Dream interpretation

Could someone please tell me what my dream means?
This morning I woke up at 4 am.
I asked the spirits if they had a message for me and went back to sleep.
I had a dream that, I was handed a bow and arrow and asked to kill a stag. However, l didn’t kill it, as it didn’t appear.
Isn’t Furfur portrayed as a stag?

6 Likes

There are many deities associated with an Archer. Some of them are; Apollo, Artemis, Diana, Leraje and Barbatos.

Yes he is portrayed as a Stag. There is a member on this site who works closely with him. Perhaps she could help you here.

5 Likes

Thank you.
Could you please tell me who on this forum works with him?

It’s @bunny4cam I believe.

3 Likes

It makes me think of the myth of the Ceryneian Hind, which even though it was female had horns like a stag (probably inspired by reindeer), it was sacred to Artemis.

1 Like

The vision could mean that the deity wants you to work for your goals instead of just relying on magic. The bow and arrow are symbols of the Deitys trade and craft this could be Leraje who is depicted as an archer clad in green. Furfur is depicted as an elk with wings so it would probably not be this deity who is responding the deer was used as a symbol associated with the tasks of you should working towards your own goals and that you are not on target.

There is a nice thread on dream interupatation also check out other links or threads on this forum.

1 Like

that my friend is very wrong…master furfur is in fact a great stag…biggest antlers ive ever seen on a deer he is no elk and when he turns to human form he is gorgeous blonde haired blue eyed man. any way …i work very closely with him he is pretty much every thing to me lol.

2 Likes

he probably came to you in the dream as the one who pasted you the bow telling you to shoot the stag to see/test your resolve you arent the only one this week he will be visiting its a good thing though so dont worry too much about it

2 Likes

Your right. But the OP claims he saw a deer not an elk the differences being the male deer or elk has large horns, the female deer has no horns and smaller in size. However, there dozens of interupatations to any given vision that is why i included a link to give more info to gain insights.

3 Likes

you are correct but op said they asked her to kill a stag but didnt see it furfur is how you say …some ppl see him as a female as well for w.e reason he is over seeing things for me in the group we have so its not uncommen for him to pop up in anyones dream randomly

2 Likes