients and time wasters will often crawl back and debt collectors will become rude(r).

This tip should come as a blessing to all people doing saturnian work, as well as those suffering healthwise and money wise from the retrograde.After years of being hit by saturn during the retrogrades I finally found a way out.It effectively ends bad luck.

The Kamea or the Seal does not work as it either blocks or activates saturn.Both are not good options.We need the saturn energy and we need to sweeten Saturn to us.

Here is my expeimental regime which is working wonders.

You will need a copy of Jason Miller’s advanced planetary magic and financial sorcery.
Copy the seals and print them.Colour them with love and thoughtfulness.You can keep them with you (I always keep them with me) or you can even keep them in your financial box, your locker or even stick then on your own voodoo doll for sympathetic money magic.Speaking of voodoo, next time you use a radionics software, flash these seals as booster symbols on your own picture x totally works x

Saturn’s Symbol can be stuck on a wall.It needs a daily TLC regime in the hour of saturn.I anoint it with patchouli oil and often meditate in the hour of Saturn over it.A Black candle will be good to salute saturn in the hour of saturn too if you are exceptionally riddled by debts or someone is trying to steal your inheritance or investments.Saturn also helps you kick Greedy banks in the ribs.

The beauty of all these seals is that they are almost (95%) immune to any retrogrades.Jason Miller must be a genius and we must thank him for this!This can help you continue magic during all times, except the moon Void of course times, which I personally feel are terrible for magic.I often feel my head spinning during a void of course.

Another tip is to avoid meat or fast on Tuesdays and Saturdays.Saturn is about death, so I try to visit morgues, graveyards and quiet forest areas during this time.

In my experience when I was studying old planetary systems, there is little mention of neptune and pluto.This is as i understand because of these are considered aspects of Saturn.So death, transformation, debts, self improvement, introspection are also going to be well dealt with through Jason Miller’s saturn seal.

Now if you combine Miller’s Saturn Seal and Mars Seal, you can save a relatives life or your own life during a simultaneous saturn and mars retrograde.In 2016 if I had any idea of this I could have saved my mother’s life but sadly she had to go.Knowledge is everything my friends! This should explain why so many famous people and not so famous people died during 2016.Mars and Saturn were in a retrograde and direct battle.

The Venus seal by Miller can help stabilize relationships and help you avoid losing lovers around Christmas and venus retrogrades.Tried and tested.

My personal favourite is his mercury seal.I have it plastered on all electronics.

Now coming back to saturn, I just found a block of Black Tourmaline (black onyx, black agate and black quartz will do the trick too!) I engraved the Saturn seal on it and have kept it in my south part of the house.It has literally absorbed the negativity in my house over a few days.A yankee candle or any black candle you can keep burning south of your house will do wonders.I rubbed a lot of patchouli oil on the stone and communicated with it.

It is only this year I realised that Saturn can be your friend, and Jupiter is not always your friend.But if you are wise enough to use the seals by Miller for Jupiter, Jupiter will still help you even when a transit is not favourable.

I have embedded my house with these seal prints, like small points of energy.

p.s. If saturn really takes a fancy on all your TLC, your witch powers will increase x

23 Likes

I’ve been having some problems with my car recently, definitely going to try this, thanks! :smiley:

1 Like

I always keep the 7 miller seals in my car :slight_smile: also a sigil of Ahl’faroahn to keep me covered for shelter and food because sometimes while travelling you end up somewhere , where money has no value and you are struggling to be safe x this usually happens when I go traveling to collect weird stones and witch stuff x

5 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! Here I was thinking it was Mercury in retrograde, like Great Grandma was always saying.

I read somewhere that Saturn is associated with Yig, of the Lovecraftian mythos. A serpent. Death. I gotta dig deeper. Maybe charm some form of serpent.

Thanks again!

5 Likes

The Miller seal looks like a lovely serpent.The colour is black.The essence is that of a strict father who can be bent with some continuous TLC and respect.

3 Likes

Just a heads up for my mates here,

placing all Miller seals on your picture on any Psionic or Easy Rad type device can do wonders for luck, especially if you are going through bad phase.

All seals mean you will get the best of every planet 24/7 Retrograde or No Retrograde x

5 Likes

Can Saturn be used to get rid of bad luck getting laid and if you seem to have other obstacles? Can Saturn be used for lust?

1 Like

It could possibly be used to banish shyness and inhibitions,ect. Have not experimented with this so i could not give you the possible side effects. Some of the risks could be related to giving an extra dose of saturn energy to someone who for example is into self(sun) discipline(saturn). Could potentially kick this trait into overdrive instead of having the desired effect.

Just a matter of fine turning the magick for the target.

2 Likes

Try communicating with Saturn in its day and hour, saturn knows many forms , you just need to look around you harder.

In your case try tapping into Venus not Saturn.

I will not buy another Book to add my my limited but good collection now. I’m at the stage of life where downsizing is necessary. I don’t want more Things. I say ground yourself to earth to help pass through this Saturn retrograde phase whenever it occurs and listen to drvirtual7 his subliminals IMO are just as good as dosers. Also I listen to clearnow333 videos, also very effective for extra aid during times of stress and difficult energies. Having stones in the house is okay helps mentally if not otherwise, and otherwise ineffective, IMO, compared to actually standing on bare ground directly connecting to gaia, earth will balance everything if you stay with her, connect your bed and other earthing techniques will also aid healing and functionality, and health is all we have to aid performance in a 3D world and mundane realities. Again just My Opinion, but I feel it is valid in every sense. I do understand how magick works like this but… guess I’m too lazy to perform all this sort of stuff. Just too tired dear. Life for me is nearing the end… and quality is also downhill for this reason. Nothing on earth can really do more than temporarily help, for myself especially.

Thanks for the info though.

Sending a cyber-hug. :bouquet:

1 Like

Sorry for the dumb question by this neophyte but as far as I know saturnian current causes suffering and a seal, sigil is a portal for that particular energy. So shouldn’t one banish excessive saturnian current instead of bring more of its energy through it’s seal/sigil.

Thank you @Lady_Eva. Much appreciated. I have jury duty today also, and yesterday the whole day lost due to this selection process, so any energy sent my way is a boon. I watched this stealth video for protection too, could use a little being in a court room I’d think? :smiley:

Blessings to you, m’dear. /|\

(((hugs back))) :hugs:

Saturn is good for any type of binding or destruction(death) to anything unwanted in your life, just be very specific with what you want.

4 Likes

Will this help to someone who have natal aspect saturn- venus sqare?

Magic always can help if done properly in my experience.

A magician is supposed to gain control of the planets instead of being controlled by them. Your natal chart started out influencing you in a certain way, but that doesn’t mean that it has the final say in your life, unless you let it’s influences control you instead.

5 Likes

My sign is ruled by Saturn so I know how it feels, am used to it now, but when I was young I knew nothing about planets etc… I’m still alive but it has been a long harsh run of life. Yeah, I’m careful for sure. :wink:

2 Likes

Nothing but constant Saturn TLC has done wonders for me! can speak greatly on his power

1 Like