Don't Forget Everyone Tomorrow is Sept. 23rd

Haha! It’s a thing I do, like on my last topic I said, “Thoughts? Questions? Comments? Sandwich Recipes?” And I got a really good sandwich recipe from @Laith_wavey, who is also going to send nudes if things go good for him tonight.

So, if you want to send nudes, I am totally down for that. And I liked @Anastasiya’s reply about a “nude” mole rat.

4 Likes

The last few apocalypses have been very disappointing.

5 Likes

Yay! OP delivered!

1 Like
3 Likes

lol I moved that stuff to hidden but I dunno, ex’s bum, maybe the ex would get annoyed if she recognised her arse on here, with demons eyeing it up and whatever. :joy:

9 Likes

So, what did happen and why are Christians so serious about this?

1 Like

We used the opportunity to bridge the planes further, and empower our workings.

1 Like

Just read this thread, and normally I would just laugh and move on from threads like these as I feel it borders on the “tin-foil hat” territory. However, when I checked back on my records September 23rd turned out to be a good day as it was a day I got a result from one of my rituals. It started out as an ordinary day but in the end turned out to be magickal. Make of it what you will.

That being said, I don’t think it was anything crazy or extreme like Sic Draco seemed to imply, but there probably was some sort of influence or some shift that occurred. But in the end, human civilization continues on as it had in all its mundane glory, so there’s no reason to sell the house!

2 Likes

They believe a sky daddy watches them all the time, trying to catch them out and send them to hell, and are constantly desperate for it to just stop. :smiley:

2 Likes

true.

And, they also have a desperate Need to find resolutions to why the Blessings of church don’t really help getting rid of These Feelings of guilt, they convey anyways. It’s one of the biggest differences in LHP, where there is actual meaning to guilt, and it becomes useful…

Hahaha.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes