Dreams about death, call to Necromancy

Absolutely. She approves of honesty. 100% correct.

2 Likes

My advice to you, would be to stay away from necromancy unless you’ve lost someone. Not trying to discourage you at all but the connection to Death is weaker and it’s harder to understand Death energy without going through grief and mourning. If you have already lost someone dear, then the connection is already there and connecting to your dead loved ones would be an excellent first step along with finding a spirit who can teach you about necromancy and establishing a relationship.

2 Likes

So if my father had not passed away then I should not be doing necromancy. ?
I feel like that doesn’t make sense…
So if someone hasn’t already mourned over someone who’s died they cant practice necromancy.

1 Like

It’s not a cant situation. I’m not saying that at all. It’s just advice from my own experiences.

1 Like

Oh yikes. Bad experience?

1 Like

Death stems farther than loss. The best way to understand it, is to experience it yourself.

3 Likes

That’s exactly what I was told and I dont know what that entails :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Easy: die.

3 Likes

Symbolically of course.

3 Likes

LMAO I was gonna be like “OH! EASY! OKAY!”
I get symbolically, I’m just wondering… how much is there left of me to kill off.
Ughhh still got some work to do.

1 Like

Do a death meditation. Visualize yourself at your funeral. Take it from there.

3 Likes

Hm thanks. Something to think on.

1 Like

That is a very easy way to experience death. You can form the connection in other ways. It’s better in the death posture.

2 Likes

Not the physically taxing one though.

1 Like

Huh interesting I totally forgot about death posture. What other ways are there? You can just hit me up with links if that makes it easy.

1 Like

Is there such a thing? I thought the whole point of death posture was to be physically taxing

1 Like

Well I was thinking of something else while doing the death meditation. Lay down. Cross your arms and meditate on death. Be it attending your own funeral and imagining your dead or imagining someone else die.

1 Like

So just… this^ but consciously.

1 Like

Sounds like you already got something to go off of.

1 Like

Lol ok great. Halfway there thanks.

2 Likes