Duke Dantalion said yes, now saying no...is this a test?

Hi @Amber so to make up for my sidetracking, here is what came up when I reread the thread regarding your original query. Just adding to it that perhaps the reason that he is not doing something is because there is a choice that you are unable to see at the moment that is perhaps even better. I know that sounds fluffy and new agey. I wonder what happened when you worked with him again the next eve, any changes? Perhaps he isn’t doing something because if he did do it it wouldn’t get you what you wanted and his inaction would in effect get it for you. But then there’s your perception of energy signatures… which could indicate that a different entity is blocking things but I wonder if that is the case then perhaps it’s still the same and that they are putting something together for you and one entity told Dantelion to stand down. I don’t know that’s just what came up hope it is helpful and at the very least serves at least as my bow and nod to you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Honesty you didn’t have to do a post to make up for your earlier one, I just didn’t want the convo to continue here esp as you seemed to need to get things off your chest…but I do appreciate it!
I chose not to evoke that evening after taking on board @Mulberry s advice and instead did some meditation and reflection on what was going on within me.
Cutting a long story short, it’s all sorted and things are looking good.
Thanks again for setting my thread back on track.:blush:

3 Likes