Ed and Lorraine Warren

10 year olds art project. Lol. Maybe the old man was senile, or he got high on his heart medication while making the statue​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I didn’t mean that as an insult that’s just what came to mind

1 Like

Oh, I totally know you didn’t mean it as an insult lol. I have trouble wording things here and there. Sometimes I make light out of situations with humor.

1 Like

Shit. Well i always collected dolls all my life :joy:
I customise some and have heads and bodies lying around. Creeps people out. Haha it’s funny though.
When i was little i had lots of porcelain dolls.
Had to give them away when i moved countries.

5 Likes

I thinkits the other side of things, if you feel a certain way about demons or spirits you will get what you are looking for.

3 Likes

I have no negative qualms with demons, to me they are the darker expression of the divine/spirit.

As for those dolls specifically. They rub off the wrong way. Enough to where I now have to cleanse the apartment with invisibility magick and wards places on it. So.

3 Likes

Any ideas or thoughts about the Shadow Doll? It supposedly visits people’s dreams and can stop a person’s heart.

2 Likes

Iv heard about this doll before. If the doll is strong enough to stop someone’s heart or send them nightmares I dont see why it’s not locked up in a Case like Annabelle. They usually let it out in the open. If anything the doll was probably either cursed or turned into a Voodoo doll. Iv heard when it visits your dreams it appears as some sort of horrifyingly scary creature. It looks frightening, but haft the stuff that’s in the Warren Mesuem is probably just for show.

2 Likes

the devil card.i thought that means a transition,change of job,new relationship.ask others they might have a different answer.cheers

1 Like