Any deities for good luck?

Will accept any suggestion about any deity regardless of the path who can help provide good luck. Thanks. :smile:

2 Likes

The Laughing Buddha.

5 Likes

The many Buddhas are cool, and from what I have learned, not fickle. They don’t care what “path” you’re on and if you hobnob with demons or angels, as long as you enjoy yourself.

Another very helpful deity for good luck is the lovely Lakshmi, the Hindu Goddess of Wealth, Fortune, and Prosperity.

And from the Greek/Roman pantheon you have Tyche, also known as Fortuna :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Here also you may find useful tips too.

2 Likes

Look into Chinese deities ALOT of them are based on luck

4 Likes

Another thing to consider, in addition to the deity recommendations listed above, would be to narrow down your general statement of luck into the exact image of how you would personally prefer the aforementioned luck to manifest in your life, in great and specific detail (this will help in narrowing down the appropriate force of nature to leverage). Then step one would be to attain an attitude of gratitude for whatever good luck you presently have in the specific areas of interest, and feed no energy into the idea of any sort of lack…luck or otherwise (To help avoid any possible self sabotage of your own luck). Then step two, become strategic in your daily affairs, as it has been said that the appearance of luck is the hallmark of the very well prepared. And then finally, employ a team of spirits(such as reccomended in previous responses above, ie the various Buddhas and other eastern deities) and create specifically focused servitors to grease the wheels for all your actions. Teams to influence, protect and assist in the alignment of people places and circumstances that contribute to success as YOU define it. But bear in mind at all times the word team, everyone involved must do their part in order to see the most dramatic change.

2 Likes

Leprechauns. No joke. If you can manage to charm/befriend one, your life will be so much sweeter. Rainbows and 4 Leaf Clovers.

3 Likes

Genesha. Son of Shiva and Destroyer of Obstacles.

7 Likes

:point_up: Genesha is awesome :japanese_ogre:
Be advised though if you seek to learn how to remove obsticles from your life like he does he will hurl a proverbial mountian in front of you and go “move the mountain” :rofl: he is intense but awesome :laughing:

4 Likes

And if you invoke or evoke such deities example that of Indian gods in what language do they speak…Indian language or even English

3 Likes

For me concepts and ideas came through mostly in English but this is likely do to english being my native tongue. Though symbols come in many forms. It has been the same for me for the path of smoke from black magick of ahriman which deals with Persian and Zoroastrian black magick and the lovecraftian current.

1 Like

how ya do that? If ya dont mind me asking

IDK, maybe we can exchange some magix, and if you can prove your worth

I might tell you.