Don't Forget Everyone Tomorrow is Sept. 23rd

@Sic_Draco has made some pretty high expectations, I however think that the exact same thing that happened on December 21, 2012 will happen this time: absolutely nothing of importance or significance.

http://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/september-23rd/14295

So, I also would like @Sic_Draco to explain to us in greater detail exactly what he thinks is going to happen tomorrow.

Thoughts? Questions? Comments? Nudes?

Reply below.

6 Likes

[quote]ā€œi donā€™t pay attention to the
world ending.
it has ended for me
many times
and began again in the morning.ā€[/quote]
-Nayyira Waheed, Salt.

6 Likes
10 Likes

I can tell you whatā€™s going to happen tomorrow! Iā€™m going to enjoy a nice warm sunday, have brunch, followed by a nice coffee and a good book by the beach.

9 Likes

Hmh.

A true prophecy is exceptionally rare, because of so many factors affecting it and the situations of the world. There are 7 billion people who can affect it. Just one magickian is usually enough to shift things, because we are conscious Creators.

Furthermoreā€¦ meh. This sounds a lot like any other prophecy.

ā€œOn this-and-this day, this-and-that will happen! Do this-and-that, and you will be saved!ā€.

To that I sayā€¦

There are no chosen ones, no prophecies, no special deadlines. Donā€™t give away your power or pay any heed to shit like this, but rely on yourself and your own Ascent.

Only we can save ourselves.

6 Likes

At least the Mayan prophecy was backed by a cosmological event, and actually was a good day for meditation (wasnā€™t really doing ritual work at the time, that could have been interesting)
as far as i know this isnā€™t really backed by much, just another day. Iā€™ve seen about 5 of these bible based numerology dooms day things. Each one was a let down :joy:

5 Likes

This one is backed by a cosmological event.

[quote]It turns out that the momentous thing to which my caller was referring was an arrangement of celestial bodies that will occur this year (2017) on September 23. On that date, according to various Internet sources, the heavens themselves will be a tableau of Revelation 12 in the Bible:

A great sign appeared in the sky, a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of 12 stars. She was with child and wailed aloud in pain as she labored to give birth ā€¦ She gave birth to a son, a male child, destined to rule all the nations with an iron rod.

On September 23, 2017 the sun will be in the zodiac constellation Virgo ā€” ā€œa woman clothed with the sunā€. The moon will be at the feet of Virgo ā€” ā€œwith the moon under her feetā€. The ā€˜nineā€™ stars of the zodiac constellation Leo, plus three planets (Mercury, Venus, and Mars), will be at the head of Virgo ā€” ā€œon her head a crown of 12 starsā€. The planet Jupiter will be in the center of Virgo, and, as the weeks pass after September 23, Jupiter will exit Virgo to the east, past her feet, so to speak ā€” ā€œShe was with child and wailed aloud in pain as she labored to give birthā€. Jupiter is the largest of the planets, the ā€œkingā€ of the planets, so to speak ā€” ā€œShe gave birth to a son, a male child, destined to rule all the nations with an iron rodā€.[/quote]

interesting, though according to the site this happens every so often (at least in cosmic sense, last one was like 200 years, there doesnā€™t seem to be a set pattern, just every 200 - 400 years) And historically nothing earth shattering happened in the years that did contain this set up (only mild research on that part though so if iā€™m wrong then corrections will be welcomed)

but if it is right, at least i wonā€™t have to work Monday, so hereā€™s to hopeing, Cheers :slight_smile:

6 Likes

damn ashā€¦haha. i imagine you having this date marked months ago on your calendar titled as ā€˜Day i pwn dracoā€™ xD

7 Likes

Now what would give you that idea?

10 Likes

@ashtkerr Iā€™ve managed to make a HUGE amount of progress in my personal practice over the last two days (today and yesterday). Just had a major breakthrough. Not very sure about everyone else, but itā€™s definitely turning out to be an interesting day for me.

2 Likes

No nudes you perv! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

September 23 2017 1700 (5PM) NYC and all is well. Damn no explosions, cats & dogs arenā€™t mating with each other, such a disappointment. Oh well another day in this man made HELL.

7 Likes

yaah, iā€™d strongly believe, even if a savior figure (Prophet) is Born today, heā€™ll take a bunch of years to even get into his own veil of creation. :wink:

Well,
maybe that just prooves a curse actually worked,
preventing some other work happened.

I could think of a case or a few,
where soulā€™s werenā€™t allowed to integrate here,
recently.

Oh yaah, then there is still this astronomical stuff that gone down this month.
The reap in America (Irma and Harveyā€™s Little Party there),
the development of a new Hydro-Nuclear Bomb and itā€™s test in North Korea,
and the double blue light asteriod which even my Family freaked out about a Little.
The cassini satelite is getting roasted aswell.

But to this day exactlyā€¦
Well it Looks calm outside. :wink:

Feels relaxed and strained.^^

Sincerely,

Ā„ā€™Berioth

3 Likes

Tomorrow Iā€™m going to go into work, hate my job and maybe myself, go home, then go to sleep.

Iā€™m not sure if you want the last thing thereā€¦ I mean, if you really want that, Iā€™m not opposed to other people wanting to see my dongā€¦

3 Likes

Just say something catastrophic will happen each day and eventually youā€™ll be right!

8 Likes

@John_Doe
Unfortunately I can give you only onle ā€œlikeā€, but you deserve much more.

3 Likes

If I pull tonight I will if not fuck you im getting wasted.
Send good vibes and whatever else this way.

1 Like

Here you go @ashtkerr

10 Likes

@Anastasiya

Armageddon, come Armageddon!
Come, Armageddon! Come!

1 Like