Ed and Lorraine Warren

Yes she is.

2 Likes

They are excellent spirit vessels, whether it be for good, bad or neutral spirits. Its by no coincidence how widely dolls are used in magic around the world

5 Likes

You canā€™t burn them, or break them. If you burn a vessel, it doesnā€™t get rid of the entity inside. It unleashes it. Doing so could result in someone being possessed or another object being possessed as a vessel. Its better off locked up inside the vessel, inside a container.

1 Like

But spirits can be told to screw off after the fetish is destroyed. Iā€™m not saying it would be easy, but if they believe that faith in God can do anything then Iā€™d think they would have considered it.

But perhaps they though keeping them would help spread their faith and message.

2 Likes

Or bring in some clout?

2 Likes

Why not both :star_struck:

2 Likes

Pfft. Iā€™d prefer the money. Can buy some candy with it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think the museums been closed for awhile now. Zac Bagans bought a rocking chair from their collection for his museum and either they pulled off one hell of a publicity stunt around it or things legitimately didnā€™t go well after he put it in his museum because it was only there for a week or so and he had to remove it. Anyhow, for a mere $169 you can attend a banquet with Annabelle next month. https://www.warrens.net/form-an-evening-with-annabelle/

3 Likes

Hereā€™s a piece about the chair Zak bought off the Warrenā€™s collection and what happened. Zak Bagans Closes Devil's Rocking Chair Exhibit After Museum Haunts, Chilling Encounter in His Home

2 Likes

Iā€™m always curious about what type of ā€œdemonsā€ cause these types of hauntings/activity. Egregores, low level demons, human spirits masquerading as demons?

4 Likes

If I was floating around for decades, centuries, millennia, Iā€™d get bored and wanna screw with people to.

8 Likes

I would just feed on the constant fear I caused lol

4 Likes

Itā€™s tempting NOW to screw with people, a year of floating around bored would have me re-enacting Amityvilleā€¦

7 Likes

EXACTLY. I really think a lot of it is ornory spirits taking jokes too damn far or just wanting to be left the hell alone.

Not saying that meanies donā€™t exist in the spirit realm, I just think a lot of incidents are spirits version of television.

4 Likes

Especially if I was attached to something and it got put in a museum that people visit every day

5 Likes

Lmao. Their sense of humor must be pretty fucked up to kill someone thenā€¦kind of matches my own humorā€‹:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Its pretty funny though
Investigator 1: ā€œDude, something just tried to kill me, surely its Beelzebub or Belialā€
Investigator 2 " Whoa, what happened, Iā€™m freaking out, man"
Investigator 1: Look, look, scratches shows extremely faint lines, and something tickled my neck, and a pebble hit my flashlight"
Investigator 2: Pees himself
ā€œDemonā€: Facepalming ā€œCā€™mon, its a prank, chill out.ā€

8 Likes

Lol

4 Likes

I watched an episode of Ghost Adventures where Zak tried to say Baal/Bael was residing in a house causing a haunting. Like Iā€™m pretty sure an entity as ancient and powerful as that has better things to do than mess with some stupid humans

9 Likes

Still, fuck those things they freak me out.

3 Likes