So you are wearing my underwear.

5 Likes

She also ate my cookies too :neutral_face:

5 Likes

dabs to Gods who are subordinates to other Gods

3 Likes

Kneels to Flying Spaghetti Monster

2 Likes

Just because they’re “subordinates” doesn’t mean that they act like that or actually are.
Say for the greek pantheon.
Zeus is the king of all gods but even he has to give way to posideon and hades at some moments.
Demeter also managed to make all the gods beg her to stop causing the famine,she created when her daughter went missing with hades.

Amaterasu the sun goddess is only empress of the gods because her sun light is necessary for human survival.
She threw a tantrum(no disrespect to her) and the gods capitulated to avoid a disaster, but the other gods are not necessarily subordinate.

Shiva, bramha and Vishnu are the three most important hindu gods of the pantheon and they trade places on who is actually the most powerful of them all.
Bramha and shiva have also been manhandled by their wives in mythology(no disrespect to them), in a pantheon that is mostly patriarchal

1 Like

Is anything possible without money?

Lord Jesus won’t come to give you bread out of thin air or shelter.

You wont get food, shelter or your daily needs if you don’t have money.

I have also heard that no one can sell thir soul as they dont own it. It is gods property. Energies just get transformed to one another. But i dont know how far this is true.

1 Like

More money can always be earned (borrowed, found, stolen), even prisoners can get a side hustle trading things for something else, but time cannot, and time is an aspect of life energy, of perception, so I urge similar caution there as with money.

Money is a metaphor for your life force, not the other way round. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thats right.
That is why i am learning high paid skills so that i can earn more money without spending much time.

1 Like

There are advanced practitioners who are said to be able to manifest food and other objects.

1 Like

Yes there are gods who are subordinates to other gods lol. You clearly never been inside s pantheon :joy: I am not talking based off mythology like you seem to be but from actual experience.

1 Like

But they’ll switch places occasionally for specific tasks, both in mythology and in observable action.

Also both ancient Egypt & modern Hinduism share this feature: that the god you’re working with, who may have “superiors” of some kind, is praised and treated as the paramount face of the most high Divine when you’re working with them, either for that specific puja or ceremony, or permanently.

2 Likes

There are still various minor gods under the service of major or other minor deities I mean. However, many treat that like a bad thing when it’s not.

2 Likes

I think we are also discussing two different forms of devotion. The type that you are painting is very accurate, this is the type that many beginners and naive people will find and will fall for, but that is only one type of experience and point of view.

When I think of devotion to an entity it is not THAT entity that I am being devoted to, like in your example. It is the ideal and philosophy that the entitty represents. So in my example would be…

“You are at a crossroads in your life, you struggle to find purpose and meaning in the day to day routine. One day you decide to wonder around and you find a community that is dedicated to feed the poor. Anyone can join them but it requires that you Work for them and provide them with as much financial support and time as you can manage. The more you give the more helpful you are the more poor people get fed. You suddenly find purpose and meaning. One day you decide that its time to move on, you find a new purpose that calls to you and you leave. You kiss your friends goodbye, promise to write and leave.”

Now that can be related to any number of ideals/spiritual paths. The community could be completely devoted to developing the physical body, or practicing a new trade skill to get a better job. You are dedicating your time, energy and money. You are both receiving and giving but in the end it is what you feel is best for you.

Why do corporations need to hire employees who may only stay for one or two years? They have a purpose, growth. The company is willing to invest in employees, give them training and experience. They know full well that the employee will most likely leave for a better paying job at some point, but in the meantime the corporation will utilize the employee as much as possible. Entities are like spiritual corporations, they have domains that they are in charge of (Lust, War, Enlightenment, Darkness, Light etc). Sure a corporation could fire individuals when necessary, but they would be completely lost if no one worked for them, even for a short time. This is probably an exaggerated example but it answers the question of why an immortal spiritual being still requires devotees and practitioners.

Different spiritual domains have different initiations and sacrifices. Some want time, some pure dedication, some are happy with a glass of whiskey. Some even want to be told what to do (the initiation is finding the confidence and power within).

I think some people are repulsed with the idea of “committing” to an entity, like they suddenly will have no freedom or power. That may be true if you just turned yourself over to the first voice that pops in your head, but even then you ALWAYS have the power to walk away. Every invocation is an offering of your body to an entity, that entity can do all sorts of things to you, will change your mind and body. Ever invocation is a dedication, sure you are not signing in blood some oath to serve for all eternity (which is a little edgelord and ridiculous) but you are literally giving the entity your body for that time.

I could go on, but in the end you either are willing to commit to something or your not. There are no promises and no guarantees. Just as in the employment example, if you don’t have the experience to know when to walk away then you may get stuck in a bad spot. So again, it is not something one takes lightly.

5 Likes

It’s an interesting way to look at it. I can’t say I will never or will ever dedicate myself to one specific god/deity/entity etc…because I enjoy the freedom to do as I please, it’s the same reason I don’t dedicate myself to a specific religion, I prefer to follow my own path on what I feel is right for me spiritually. However that is my choice, and if someone chooses to dedicate, it makes a lot of sense.
Thanks for sharing these thoughts :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Religion is still a form of being spiritual lol.

3 Likes

Yes! :smiley:

1 Like

you dont even exist wht are u talking about

1 Like

I exist the moment you acknowledge my existence

7 Likes

@anon48079295 Kinky.

1 Like

stop using lsd on me

time to ascend ngl

1 Like