Duke Dantalion said yes, now saying no...is this a test?

So I’ve just started working with Duke Dantalion and an agreement was made.
I got a reading (from someone else) which stated that he was helping me and would bring me what I asked for etc…I’ve meditated with him nightly as promised and he has just told me that he isn’t doing what I asked!l…which completely contradicts what he told me yesterday??
I honestly didn’t know what to say so simply stated calmly that I was disappointed but appreciated him letting me know and left his candle burning as a mark of respect.
But wtf do I do now? Am proper confused and tbh a bit gutted!

1 Like

You did do a banishing/clearing before working with Duke Dantalion didn’t you? You have some kind of tell to know that you are dealing with that entity eg a code word, particular phrase, action etc? Don’t tell us what it is.

You might also want to ensure you refer by their titles whether they are strict about them or not.

2 Likes

It may be that not doing what you asked IS helping you.

1 Like

Shit no I didn’t this time…bugger!

And that would be a no as well :roll_eyes: what complete rookie errors I’m making, should know better!

I address him using his title but thanks for the heads up on always doing so.

2 Likes

Did think that but he said that wasn’t the reason! He just wasn’t doing it!

1 Like

Dang. That’s all I got.

2 Likes

I had this with Azazel, kind of. We were all set to do a pact, I confirmed in advance, and the day of prepped and got into trance and he’s like, yeah no, not doing it. You don’t need it.

Well, I don’t play games and I was never that big on trust in the first place. I was thoroughly annoyed and went ‘ok, f*ck it, see if I care’, closed the ritual and blew out the candles and didn’t speak to him again, he cam to me not the other way around, so I was done and had every intention of forgetting working with him. You don’t mess me about and expect me to roll over for it; not happening. Just, no.

So for several days he kept coming to me, there was some night tapping and calling and apparently I’d ‘got the wrong end of the stick’, and was ‘being too egotistical’. We patched it up but the general message is - they need us more than we need them. Plenty more daemons in the sea, work with someone you can establish mutual respect with who isn’t going to dick you around.

6 Likes

Thanks @Mulberry for your reply, much appreciated and definitely made me feel better about what happened.
I’m going to give it one last chance this evening just in case it was maybe me being a bit of a dick or after @HermesHorse comments it wasn’t even Duke Dantalion I was speaking with.
Idk maybe I should just stick with Angelic beings !?! :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

You are missing the point, you may well be tested on things you haven’t done. If he wants to work with you he will work with you.

3 Likes

Oh! I see (I think) it was more a lesson in getting me to address my sloppiness!?
Which is a good sign? Bcos if he wasn’t working with me, he wouldn’t care?
If I’m still missing the point @HermesHorse feel free to tut and roll ypur eyes at me…trust me I’m doing it to myself!

1 Like

I don’t know. Once you’ve made contact you can usually feel the energy signature. Like, people feel different, person to person and so do entities.

I don’t think it’s a ‘rookie error’ to not banish, nor clear, or ask for tells. I don’t do any of these, I EXPECT not to be messed about and I get it, or I don’t work with someone. It’s that easy. HOw are you supposed to trust someone that plays silly buggers and refuses to value your time or energy? You can’t. So don’t try.

Golden rule of making a deal - always be prepared to walk away from the table rather than be treated badly.

I think this whole ‘testing’ thing is absolute bullshit.
It’s one thing to have difficulty communicating and have a ritual not work out. But if it’s not just being projected from the human as a low self esteem issue (trust yourself more), then you have an entity that’s iffy about working with you and playing mind games instead of being honest, dismiss them as useless t you - you’re not meant to work with them - and have enough self respect to just move on.

6 Likes

I totally agree and am really good with energy reading as am clairsentient…and to be honest I felt nothing on that particular occasion, wasn’t just not picking up his energy but no energy whatsoever!

I do have trust issues, (not linked to my self esteem, which is fairly healthy) due to people I’ve allowed in to my life turning out to be arseholes so it could have been down to me being a bit of a twat.
I will only try once more and then it’ll be game over!

2 Likes

Fair enough. You didn’t say you did anything to be twatty though. You said

I’ve meditated with him nightly as promised

He had ample opportunity to say something or ask for something else all these nights. But…

I do have trust issues, … so it could have been down to me being a bit of a twat.

So do I, and Azazel had to work to get me to talk to him again, and I’ll still never trust him 100%, that ship has sailed and he knows it.
Dantalion is a big enough boy he should be able to feel that in you and if he wants to help, be making you feel comfortable, not mess you about giving you doubts. Imagine if he was a regular human, would you put up with this treatment? If you’ve ever been subjected to “the poop test” by a narcissist, compare it to this - wouldn’t you walk? That is NOT a test you want to pass, ever.

Good luck, I hope it’s a miscommunication, or a case of mistaken identity or can be worked out.
But, you know I feel people really need to stop putting random spirits on pedestals as if not having a body made them special and letting them get away with shitty, demanding behaviour; sooo not Ok. They’re just people. Trust and mutual respect has to be built both sides or its just another variant of slavery.

8 Likes

You know what, you are so right! I wouldn’t put up or accept that in a human interaction!
Thank you so much for giving me the perspective and kick up the arse I needed.
Once again @Mulberry your advice is really appreciated.

2 Likes

I had some issues working with Dantalion. I even got a tattoo of his sigil as I thought that’s what he wanted (I used penny divination and got a yes answer on it - that he’d help me if I got it). Then after I got the tattoo, he refused to help me.

I had been giving him regular offerings. So I just stopped. It was only when I stopped giving him anything (and stood up to him) that I started to see results. So I guess he was willing to help me, but I had to stand up to him first.

5 Likes

Totally makes sense to me. Why would they respect us if we don’t respect ourselves?

3 Likes

What is the ‘poop test’? LOL!!

They do something shitty to you to see if you’d roll over and take it.

If you do, you passed, you’re just the doormat they’ve been looking for - you gave an inch they’ll carry on and take the next mile… and the next and the next.

4 Likes

If you know anything about narcissists this doesn’t need an explanation!

4 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Discussing Narcissists