Dynamo the magician

Wow. Idk why I’m surprised.

1 Like

here’s a quote if you try to find his youtube channel
“This account has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube’s policy against spam, deceptive practices, and misleading content or other Terms of Service violations.”

Luckily people saved his videos and started uploading them.

1 Like

Oh good. I did at one point begin practicing telekenisis. I was making a lot of progress but feel out of consistency and practice.

1 Like

Yeah it takes a few years to get good enough to where it becomes practical, but of course working with a spirit who specializes in it would would speed it up quite a bit, nonetheless lots of training and devotion to master the psychic powers latent in human beings.:thinking:

Consistency is the trait of mastery, you should get back into it, maybe get some help from a spirit or go full monk-mode.:rofl:

2 Likes

True the best I could ever do was rotating a paper on a needle a few times.

Well and a couple times I was able to move a pen of the edge of a table. I think that’s probably my best achievement ever tbh

1 Like

Yeah the psi wheel is good practice, I think a lot of people start there, it mimics the way the tibetan monks do it except they start with a leaf or a small stick.

I find lots of third eye meditation helps progress the ability further.

That’s awesome ! :smiley: keep going ! :+1:

1 Like

Well, I can not say if it is real or a slite sleight of hand or even an illusion, what I can say he could have found his godhood. and use it how he feels in would the would he make for himself. like any of as what we can a do with are god/goddess- hood is our choice in the world’s we make of it.

1 Like

I agree completely. I also found that aligning the chakras helped a lottt. But I suppose that helps with just about anything.
And thank you very much!

1 Like

I think @AdamThoth mentioned a demon or spirit that specialized in these psychic powers, but I can’t remember. :man_shrugging:

I found this guy like a year ago he seems to teach mostly elemental kinesis
like air & water.

3 Likes

Ooo I’ve seen that video! I didn’t keep digging though so I didnt know he teaches it. I’d definitely be interested in learning.

1 Like

Oh haha, Awesome, have you ever seen this one? If you haven’t play close attention to the water, this is one of his students.

1 Like

Man that’s insane. I saw that. I’m determined. I want to see if I can figure it out.

Yeah Zozo AKA Pazuzu teaches it.

1 Like

Is that the same demon from the Exorcist movie.

1 Like

The very same google him he’s loves fame and the limelight, one of the few demons I know that behaves that way.

1 Like

Haha that made me giggle a little bit.

Neat.

See I knew you would tell more about Zozo :slight_smile: . Now I’m beginning to understand.

Well @rin did expect another explanation here.

Word goes that Dynamo was very sick a while and that he couldn’t do magic. He traveled far in the woods and came back as a magician.

Some say utter bull. Some say it was a deal.

1 Like

Well what do you say?