Dynamo the magician

A deal with a Daemon, God.

hearsay lots of stage magicians know how to do these these tricks,
but there are real people who can do some amazing things, but their not doing shows in vegas.

But to be honest, he is still sick and doesn’t know if he can perform any longer. So if the myths are true than he has a bad deal. I think he is really good and that some jealous people link him to Demon/Jinn Magic. But on the other land. Maybe he’d learned some tricks.

2 Likes

Hahah! Your comment made me laugh, it seems that the gals surrounding the gentleman in the video are starved for food so probably paid them a few dollars to praise him so they could eat and they are doing a great job of it.

If anyone actually had these powers they would not be publicising them for the fear of being lifted off by the Men in Black.You are 100% right that way.

But lets look at it this way.Using technology to create illusion is somewhat of a type of sorcery.So we should appreciate the guys efforts a bit (like a tiny tiny but).If we look at Mr Koetting’s description in his youtube video of the 9 kings of Hell, we see him talking about the ability of the magician to deceive and shapeshift as a primary survival skill.The ability to throw a sand storm and disappear in the mist and fog that might follow (even if proverbially).

In our daily bid for survival we mages have to deceive, manipulate and shapeshift to get results even though in a much covert manner.

4 Likes

That’s exactly why I recommend all mages learn sleight of hand and misdirection as well as mentalism not only can you make a living with it but it could even save your life one day.

Yep x its raw survival.How else are we going to live? I mean look at all these Sheeple wasting time on organised religion and the whims of Mono Gods.Will they ever stop judging us?

1 Like

Check out Grandmaster Wolf’s channel on YouTube. Its impressive. He does some very interesting close up energy work. Cuts his palm and seals the wound in seconds. Close up video.

2 Likes

This entire thread is no more than a series of hedged fears and resistance based questioning, no? When I watch magicians like this (not in person), I feel a strong responsibility to hedge, as you should. I suppose we should be asking, “Why are no people witness to his “magic” drawn to a site like this? or can we find some?” If we’re all about due diligence and education, let’s pool some resources. This is the wall that forces most to hedge on the side of staged illusion, but also rightfully “exposes” all of us who partook in opinionated “reason” here… It’s a matter of exposing weakness in your perception and taking advantage of your resistance to visual disruption, regardless of true or false. Y’all just doxed your magick selves and so have I :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Well, simply put, quite a few of those can be put down as simple stage trickery. However, the cryokinesis thing that we saw, as interesting as it is, seems like it could possibly be a real thing, although I’ve never seen a crowd kinetic of that type of power for lack of a better term. I’ve seen some pyro kinetics who could do some interesting things, and then knife trick, that looked way too much like CGI, as did The Walking Down the Wall. Is it possible that some of these people are using actual magic to show off? Of course it is, you don’t get into magic if you don’t understand that it is indeed possible to do at least some of the things that are being shown. Electrokinesis, biokinesis, psychokinesis, cryokinesis for all possible, but they generally exist within the human body as a very dormant ability that must be woken up and throw the trained to even get miniscule results. The most extreme thing I’ve seen. Other than that it’s just been dancing flames and candles that won’t relight.

1 Like

If I don’t experience it 1st hand, I will always air on the logical side of trickery, and so should most.

1 Like

I wish I could find all of his lessons. He seems to have disappeared from the Internet entirely! His skills were crazy!

The next best thing is probably Michael Grubb’s Evolved Ministries or Trebor Seben’s stuff.