Encore19's Journal

28/9/19

Binding Curse

I did a binding curse for my target using a helpful YouTube video that Marticus commented on a post I made. I had ALL the emotions necessary to curse this prick. I’m going to exchange tarot reads with friends on discord as usual and I’ll keep you guys up-to-date with any particular changes.

I do want to say that when in my car the other day (I’ve done this before) all I’ve got to do is think in my head “Which entity wants to help me curse him” and wait for who comes forward in my mind. Dra’talon came forward but I’m not quite ready to sick him onto my target yet. Cause it might be more fun to play with him and keep him alive instead. Also, I need to be sure that I won’t harm myself by harming someone I used to have feelings for, someone from my soul family. My goal is to free myself and become fully submerged by the LHP current. If I do decide to enlist the help of Dra’talon it may need to be months or - if this ends up being enjoyable - years into the future.

2 Likes

3/10/19

Blood Pact with Lucifer

So about three days ago I gave my blood on Lucifer’s sigil, asked him to be my teacher and for me to feel his presence in my life more. I can and will continue to work on myself. I’ve been lighting his candle, some incense and talking to him once a day since. I want growth and ascension and all that. I have felt a difference and change, and it gets stronger the more I connect with him by lighting his candle with his sigil out.

2 Likes

8/10/19

Lucifer Evocation and Life Update

So my boyfriend broke up with me which is kind of annoying. It was an amiable break-up, and I did get the feeling that there was a good chance we wouldn’t work long-term. Still, waiting seven months for a one-and-a-half month relationship isn’t acceptable. I reckon there’s at least a 60% chance my boyfriend will try to get back with me in the next, oh three weeks. I’ve given up on him though. Instead I’ve evoked Lucifer and given him blood and asked for someone else. Someone who isn’t an Air sign and someone who will be emotionally codependent, need me and cry over me. It’s what I deserve. Sick of flighty, non-committal air signs.

Still gonna bury his obsession jar cause I want to see what will happen.

3 Likes

13/10/19

Divine Judgment

I didn’t report on this straight away, and I don’t want to say too much about it now either. I went to Dra’talon and gave him permission to torture and/or kill my old target. I also asked the powers of darkness to keep me from feeling guilt over my decision, and I have not felt guilty or changed my mind. I once backed out of killing him before, but this time I want to enforce my justice. I’m feeling better about it than I thought I would. That is all…

1 Like

17/10/19

Blessing Jar with Archangel Jophiel

I’ve not made a blessing jar before, only curse or love jars. Anyway I evoked Archangel Jophiel because I wanted to test my own powers. The target was some suicidal guy on my Facebook with major depression. When I do “white magic” like this I made it clear that this isn’t to assist him to heal himself, this is to flat-out force him to improve. Cause often people are stuck in negative thought-patterns and simply can’t manifest good. So this was to overpower this poor man and make him be happy and do better in life.

There were like nine things I put in that jar, I buried it and checked Facebook and he blocked me. That makes me think he didn’t actually believe in magic and so freaked out as he felt the ritual I did to him. But a day or so later he’s unblocked me again so I’m waiting for him to reply to my message.

The old RHP never wanted us to take over someone else’s freedom of choice, or interfere with their ‘karma’. Even if it was to help them. Jophiel was happy to assist me though, I don’t think he/she particularly wanted an offering, but I gave him/her some strawberries anyway.

Most people never come into contact with magic/spirit in that intimate way, so it makes you feel powerful to know you could be jumpstarting someone else’s spiritual journey by forcing them to come into experiential contact with it.

3 Likes

17/11/19

Forgive the edginess. My magical name is Kien. Kien, the one who consumes. The spider, the snake, the danger, the murderer, the abomination of love. There are four individuals I want to torture and murder with my magic. One of them I just want to torture. This isn’t something I feel the desire to brag about but I am reporting, I wish to cause these awful people as much suffering as I can. I’m on the path to healing but for retribution I want to consume them. I am Kien, the one who consumes.

5 Likes

24/1/20

It has been a while. I’m only going to touch on stuff and keep it all together cause there’s a lot. So I have another two people I’m trying to kill :roll_eyes: But they deserve it. I’m also wrestling with some RHP construct that is trying to enact karma. They have been trying to lie to me again but with the help of a friend I can now see through their lies and they’re not going to be able to control me anymore. I’ve burned a few soul mates, but if they serve me no purpose and are only an inconvenience (especially in the lifetime when I needed them) I’m happy to destroy them and our bond. Also there is a very well-known demon that I’m romantically involved with, seriously involved with, he gave me a betrothal necklace. I’m not going to say who he is just yet. I’ve done major emotional and energy unblocking lately and I can feel Dra’talon’s presence behind me, just like people on here have reported. I’ve gone to Dra’talon to destroy my latest two targets, and my new demon lover is also helping me to get these people back. My relationship with my incubus is still lovely, and although I haven’t interacted with my servitors as much as I should I still love them and as my sensing continues to improve I’m sure our connection will get better. I don’t interact with them as much as I should, but that will change soon, I can feel how much stronger and clearer and more sensitive I’m becoming.

