Member's Bad Experience (Re: "Are Demons Trustworthy")

@BenjaminChrist

I would preform a banishing ritual, fumigate your home heavily with copal, Palo Santo, sage, and cedar. Open every window and get some high vibe music going either 432 Hz, 528 Hz, 963 Hz or the god frequency which I cant recall the frequency of but a quick Google will solve that. Also get some holy water and blessed salt from a catholic church. They do work. Put that on all windowseals and door frames. Id also get some small statues of st Michael and st george and bury them in the four corners around the perimeter of your home and property.

Consecrate your home under st george and st Michael for protection and safe keeping.

I grew up in a heavily Roman catholic home. I had similar experiences, not as drastic but headed that way. I had an exorcism preformed by the head exorcisit in the US when i wass 17. (I wouldnt suggest that as it caused more issues for me than it solved) but it needed to be done. It took me ten years to get to a point where i could confront my own inner demons. Once I was able to start doing that a lot of my own issues went away and the daemons i have begun working with have been nothing but tender and caring towards me. Blunt lessons but nothing I cant handle.

In fact i second what @Lady_Eva said about Belial being aggressive our first meeting as well. But his doing that made me aware of a parasite that was using my sexual energy and lying to me and belial soing what he did also made me more accountable for my own thoughts and actions.

Just like working with asmoday has made me more prudish lately which has never EVER happened to me before. I normally live in a 17 year old boys dirty xxx brain half the time. Always have lol. So ive been really surprised by my lack of imagination since working with asmoday lmao

12 Likes

When my journey on that path started backfiring, I experienced something similar but they never hurt my family. I suffered for a while and then moved on with my life.

Conemct with your Ancestral Gods or any other deity you feel connected to. Ever since I’ve been working with the Norse Pantheon (not my Ancestral Gods but a Pantheon I’m connected to), I noticed their and the Abrahamic God’s influence is almost completely gone.

3 Likes

I’m reminded of mortal kombat!!! lol. The evil bad guy can’t just take over a planet universe without fighting in tournament or the selected fighter giving up. The same can be said of our spirit and will. Other beings just can’t take it without your approval or fight you for it. And to fight you for it, you have to allow that battle. If you say no in all regards to a battle , the spirit can’t do shit. Universal law?? :thinking: Demons/angels/spirits can’t do nothing if you refuse. Many people don’t say they refuse. They just let things happen being quiet or passive. One have to have clear message of NO. I refuse your mortal kombat challenge. haha.

3 Likes

Eh, people get what they need in this life. Ig if I were in your shoes i would ask what about this situation do I need? Why do I need to experience this? And sometimes energies are just incompatible.

“The world in reverse”, would you say the phrase “Sewmewmani Batasnos” accurately describes that place? I understand if you can’t tell but I am curious.

Ime demons seem to like that i spar with them. And even when I cheat during. They are low vibrational entities (for the most part, Lucifer doesn’t seem that way), so naturally they are going to operate at that level, and want you to do so also.

I will keep this in mind though. I need to watch that I ride the current not let it sweep me away. Undoubtedly this is a path of power, just need to make sure it is your power and not someone else’s.

1 Like

If OP accused shady figures within the mainstream religions of doing this, no-one would bat an eyelid, let alone keep telling him he is what he denies being, or calling him mad. Just sayin’… :thinking:

6 Likes

Over-generalization, a good bit would still do it. Not everyone here is gullible and not question things.

2 Likes

Leaving the other things out of discussion: Fact is, you can summon specific entites and ask them to do all these things. Raping, killing, torturing, bend free will and anything of the likes. And, they will gladly do them and will have no concern about it. It’s not the summoner him-/herself doing them, but the beings summoned/petitioned to.

So, that opens up the question, why shouldn’t they (or some, or many) enjoy these things in general?

7 Likes

Dude claimed the below on another thread:

Actually I am the AntiChrist, I was annointed the AntiChrist by Satan, and the trinity in November 2019 and I consensually accepted.

I rest my case. As far as I’m concerned, he could be claiming he’s Napoleon and it would be equally plausible.

1 Like

Magick done by commanding spirits in the name of an authority they recognise is pretty conventional, that’s why so many old grimoires give detailed heirarchies.

4 Likes

Okay well… I wasn’t really gonna say anything and then I read on and I decided to throw in my two cents.
In my opinion some are trustworthy however not all are.
In my own experience I trust them. When I was a kid, 4 or 5 years old I had what I thought at the time was a witch fly into my room through the window and stand in the corner. I didn’t see anything but a hat and hands and a dark mass. This entity then tried to take my blankets from me. And I pulled back and won. I ran to my parents room and fell asleep. When I awoke they told me it was a dream however I knew I was awake.
From that day I have never seen anything. Not in my minds eye not in real life. As it was made to protect me from being scared and living in fear.
As I grew older I had a fascination with the paranormal/witches/demons. I was raised in a very catholic home however my fascination never transferred to Yahweh or his angels.
At 13 I realized I had a guardian demon but who I did not find out for another 9 years.
Once I found out about the one guardian I quickly realized there were not one but many

And I say guardian because when I was 8 years old he saved my life.
When I think of that memory his energy and his image is all over it.
That day I climbed a tree that was old and dying. The branches were like spikes. That I decided I could grab and climb on to a long branch maybe 8ft from the ground. While climbing down I had slipped.
I got to the ground. The spiked branch had ripped my skin open on my chest 5 inches wide.
I yelled and ran to my parents. We were out in the middle of cottage country but got to the hospital. I ended up with 24 stitches. 4 external stitches and 20 internal.
When I was under anaesthesia I floated from my body. And then I remember holding a big tree twisting round and down to a place I had never been there before. And then nothing.

I learned later this is the place my guardian met me and took me to a safe place to get over what happened.
I came out stronger. And I healed quickly.

The spike was less than an inch from piercing my heart and lungs. The doctors thought I was absolutely lucky to be alive.

I have absolutely never experienced anything untrustworthy from them. Yes I’ve been tested with dreams that are not for the faint of heart and don’t doubt they love to create mayhem and have fun. But I trust them.

I took me 18 years to discover who the man was who was in my room that night and who saved my life. If I was crazy. If it was real. Who they all were.
But, It was Lucifer who saved my life. And has always protected me either through himself or other demons. I have only felt love and comfort from them.
My 91 year old grandfather had a heart attack last week. I had asked for their help and he is already back home and doing well.

To add not to say your lying however your story sounds straight out of a horror movie.
And from what I have learned Yahweh is the Untrustworthy God. Tells you what you can and cannot do then still judges your soul when you die? No thanks. Does not give you much knowledge other than a book written over 2000 years ago that has been rewritten to fit each religion to how the want. Such as that the Jewish culture has Lilith in the Old Testament however the christians removed that part. To my understanding god tempts man with one hand and offers salvation with the other. That he sent the snake in the garden. And he both the good and bad.
However this doesn’t mean that demons cannot commit these acts as well. Inflict torment and pain. But not to the extent that you described…
it feels as if studying these beings you were highly unprepared mentally and were not stable enough to do so. Their names have power. Even saying it in your head they can hear you… you went in deep.

studying them is like walking on a tight line of sanity and insanity. In which you have fallen off the wrong end…

5 Likes

30 posts were merged into an existing topic: Does Yahweh Steal Souls?

This story reminds me of an ex-friend of mine who confided to me that Lucifer saved her life. Lucifer appeared and saved her while she was cutting herself for the purpose of committing suicide. After a few years I lost her contacts … and she explains that she wanted to become a nun and that something horrible had happened to her. In short, I look for his name and surname on google … and I come across a Catholic site where it was explained that this person was possessed etc. In my opinion, she came into contact with a parasite who pretended to be Lucifer. But other hypotheses could be put forward …

1 Like

Learned something new again!

2 Likes

It’s odd that I came across this post. Just a few nights ago, or so, I had an interesting dream experience.

A man explained to me that he visited Hell, and saw it as being truly hell. He said that there was a specific group of demons that carried him to a specific level of hell every night (?). They would tease him as they did it, and they loved torturing him or whatever it is that would happen. I tried to explain that I had seen Hell myself as well. But I was free to come and go as I pleased. I wanted to try and help him understand that he must be seeing things wrong, because my experience was so different.

What we fail to remember sometimes as practitioners with positive demonic interactions and relationships is that we are subjective individuals on spiritual paths that ultimately only belong to us. Everyone, even those who have similar paths, will have different experiences and relationships. No two souls are the same. I am still learning the nature of angels and demons, and Yahweh. However what I can say, as Lady Eva pointed out, is that we all have our biases.

I believe demons and angels alike seek to empower us and help us become as they are. For most of us on this forum, demons can be rough when they need to be, but are generally loving and protective. This doesn’t mean they are loving and protective with everyone.

