Does Yahweh Steal Souls?

This is a stub to move some posts to from another topic, where a new conversation began:

What are you basing this on?

3 Likes

Just personal feelings ever since I could talk, things I’ve read. And also baptism is basically like selling your soul to him… I’ve heard people talk about this before.

My wording is bad on that part. Let me revise that.

4 Likes

who? you realise its a serious claim to make right?

1 Like

Didn’t realize that, it wasn’t on here but actually from a number of people on tiktok who study magick and the LHP.

1 Like

right, so its biased and most probably wrong, when you accuse a Being of buying your soul…first off…baptism? human thing, it has no relevance to spirituality imo, second, buying your soul is a serious thing, it means enslavement, and cannot be done without consent on both parties

4 Likes

So what? People offer/sell their souls to Satan, and Lucifer all the time, even here on this forum, so why does “buying souls” make only Yahweh a false god? Wouldn’t Lucifer, Satan, and a lot of other demons also fall under that epithet?

9 Likes

Sorry, forgive me, I’m tired. You are right I do not know much on the topic other than hear say and my own beliefs hence I have removed that portion.
However baptism in my Christian religion and how it was taught to me is that it is the first of 7 steps to get to heaven. And baptism is the first on that list. Without it you wont be going to heaven.
Not sure about the consent part as the the tiktok hearsay says that your parents technically give that consent. But I do not know much on this front.
So I’ve removed it from my original post.
Sorry for being ignorant I wasn’t thinking straight when I wrote that part. Kinda just let my fingers type whatever they wanted.

1 Like

Technically yes, but in this way in my religion baptism and confirmation are done after birth as to save you from hell.
While those who choose to sell them know what’s going on.

1 Like

its fine olena,

it does not work like that

its fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

which is also not the case as ime they have no need for it, at least Lucifer doesnt imo

1 Like

But Lucifer has accepted souls, at least according to some people. So have Satan, Azazel and a few of the other demons people on this forum have hard ons for, so claiming that they have no need for it is incorrect in the experience of others.

Soul contracts are apparently a real thing, so contrary to the fantasies of the lovey-dovey pro-demon contingent, some demons do in fact accept them. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

i know they are, if Lucifer has accepted some then its his biz with the peeps who have done so though its highley unlikely they have actually done so

3 Likes

Well,if it was accepted you would probably end up become a soldier in his armies I think.

I have heard even some kind of slave trade going on, Idk if Lucifer himself is involved in it but emperor probably knows something like that happening.

4 Likes

i mean sure that was my first thought, though i find it not good as you would block your path to full Realisation of the Atman, maybe?

I think when one sells there soul it’s more like giving there eternal allegiance to another serving them for eternity.
Lucifer for example wouldn’t abuse that but they’re is beings who will.
So I think your spot on

6 Likes

People on this forum also have a hard time accepting the fact that the demons they hold so near and dear can, and will, attack people, like that described in a current thread where everyone jumped on the OP who made the claim and immediately started saying things like “Oh, it can’t be a demons, it has to be parasites” until Eva pointed out that the very same people poo pooing such a thing are also the same people who summon those very beings to sic upon their enemies.

Just because some think it is highly unlikely, doesn’t mean it actually is. After all, everyone’s experience is different.

17 Likes

yeah there most probably are, Lucifer to me wouldnt be one of them as you said

1 Like

Agreed, soul selling pacts are basically x person giving their free will to the other side.Its up to the spirit for what to do with it but Lucifer I think ismt gonna have dinner from a human soul :joy:

2 Likes

i get it, but most people talking about doing this thing have no idea what theire talking about in first place.