Dreams about death, call to Necromancy

Lilith is the Red serpent. Hectate rhe black serpent. :wink:

1 Like

Much welcome lol! I’m outta here now. Catch up later. :metal:

2 Likes

@Fallen_Angel @FraterMagni
Would you guys be cool describing what death energy feels like to you?

1 Like

Cold for one. Did you walk out the same as you walked in?

1 Like

Uh I’m sorry did I what?

Did anything about you change? Even in the slightest? How long ago was your attempt?

1 Like

Yea you could say that. I havent attempted to experience death any further than what I have been. It just simply hasn’t been the right time. Though I’ve been taking notes of my own personal energy and what I’ve been feeling and well It seems like I’ve been undergoing “alchemical” changes.
It feels as though I’ve vampirized someone’s energy… but its different. It feels black and dense and so incredibly charged. It’s a different kind of energy and I have no idea how to use it or what to do with it. Up until now energy has always been energy. Theres always different variations of it, but this is just a whole different breed and type that I’ve never felt before. I was telling @Dinmiatus I keep getting images in my head of my insides actually turning black with decay and withering into this deep and endless void. Yet somehow it feels… powerful. More powerful than I know what to do with. In moments when I get surges of this energy it feels like I’m strapped in going a million miles per hour.

Bite me, daddy

2 Likes

related topic I have been having day dreams about death as well being obsessed with corpses graveyards morges and just decay in general also keep having dreams about a female friend of mine that died 5 yrs ago still being alive and in my life for some reason…

1 Like

Were you working on anything specific before this started?

1 Like

not really

Hm. Okay. I’m trying to pinpoint what triggered all this I guess. I was working pretty intensely with manipulating energy and harnessing for things like physical strength and a higher pain tolerance.

2 Likes