Don't Be Afraid To Dedicate Your Soul To A Demon

I was recently pondering how irrational it is for someone to be afraid about dedicating their soul to an entity. Be it a daemon, angel, spirit, or god/ess. Because almost every religious person already does this. Christians, Jews, and Muslims dedicate their souls to their god. Buddhist dedicate their souls to the concept of enlightenment. Hindu’s likewise dedicate their souls to their concept of the after life. And I am sure there are a lot that I didn’t mention, those are just the big ones.

So why not dedicate your soul to the entity that you want? Do you actually believe the propaganda from other religions? Do you give them energy with your fear? Of course they would tell you that you would “burn for eternity” if you don’t follow THEIR God, that is exactly what propaganda is all about. They can’t all be right, and if they are then they are also all wrong at the same time. And it would prove that we could choose our afterlife.

Now, I am not really a believer in a conscious afterlife like how movies and books that make you feel good usually depict. Maybe some part of your spirit with some form of consciousness may linger or exist in a different realm, I can’t be 100% sure. That is something for you to decide and experience.

So if you want to dedicate yourself, body and soul, to Satan, Lucifer, Lilith, Babalon, Azazel or whoever, then go for it. Some of them may NOT want you too though, so that is a different topic. But don’t allow the stigma created via propaganda to scare you away from achieving Union with your Will.

10 Likes

Not really selling it there :joy_cat:

I like not being a slave.

Why would I want to do this!?
I’m better than any and every entity I ever met, because I’m ME, and I’m sovereign in my universe. I’m HUMAN, don’t you know what that means? I bested millions of other entities to get the right to be here, I gained DNA that is bar-none among all the species in this galaxy, I have the ability to be physical AND spritual at the same time. There IS no entity that is better than any human on this planet, asleep or otherwise.

THAT’s why you don’t worship, you don’t dedicate your will away, you don’t do devotion and you never give up.

I do believe in a conscious afterlife, and there’s only room for one person in charge, and that’s me.

Don’t be a weakling and a sell-out, you trash everything you fought for, and when you remember, which you will, you’ll be mad at yourself for wasting your time.

… I suggest you grow a spine at your earliest convenience.

35 Likes

While I see nothing wrong with a devote individual doing this, given it does take strength to even give this a thought. I personally could never, my ego wouldn’t allow me to in which I take pride in that fact. :laughing:

7 Likes

I never said you should, I only said you shouldn’t be afraid to. Maybe that was lost in the original post. I will make sure to tell the BALG staff to grow a spine, as they all offered their souls to Satan. Apparently E.A Koetting, Orlee, Rose Crowley and the rest really don’t know what they are doing either?

Anyways, dedicating yourself to a high ideal is not about surrendering your Will, it is about Ascending to that Ideal! And then you move forward if you actually manage to achieve that ideal in this life time. Mental masturbation is easy, we can all be Gods in our own little universe if we hide in a dark corner, close our eyes and imagine our empire. But Ascension requires sacrifice, and sometimes it requires complete and utter sacrifice “all drops of blood within the Chalice” until nothing is left except Godhood.

I respect your opinion and your view point. Maybe some can’t see dedication as anything more than spiritual slavery, I think that is the fault of the individual, not the path.

7 Likes

It is fine until the demon wants you to die quickly and serve for him.

1 Like

if anything they’d want you to live longer to gain them followers :wink:

4 Likes

I think it’s possible some see that as more an aspect of themselves but I don’t know them, personally.

As a practice, I personally think it’s lame, and it wouldn’t matter what the cool kids are doing - you possess ONE thing in this world, your soul, it’s obvious every wafty-ass cretin from parasites to ParaShiva wants to get in on the action, so why make it easy for them?

It’s the seat of your power, and the idea the ONLY reason someone wouldn’t want to was from being afraid (implying cowardice) is absurd.

There are a lot of things we don’t do because they’re not in line with our personal philosophies, or because we don’t take them seriously, or because we think they’re stupid, IMO soul-dedication is somewhere in the middle of all 3.

And idgaf if that’s controversial, anyone who is wholly owned has no right to an ego in the presence of a free woman anyway, and should get back to being a good little house-elf. :woman_shrugging:

15 Likes

PS I prefer this:

11 Likes

I agree with this. Personally I also see entities being both separate and a part of me. Goes to the concept that any separation we perceive is an illusion and all is part of the source, etc etc…So I would assume that dedicating yourself to another entity means different things to different people and I respect that.

Obviously “offering your soul” to an entity is a massive step. Even if one does not even believe in the existence of that entity outside of their own psyches. The sacrifice represents a complete devotion and that is not a step taken lightly and is probably why most people say they “had a calling” or some other compelling reason to do so.