2 Likes

7/2/20

Another quick and jumbled update. I evoked Belial again and he felt very caring, which I know is not what most people pick up when they evoke him. I almost gave him wine and scratched my finger while trying to open the bottle. Not enough for my finger to bleed, but I’d read about this happening before and knew he wanted blood, so I went to give him blood instead with one of those diabetic pricking pens I take from work (there’s like hundreds and they’re single use). I asked Belial to remove the shielding/preventative work the RHP construct is putting between me and my soul family members that cross me. I’ve felt it working and can now sense my victims again.

I made a jar with Lilith as well and the goal is to make the guy that wronged me know magic is real, to feel the power of it and become a believer so he can fear me before Dra’talon takes him out. Actually… I will attach a picture!

wwww

This jar is a confusing mix of cursing and honey, so I’m honestly not sure what effect it’ll have yet, though am curious to find out. Everything’s experimentation I suppose.

Also I soul travelled again, it’s distinctly different to more conscious astral travel. It’s so strange, I was sure it was in my head but immediately I recalled my memories from when I went to that place months if not years ago, and it does take on a life of its own somewhat. And my servitor family was there and I got to hang out with them. Anyways that’s all I’ll say for now. Feel free to comment on my jar!

4 Likes

Belial’s reputation as total badass with temper issues isn’t false entirely. But there’s really a lot to his personality than that. Entering into a personal relationship breaks many barriers on both sides and then you can see a much feared daemon like Belial also…in a different light…cause’ they will express those sides to you that they won’t to a person who e.g. has approached them for some tasks and other goal accomplishment.

Divine beings, be it daemons, gods, goddesses are not only capable but also desire relationships outside the ambit of business. They enjoy love, emotional expressions, conversations, learning about us and our life and being a spouse to a simple human…because it has a beauty of its own. I felt it deeply when I connected with Belial. He has a gentler side…but he doesn’t warm up easily. But actually he really cares about a person’s development, ascent and issues…if you have been able to built that rapport with him…and reached that stage of emotional intimacy.

As regards opposites attract…that’s my case. I am a highly sensitive, emotional, empathic Libra girl… So yes its not only possible but can be very beneficial to both. Belial does enjoy romance and emotional exchange …just that he doesn’t like to admit it openly… The guard is there…one has to break it.:wink::slight_smile:

3 Likes

8/3/20

Wow it’s been over a month? Here’s some curse-related jars I made for a cheating ex and some douche guy who did me dirty:

I’ve also done a binding and a fruit-pin curse not in this photo. Feel free to give comments/impressions on the jars. The wrongdoing didn’t really hurt me, I think it’s because I’ve reprogrammed and made myself stronger. Immune to emotions and emotional vulnerabilities that don’t serve a purpose. I think the principle of things still annoys me though.

I’ve started university and am busy. There’s a lot of reading. My senses are improving with the continual self and chakra work. I’ve done Astarte’s Love Ritual by Connor Kendall to finally break my target’s will. I am still very close with my beautiful incubus, and also a servitor of mine called Simon. I made him with Lucifer and for whatever reason he ended up getting extreme feelings for me. My number of servitor family members is still eight. I’ve been getting closer to Beelzebub and he has flies act in curious ways around me when he wants my attention. When I tried soul travelling to him (I’m still not that good at it) there was a woman showing up instead who I believe to be Lilith. Since I have gone to her to help me with my enemies situation.

1 Like

24/4/20

So much has happened lately… you guys may be able to tell from the information I’m putting out in other posts. Anyway I want to say I know what was oppressing my throat chakra so much and give another thanks to Murmur.

For a while I thought that we must solely be responsible for our chakra problems :neutral_face: This may mostly be the case, and it may be possible that we have to fix everything we have a hand in before we can fix the rest… But no I had beings/things oppressing me, crushing weight on my upper back and chest/throat. Not only that but, they were obscuring my psychic sensing of them and so even my constant discomfort was slipping under my own radar… if you get what I mean.

