Ed and Lorraine Warren

The ones with black glass eyes are a no for me. I don’t need two mini scrying balls staring at me in my sleep thank you kindly.

5 Likes

Hmmmm…Face your fears you must. Go buy a porcelain doll, and do the hide and go seek alone “ritual” Fun times, Fun Times, FUN TIMES…

6 Likes

Hide and go seek ritual? Fenris is curious. Gimme the details of this ritual☺

3 Likes

Anyone know the story on that mirror?

2 Likes

Ooooo I do. So there was some guy who was grieving over his grandfather. He did a ritual litterlly anyone of us can do. He grab the mirror placed it in a room with a chair behind him. He then made it dark as possible so he could barely see his own hand.

Next he got a red light that he put beside the chair, that way you can see the mirror and the chairs reflection. He would sit in front of the mirror and begin asking his grandfather to appear before him in the mirror.

He did this for weeks, three hours or so each day.

Eventually he began to see horrific faces in the mirror. This creeped the hell out of him so he gave it to the Warrens.

3 Likes

Its a creepy pasta. Basically you summon a ghost into a doll, stab the doll which makes the doll “it”, and then give the knife to it. Then you hide and the doll is supposed to look for you and stab you if it finds you. The “ritual” itself can be found pretty easily and is not hard to make useable

5 Likes

That sounds amazing. Have you ever done it?

2 Likes

Jezebell check my post up above Akashiels to see the details on the mirror

1 Like

One halloween. Not very spectacular results, to be honest, but pretty fun anyway.

2 Likes

Ah

1 Like

Don’t very much lesser entities lie about their names saying they’re something greater than they are? Which is pathetic. Lol. It might be that if these shows aren’t faking it.

5 Likes

I’ve only heard rumors of them being charlatans, creating many stories or exaggerating others, not as much as the movies portray it though lol. I remember a syfy channel show with their nephew “Haunted Collector” and did similar work collecting items.

4 Likes

I saw it @anon95495734 . That’s cool. Reminds me of playing Bloody Mary as a child .

They have so much neat stuff. I have to visit the museum one day.

3 Likes

That sounds like the beginning of a cheesey horror flick.

2 Likes

Creepypastas in a nutshell…

2 Likes

I legit think I have OCD lol. Whenever I see someone’s comment and they dont have a heart, I have to give them one, otherwise it bothers me​:laughing::laughing::laughing:

7 Likes

Know any other stories about the items?

2 Likes

There’s many stories about random items from the Warrens collection on Hailey Reese’s “paranormal” YouTube channel. They even flew her out there very recently for a tour of the museum.
This is her channel…

3 Likes

Hmmm. There was one other one I know of. Let me find a picture of it first.

This statue is called the Satanic Idol, it was a statue used in some sort of satanic ritual(s).
One day a hunter, 23 years old, was walking through the woods of Connecticut. He came across this statue and sat in front of it. He said to himself “I don’t like you.” “This feels wrong.” He decided to get up and find his way back to his car. While he was walking back to his car, a man with a white beard and white hair, about the age of 70 or so appeared out of nowhere. When the hunter looked over he decided to ignore him and keep walking.

This man walked with him. After a while, the hunter was lost so he asked the man if he knew where he needed to go to get out of the forest. The man simply pointed to a certain direction. Didnt say anything.

Once the hunter got out of the forest he visited the Warrens. He told them about the man and the statue. Ed asked if the hunter could take him back to the statue, so he did. When he arrived he said he knew what it was. A satanic statue. So he took it and placed it into his Museum.

Eventually Lorraine started acting weird. She crawled up into a fetal position and didnt speak to anyone for three days. Once she was better, Ed knew what had happened. The old man who was walking with the hunter was a Satanic priest. A powerful one.

Ed said that he had done this to his wife, when they took his statue he didnt like that. Ed said his power canceled out the priest’s power, while the priest also cancelled out Eds. Ed said he was for evil, and Ed was for good.

5 Likes

Looks like a 10 year olds art project. It’s cute. Interesting story, but someone helping you get out of the woods doesn’t seem like a malevolent being…

5 Likes