Don't know where to start

As you all know I’m new on this site.

I’ve had trouble recently trying to find a new journey, what to do with my magick.

I ain’t done nothing for at least a year now! As I was pregnant with my daughter.

I know that ain’t an excuse to not do it, but when I was pregnant that’s when I realised I got nothing to do no more, I want to be able to change things for myself, my life and a new journey in magick.

I have no clue how to start🤔 I could probably think of something but I could use a little advice🙂

Thank you. :black_heart:

4 Likes

What do you want? :smiley:

Is there a troubled area in your own town that could use a few happy councidences and a bit if good luck?

Do you have personal goals?

If you know what you want, people here can give you several different ideas on how to get there. :sparkles:

6 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to comment @Lady_Eva

To be honest I don’t have a clue what my goals are yet… But that’s why I’d like to start a new journey in magick, I need to be myself again to make these goals possible if I ever need to.

I used to do everything! Now I just don’t know what too do with myself, I would really love to start something new, you know ? :black_heart:

3 Likes

I have a group working coming up on the 1st (Thursday) - just posting about it now, maybe that will be interesting?

5 Likes

That really sounds great, thank you Lady_Eva :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

If you could, before this group working, maybe you can pm about what will be going on, and if I can help, I’d be glad to join in:)

2 Likes

It’s okay to take your time when you use magic and to find yourself first. Perhaps meeting with spirits? Or learning a few things would be a good start.

If knowledge is what you’re after then I can help you a lot :grin:

3 Likes

Your absolutely right @Manosman
I will take my time for sure.
Thank you very much!

1 Like

I’m still having trouble working this site😂 Damn!

1 Like

Haha it’s okay, you’ll master it sooner than you think :joy::joy:

1 Like

A group working ? Ooh my interest is peaked

2 Likes

Haha I do hope so @Manosman :joy:

1 Like

Go to your inbox and find the message from Discobot, and also, this link is a “sandbox” where you can test forum functions: try.discourse.org - the software has great functions, like drag-and-drop images from your desktop, displaying links with a fancy text box and image, and all kinds of other features. :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

An advice honey, do what you’re interested in.

Research, read, lose yourself in all the magical lore you can put your hands on. And practice as well, start with the little things that interest you and build your confidence :slight_smile:

Learn protection techniques, trust me you’ll need it, know how to protect yourself.

Energy work as it can make all the difference feeling and directing energy in your spells.

Practicing your clair senses, start with whatever feels natural to you.

And finally divination, as you want a means to which you can get verification and validation on things

4 Likes

That’s exactly what I need to do Aluriel! Actually me and @C.Kendall was talking about this last night, he’s going to be helping me with this! He’s a great Leader and very lucky to have a friend like you:) Thank you very much :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aw, thank you ! And yes he’s amazing. It means a lot, and my doors are open if you ever need to stop by for anything :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you @Aluriel :slight_smile:

1 Like

@aluriel - your invitation! :sparkles:

2 Likes

@She_Witch don’t feel bad about taking a step back while you were pregnant. I did the exact same thing. Pregnancy and breastfeeding are exhausting things, new children take time to adjust to having, and all the while the world keeps spinning bills keep coming etc etc. We all have to put stuff on the back burner sometimes. My son just turned one and I’m just now getting things back on track. You’ll be alright.

3 Likes

Thank you @JezebelleMoon … Your absolutely right, my daughter also just turned one, so I’m also trying to get things back on track! Thanks for taking the time to comment :slight_smile:

3 Likes