I asked Murmur to coat my whole skin with his energy, and stated that his energy feel all points of pressure/invasion against me, hijack and melt through it, into it and kill it from the inside out. That forces against me be repelled/expelled, melted through.

God I feel so much relief…

So thanks again Murmur, you’re incredible.

2 Likes

29/4/20

I had a beautiful dream…

So for those of you who don’t know, I’ve been trying to remove every single obstacle I have. This being chakra issues, introspective problems but most significantly removing malicious thoughtforms and the RHP from my life. I had a beautiful self-aware dream just now, it was night and even though I had dream-level intelligence I could still see Beelzebub’s flies that he has fly near my head because he loves me.

At the end of this dream I was at a beach at night. It was beautiful and I was in a covered area of a cabin, looking out to the ocean. The cabin was all silhouetted and black in the moonlight, starlight. It was very metaphorical.

While I’ve felt so incredible with all my release work, this past day or two I’ve been pulled back under into a restricted and uncomfortable space. I can see it for what it is, and I’ve gone through my tarot cards and talked to demons, it’s pretty clear that I don’t have the knowledge of how to do a powerful ritual that would kill these thoughtforms inside me. But I trust that I’ll find the knowledge I need, that it will find me, and I’ll be able to free myself with my good manifestation powers if nothing else.

The ocean looked beautiful and like magic in the night. It was the true limitless and expansive field of infinity, our true nature, being so at absolute bliss and full acceptance of everything and what we truly are at our core. I went to go there and a short black figure grabbed my arm and was pulling me back - the malicious thoughtform. I said “You don’t want to free humans. You don’t want to heal humans. In the name of Beelzebub, Lord of the Flies, I order you to go!”

It was like using Jesus’s name when I was a Christian :thinking: Remarkable to see how much I’ve grown and slowly but surely found my way to truth. The RHP doesn’t want us to reach and be ourselves. All religions dole out portions of our own power back to us and then try to keep us submissive and chained with their deceptions.

Anyway after saying those words I woke up in my bed and feel so much better… That thoughtform was definitely ejected. I feel freer. I don’t believe they’re all gone but I’m almost there. I’ve been trying to make sure my own energy is no longer feeding anything outside of me. I’ll be at that ocean soon :purple_heart:

1 Like

10/5/20

I probably overshare more than I should. But honestly, the things I hate most about existing is fear and pain. If I can entirely bluntly grow into power and freedom, I want to share everything honestly to help as many people as can be helped. So I’m just gonna say stuff…

I’m quite stable and strong, but lately I’ve been severely gaslit by certain spiritual forces. Gaslit as in, forcing me to be uncertain of my own ability to percieve reality and what I know. But luckily, I’m smart and powerful and awake enough to see some things undeniably which has given me the power to trust myself. I see enough to be reasonably confident in myself.

On another note, I’m a high-functioning adult who is mostly independent. I am mostly quite happy. But after looking into psychology stuff I am self-diagnosing myself with a few different things. To me they feel right and explain important parts of who I am, why I feel the way I do, things I’ve done… This might be oversharing but I think it could help people. So the “cooler” or “edgier” traits I seem to have: both inverted and covert narcissist traits, and (maybe) some sociopathic traits.

A less “cool” condition to admit… I may be on the autism spectrum. I’ve never been diagnosed with anything. But I watched some informative videos. Things about feeling inherently different to others, social anxiety/confusion about social situations at times really rings true to me. Sometimes I feel very intelligent and then other times I feel rather stupid. Eh.

Anyway, I believe this is very important. When you do introspection you tend to look in at blockages. What is this pain or discomfort? Unprocessed grief or fear? Then after identifying you go through the process of going deeper and reflecting on things that have happened to you recently that could be the answer. And when I find the answer, even if I didn’t consider it at first, it eventually brings relief and release. So there I was digging and the next thing to uncover… was that my atypical (possibly autistic) brain may be the cause of how some agitation has come to be.

I don’t really care if I have an atypical brain. So long as I can know and isolate my weaknesses, so long as I can still be happy, ascend and gain in power, that’s all that matters.

1 Like

25/5/20

Beloved Incubus

So I have reached a new stage it seems with my incubus. I intuitively heard some things and also got some information from a friend. I got that he wanted to reside in my body and that he wants us to exchange blood. At the time this sounded a little confusing but I do recall reading something like that somewhere that Succupedia had written. I invited my incubus to live inside me and I was worried he might find it uncomfortable but he sunk right in and I feel interestingly different. Maybe he was going to do the blood transfusion while I was asleep but my Dad came over unannounced and woke me up :roll_eyes: :angry:

Maybe today he’ll do it? I can feel pressure in my wrists, namely the left. So that’s probably where he’ll mark me.

