Emergency!

So guys I’m about to take a test that will determine wether I stay in this college program or not…is there any on the spot things I can do magically now to increase my chances of passing? I’m so nervous rn😨

2 Likes

This topics been discussed a few times

What current or entities do you prefer?

1 Like

I love the powers of darkness

And I prefer demons such as the goetia and such

2 Likes

Maybe petition King Paimon.

@Onion @MagickVigilante any other recommendations?

1 Like

Which subject?

1 Like

Well I’m at school at my desk with a computer and a test barrier rn, so nothing really I can do regarding a flame

1 Like

And I’m in college for surgical technology so it’s regarding that

2 Likes

So science. King Paimon can help with that. I don’t know others. How long till the exam?

1 Like

A few minutes, how can I send a petition since I don’t have access to fire, I heard flushing it helps but idk

2 Likes

Flushing helps because water. I honestly don’t know who else can help among demons. Good luck for the exam :muscle:

1 Like

Also, what would a proper petition look like?:thinking:

1 Like

Lucifer is good for enlightenment

2 Likes

Chant Paimon and Lucifer’s enn, go to a secluded place

2 Likes

I could probably just listen to it I listen to satania’s enns

1 Like

You can also ask him in your mind. Basically connect to his energy and when you feel it and you’ll know when you feel it. Ask him

1 Like

You can use this format:

The way I write petitions is I first tear the paper clockwise or anti-clockwise. Clockwise to bring in, anti-clockwise to send away.

I draw the sigil on one side and write on the other. For the actual writing you can do what’s in the tutorial I linked.

1 Like

Yes, or repeat in your mind

2 Likes

How will I know paimon got my petition someone told me while im in the middle of the test I may hear him speaking to me or something

1 Like

Please do share if you passed after petitioning king paimon. I am also in college.

1 Like

Will do