Many others don’t believe it is even possible to “sell” or “give” your soul, I agree with that, though spiritual Oaths are powerful things, especially if they are given honestly and with conviction. But the entities I think most of us work with have no need for our soul, and in fact would prefer to see us Ascend.

I get conflicted honestly. There is the part of me that sees the separation of all things, and then there is the part that believes in the Union of all within the Divine (whatever you want to call it) and death is just merely an transition from this dream to the next or perhaps we are just a flicker of a thought within the great cosmic mind and achieving our ascension is no more then coming to terms with our divinity because we exist within that thought.

In the end none of that matters. Everyone will walk their own path and find their own gnossis and that is a beautiful thing.

6 Likes

No offense, but I prefer relationships where either side can walk away from. I’m not even a fan of marriage. So, why would I dedicate my soul to someone?

6 Likes

I think what is actually irrational, is the nonchalance with which people approach entities with pacts or deals, often when they’re so inexperienced they cant tell who they’re talking to, let alone get out of the deal or enforce the keeping of the other’s end.

Stuff like this is why I say the infernal has a hell of a PR team

3 Likes

You say this like they don’t have servitors in any kind for multiple lifetimes. Why would they take you away instead of making you spread their propaganda? Your thinking is too black and white.

3 Likes

Lol sure you can dedicate your soul, I personally wouldn’t do it though, I wouldn’t dedicate my soul to Kali, why would I dedicate it to Lucifer, bro if you want to do this, go ahead

I think I will stay afraid, thank you, my apologies.
The end goal for magick is to become a living god,yes? Why would I make myself subordinate to another being?
I dedicate my life to the dao, but I will not surrender to it

1 Like

I like to think of my dedication to deities as a mutual respect business working relationship,

not a “their going to take my soul when I die because I committed it to them and am worthless without them” relationship.

Instead I recognize the divine in them and they recognize the living God in me, and I simply put them first when conducting business vs going to other spirits or entities.

7 Likes

Don’t be afraid to send me all your money people, we are all One, after all, and - what’s that you’re muttering down the back of the room?

You fear you may have nothing left for food and rent? Pah!

I will provide for you, just believe, the only people who fail are the ones not devoted enough! :innocent:

So if you nurse the suspicion I will not provide, it’s YOU who’s blocking the manifestation, but in My boundless benevolence, even that error can be fixed - just dig deeper, and get four of your friends to send my their money as well (you can keep 20% if they do) and you will begin to understand how loving I am when you devote all your resources to Me.

:point_up: This is a human version of the tired old script pushed by every hustling spirit out there. People are more careful of their money than their soul energy, blood, or basic freedom.

You know we really need to set up an independent multi-disciplinary commission to investigate WHY so many spirits want adoration, devotion, and lifetime+ (or even “eternal”) pacts from human beings. :thinking:

16 Likes

hint it’s because we’re more awesome than them🤣

2 Likes

Yes, one does ponder. :thinking:

I mean to some extent on this forum people are willing to do critical self-analysis about goals, but asking WHY any other group, human or otherwise, do what they do, seems more useful than dancing round the edges commenting on the fact they’re doing it, and whether or not to join in.

Everything is the Effect of some Cause - pure Kybalion, and actually, basic common sense.

We need to get that inner whiny toddler back out and meet every requirement with WHY - and refuse to accept any answers based on “because I say so” or “for 'twas always the way.”

Like, WHY does some immortal and powerful being need humans, who mostly croak within nine decades, and who are just unstupid enough to realise most of their own kind are stupid, need all-consuming dedication of this kind?

We’re not pets, and are a long way from being cared for as carefully by spirits, as good pet-owners care for their furry fam.

And humans can love and make sacrifices for pets, like reptiles and even tarantulas, which are incapable of mammalian displays of affection.

So why do some spirits ask for eternal devotion (and most people have no idea what eternity even is), as well as big vows right away, loads of blood and other… juices? :thinking:

And also, why do those exact same spirits work very happily indeed with people who refuse to offer them anything that binding?

7 Likes

Because humans give them power over humans. An evocation to this plane gives them more power over it.

4 Likes

Yet humans usually go to THEM for power, and they definitely do have that. :thinking:

I dunno, I mean I’m married to a spirit, love him, have a spirit Child, have other spirits I love as though they were family, so I’m not on some anti-spirit or anti-magick kick. But I get a LOT back in all these cases, and am not playing that same game of being utterly owned by them.

I just think that people could be asking some harder questions than “yes Master how may yr humble servant devote its every moment to Thine awesomeness” as a default stance when meeting any non-corporeal fucker asking for that kind of thing.

14 Likes