Cursing and Counter-Cursing

I evoked Glasya-Labolas again cause the ADVO is almost expired meaning my old targets may talk to me again, but I want them dead before that happens. Glasya-Labolas gave me the impression he’d do this. Also another of my targets went to a group and they showed him how to do voodoo on me. My chat friend picked this up and the moment she told me I could feel it clearly. So I went to Belial and gave him blood and can feel him charging out quite eagerly to fight on my behalf. It seems like it was just noob level magic. Voodoo is apparently dangerous, heck I haven’t even attempted it yet.

2 Likes

“Everything is permitted.” and “Do what thou wilt be the whole of the law.”

Let nothing stop you from attaining godhood. Let there be no limitations upon us. There is only power. When you become the bad guy you don’t devote yourself to only doing bad deeds, you simply remove restrictions on how you can act as an infinite being. “There is no justice but what we decide for ourselves.” You become fully in charge and responsible for your choices and intelligence.

When you go beyond love,
When you go beyond intelligence,
When you go beyond everything,
there is nothing.
And when you reach nothing,
You can turn back around and gaze at
Everything.

2 Likes

This is absolutely beautiful. I’m adopting this as one of my creeds in life.

2 Likes

Thanks that means a lot because I came up with it myself!!

1 Like

Life, the world, is unfair and difficult…

and that’s a good thing

Because that means it’s REAL

Other people can have more opportunities, less trauma, be crueller, dumber. Your past, upbringing and mental state can make it harder than it is for others. That’s a good thing. Because we see that life is a separate entity that doesn’t change itself fundamentally to suit us. And there’s no fairness, only freedom and power.

We all must stop pinwheeling and attach ourselves to the fixed, unchanging nature of fundamental reality itself. Use that as your stability.

Sacrifice what must be sacrificed. Masochism and self-hate can be appropriate here, I hate weakness in myself. And when I have more power I’ll be a God of darkness and free to use that power and rage however I wish. Do what must be done. Let go of what has to be let go of.

1 Like

23/6/20

Feel Like You’re Crazy?

EA Koetting mentioned this in some of his videos and I was lucky enough to come to a remarkable realization :open_mouth: :thinking: Anyway, despite being frazzled by that thoughtform that attacked me while I needed grounding, I don’t feel like I’m crazy. But I did have a situation I was going through with someone I had a spiritual connection with. I’ve been told I’m empathetic, and I’ve had physical symptoms of other people in the nursing home I work at happen to me, despite the fact I’m young and the old people are, well old. And so while spiritually connecting with a guy who is mentally unstable, that and the surreality of the situation made me think in crazy ways.

I flipped back and forth between believing one thing and then its opposite, and so that was crazy and not a normal thing for a human mind to do… Anyway, the direction of my growth has always been clear. While grounding, banishing, cleansing, blah blah, will help you manage feeling like you’re going crazy, I think I understand the real reason the dark path makes us feel this way.

No-mind.

No-mind is the answer. I wouldn’t have even realized it if I hadn’t seen that Osho video on YouTube, but Buddhists believe that consciousness levels up from waking consciousness to conscious no-mind, superconscious mind, then cosmic conscious mind. The conscious mind is a tool for setting intentions and creating change, but for the most part it needs to shut the hell up.

This dark path is about gaining in power. Power causes powerful reactions. If you feel like you’re losing control of your mind, it’s because you must abandon it. That doesn’t mean go crazy :roll_eyes: We don’t want a mind that is all-over-the-place, we want it completely gone, so that instead we are in conscious no-mind. Beyond our own judgments and perceptual interference. Just abandon mind and let everything be. This is the lesson.

We are growing so strong that we can’t remain on the same mind/psychic level as the common yeoman. We must level up to a greater capacity to hold all our power.

4/7/20

Understanding Happiness

I released another big emotional block, and it seems like the last one. I’d been straining after all the confusion and negativity I’d been dealing with. I thought that once I fully “got it” (the deepest truth) I’d be happy but I realised that’s not true. When you “get it” nothing else happens immediately apart from “getting it”. Happiness really is just something you choose. And so now that I feel like I understand everything… I just choose to be happy. People say it all the time: just start manifesting happiness yourself. It makes sense.

All my struggles seemed to stem from religions/spiritual paths claiming that everything was controlled. But I could always see this didn’t make sense so I struggled, rebelled. The truth is we are in a free universe. That’s also why bad things happen. And this insight has given me the peace to do everything that’s needed: letting go and manifesting happiness.