Translating Hecate's Enn & Book Recommendations

But dont take my word for it. Itā€™s up to you really. Just be authentic with her and think about what you want before you go asking for it.

1 Like

Me? no not at all.

Yeah. Thatā€™s enough derailing. @Lady_Eva mind clearing up the minor derailment?

yawn :sleepy: Iā€™ve been talking about Hecate the entire time.:thinking:

Why so serious?

Because I take her seriously. Sheā€™s not a joke. ā€˜sorryā€™ if you donā€™t like it.

And my blog isnā€™t conducive nor necessary to mention here.

1 Like

:wave: :sweat_smile: My bad, I saw it on your profile and was just curious.

I thought some reading would help my boredom. :man_shrugging:

Hey I get it. I have statue of her.

Itā€™s only confused if it doesnā€™t make sense to you.

2 Likes

Mark Alan Smith refers to Hecate as the darkness that created the stellar fire, Lucifer. At the same time they are as much an equal as light and dark itself.

Anyone drawn to the Primal Craft should seek it out for themselves. Now is a good time considering the re-release of ā€œThe Queen of Hellā€ and ā€œThe Red Kingā€.

1 Like

Euripides in his play ā€œHelenā€ called Hecate ā€œCarrier of Lightā€. Hecate, Apollo and Artemis are cousins.

2 Likes

In other words his mother/creator?

1 Like

Welcome to the the BALG forum! Please take a moment to introduce yourself:

handIntro

1 Like

Yes but at the same time an equal and a lover.

The sources for this?

M.A.Sā€™s work is basically a witchified genesis rewrite mixed with
ā€œancient Atlanteanā€ stuff, it has many plot holes and contradictions just like any other ā€œin the Beginningā€ stories

Itā€™s like a Greek and Theistic Luciferian syncretism dressed up with witchy things.

1 Like

Purely from the work and interpretations of Mark Alan Smith and the Primal Craft. You can find many hours of interviews with him on YouTube and information through the Primal website.

That would explain it.

1 Like

I fail to understand what your point is. Isnā€™t that all a practioner or author can provide? Their own interpretations and experiences?

If youā€™re looking for hard factual data in this fieldā€¦ Iā€™m afraid youā€™ll be searching until the end of time, mate.

The reasoning behind my statement is that I didnā€™t understand where he was pulling some of this from, I didnā€™t bother to think about that.

And on the other hand, you also have historical/mythological background. Thereā€™s that factor.

Yeah, thereā€™s that.

I will admit that the Primal Craft stuff is eclecticā€¦ to say the least!

But I donā€™t think we should get hung up on it. Disregarding the mythological names, the Primal Craft is an interesting and powerful qliphothic work.

1 Like