Don't know where to start

No prob. If you ever want another Magickal Mommy to talk to feel free to PM me.

Wish you the best. :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you very much :blush: And be sure to pm me if you ever need someone to talk to also! :blush:
I’m a great listener :black_heart:

2 Likes

@She_Witch Think about what drives you? your obsessions and talents? Do they link to any magical beings? Look into those Magical beings and see which path they lead you on. You will get signs as you go! reoccuring images, names, symbols ect.

2 Likes

@kiss-lamia-lilith … I have found out where i walk, and that is definitely the black path, you read my mind, Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And sometimes voices in your head haha :slight_smile: but don’t be afraid to go down the rabbit hole when you do !

5 Likes

Everyone on here are so kind and very helpful! I love this site :heart_eyes: :blush:

2 Likes

You should join in on the power sensing and ritual sending threads to excersize your psychic muscles if you’ve been out of it for a while. They have really helped me out.

2 Likes

That’s a good idea but I think I can do this myself and with the help from my fiance :slight_smile: I’m glad your getting back on track @JezebelleMoon It’s such a great feeling, aint it :blush: :black_heart:

1 Like

Absolutely :blush:

1 Like

Maybe we could help each other through some things! If you need anything I can try to help :smile: Just a message away! :slight_smile:

1 Like