E. A. Koetting's Youtube Channel Suspension

I might do the same; not sure how wise it is for me to continue to be so public. I’ll always be willing to be RFH for BALG but showing my face might need to pause.

It’s a shame that it has come to this. People have burned and hung for what we do. I don’t think they imagined a day where we would be where we are and if they did, I’m sure they couldn’t imagine us turning on one another like this. That’s just me though.

I grew up here, the murderer was never really here as far as I remember (what I mean is he wasn’t on much). BALG and EA shouldn’t really be branded, for lack of a better word, for someone else’s lack of understanding.

7 Likes

•blows the referee whistle for a time out•

And: I’m wondering why if people are in agreements on some stuff while the back and forth banter about agreeing? And also why we can’t be adult about things and agree to disagree on what we disagree with.

Add: and then I go for a coffee break while everyone’s hopefully on a time out :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Where will Koetting communicate to his followers now? At this forum? His personal youtube channel? Does he have any social media account that is still up?

4 Likes

I know he has Patreon
An I receive alot of vids and info through there on my email

2 Likes

That’s why I picked an eye avatar not my face for my avatar m. Everyone’s got eyes but I’m the only one with my face as far as I know so if I don’t want relatives or the boss or whoever to know I’m into magick to save myself grief well I do as I did pick an innocuous avatar (aka an avatar you can’t tell who I am by hopefully without lining up everyone and microscopically investigating everyone’s eyes to see who owns the culprit avatar).

2 Likes

Hey there, @Nhoj Please properly introduce yourself. It is a rule of this forum, so PLEASE CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you rpactice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro

2 Likes

Hey pm me lol I’m a visual learner and don’t want to forget your profile when you change your pic​:rofl::rofl::rofl::metal:

2 Likes

Wish granted :smirk:

1 Like

You know I’m watching the strain on hulloween and find myself :thinking: thinking
“Wow no one blames horror movie” :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Not going to lie, I was expecting heavy metal to be at blame somewhere in the bbc piece when I was first reading it. It would have fit the theme of let’s blame everything except the killer.

8 Likes

Hey! I resemble that remark as a metal head lol

3 Likes

The latest information is that we’ll get updates here on this forum as we know more.

Alternative platforms are also being looked into.

5 Likes

Lol I’m a metal head too :rofl: but I’m sure he meant it in good humor

As my comment with horror movies. I literally binge watch them atleast Halloween gives me an excuse

3 Likes

Ya it does. I’m partial to the Nightmare on Elm Street series myself. I never really dug Michael Myers or Jason but everyone has their own preferences when it comes to horror movies.

Add: any ideas on if they’ll remake them? They’ve started remaking almost everything else.

Add: nix that. I think the horror movie topic belongs in the other thread.

1 Like

Lol I did, as I enjoy metal as well.

2 Likes

@Dralukmun I know you did. That’s why I took it in jest.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: This Forum being reported in a negative light in the UK

Is there a chance they can ban this forum as well?

I know this is probably hosted separately but can the govt have a knee jerk reaction and affect this?

A post was merged into an existing topic: This Forum being reported in a negative light in the UK

No no I understand that. But hope this doesn’t snowball into something stupid. Just saw that Facebook and Instagram have also removed EA’s page.