Dreams about death, call to Necromancy

You’re welcome.

2 Likes

My 2cts…Necromancy is great till the spirit doesn’t want to leave u. as ridiculous as this sounds accidentally did necromancy on XXXtentancion. It was awesome to communicate with him till when I wanted him to leave and he wouldn’t go. I thought I’d be stuck with his spirit. I tried to banish him, but since he meant no harm to me, it wouldn’t work. I had to get other demons to help me out of the situation. He’s not there when I’m not thinking of him, but I feel like he’s there mentally when I start to talk about him. Like now. :woman_facepalming: i know he’s not really always around me, but he can be there just by thinking of him. Like I feel his presence now, but since I’m not reaching out, that feeling will go away.

My advice, do what u think u can handle. From what this taught me, I’m not doing it again even though I know I can.

1 Like

Bitch I feel like one vision away from hysteria :sweat:

2 Likes

Been there. Like just from saying what I said above, I feel a presence that’s giving me some paranoia, but then I tell myself i got this. Will be doinh some banishing and warding in a little bit.

The other thing though, do u work wih Lilith? When she’s around sometimes I’m filled with so much paranoia about death. Good thing I read that’s one of the ways to know she’s around u. Since then, I just banish such thoughts in yhe event it’s some imposter. U mentioned Hekate. U know they are related right?

2 Likes

Yea I went through a little pathworking with Lilith. But she never really gave me this effect.
And no I didnt realize Lilith and Hekate are related.

2 Likes

@MKUltraMadeMeDoIt you are just always liking my shit bro I appreciate it. Love you man :heart:

2 Likes

Yup. They are.

1 Like

Is that something you found on your own or are there some resources I could read or…

1 Like

What makes you think that Hekate and Lilith are related? And what is the extent of that connection? Is it something as simple as Jesus and Horus are both Solar entities or something as extreme like Samael and Satan are the same?

1 Like

I read that. Let me check real quick I’ll share with u.

2 Likes

Vampirism can be helpful in necromancy. Death energy can be draining unless you are grounded in it. @Aluriel and @Fallen_Angel helped to ground me in the power of death after my necromantic practice was taking its toll.

2 Likes

Oh yeah.

2 Likes

We should do another Ritual

2 Likes

When I said related I meant they work together.

1 Like

That’s really interesting you should say that. I have a little bit of a habit…

2 Likes

@rin what I meant was they work together. Where u find Lilith, Hectate may be around. I got that from the book of Lilith.

2 Likes

Huh. Wow that might have some value to me actually.

2 Likes

@rin, a few screenshots.

2 Likes

She does have a point actually. Spirits do like to travel in groups.

3 Likes

For sure. It lines up a bit with some other shit that’s been going on too.

2 Likes