I do stand by the notion that if they were truly involved in this, it must be for the sake of the OP’s spiritual development, and I think the proof is already in the original post:

Assuming OP is telling the truth about his experience, this is in my opinion exactly what I would expect from demons. They will sometimes play the evil bastards if that’s what you need to grow. To the outside, it looks wrong. For the person experiencing it, demons may truly seem to be the enemy. But at the end of the day, they got you to conquer your fears, face a powerful enemy, and overcome it. You are stronger now than you ever were.

“Shaitan” in Hebrew means “adversary”. In the Hebrew “ha-satan”, “the adversary” did all kinds of terrible things to Job. But he did it to test him, and called “fire from heaven”. His purpose, from the garden to now, is to help us overcome our limitations and dependencies. It is never easy, but he is clearly effective…

7 Likes

When I was practicing the Roman Catholic faith, also watching shit tons of exorcism movies and documentaries and poltergeist shows, i had more issues with “bad” demonic forces than i do now after having gone through the changes I have mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually.

I think you are spot on with your assessment. And with the experiences Ive had in the past i can say that the things the op is experiencing are very plausible. I was on my way to having those same issues when I was younger.

I will add in that from my experiences currently that when we look to worship any being or entity outside our godself or the single original undefinable energy and spark that started it all we open ourselves up to a whole plethora of issues as we leave our souls in the hands of beings and entities whos true motives we don’t really know and who’s definition of help may be vastly different than our own.

7 Likes

Every. Single. Time. I read that name I think of the wheel of time series lmao.

1 Like

Sounds like a poltergeist mimic tbh 🤷

Oh wow so sorry to hear about her.
I honestly debated weather the connection with Lucifer was real for a long time.
I didn’t know his name for years and I wasn’t sure what they all wanted and still don’t. However I don’t feel any negativity.
And if they wanted to do any harm to me I think they would have already.
I’ve gone through mental health issues but they helped me grow and helped me cope with it.
I don’t know what my future has in store, but I know I see something bright and loving in the end.

2 Likes

Man, you have not the slightest idea what you are talking about, or as others mentioned here, you have some mental condition, looks like you are paranoid/schizoid.

Look, I work closely with Belial and Lucifer since a couple of years now, and also others. You don’t have the slightest idea how many times I have both of them putting away my enemies and/or manipulate other people’s mind from night to morning, seeing the results instantly, that people simply banishes into nothingness. The energy of Lucifer is very paternalistic, very blue in metaphysical terms. Contact Lucifer, he’s your friend not your enemy. You’ve never been contacting the true ones, only impostors. That’s because your energy vibration is low, thus that’s what you attract.

I’d recommend you some things

• Learn about LBRP (The lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram). It will cleanse yourself up. Practice it until you master it.
  • Learn to medidate and visualize rays of colors that gets through you entirely, and to align your chakras. This has nothing to do with demons, but with your spiritual health for once.
  • Learn to visualize, to focus the mind. Zen meditation and others will help
  • Finally, learn how to seal the entire house, ejecting all the bad energy that’s there. You can seal every wall, every floor and ceiling with the sigil of Lucifer for example, and visualize the whole house burning in violet flame, as you watch how all the bad/black energy goes away entirely from bottom to top, transformed into light and sent back into Universe, in the name of Lucifer. You have to do this believing for real what you are doing is working.

Man, the story you are telling has nothing to do with the reality of Demons.
May the Mighty Morning Star visit you for once one of these days.

3 Likes

Piggybacking on what @Lady_Eva and others have mentioned, demons seem to have more personal volition and potentially more volitile reactions. I have worked with only a handful of Angels and my experience with them is they are above pettiness and petty revenge because of a slight.

My recent hiccup with a demon has made me have to press pause with them. It wouldn’t be fair to lump all demons in a category. I sensed a lot of sadness from the main fallen angel I worked with that I had to press pause all together while I do my investigation of instances I explain on another thread. I let them know it’s not good bye forever but we will work again in the future at a different level because the experience was a gift in different ways to point out MY RESPONSIBILITY AND POWER that I had been discounting and letting other influences have too much free reign on me. Why? Comfort, trust built up. The longer you invest in a relationship(s) the more you want to continue to invest at that or at greater levels. Yes some entities will gladly take a mile once given an inch. Some simply won’t like you and you won’t get the message and then that is why they take the mile.

That said, I also feel we need to stop using the term “parasite” because that is a new age term that leads to further confusion. We are working with ancient entities in ancient systems. They have proper tribal categories whether they are angelic, demonic or something in between or completely other. We are throwing away centuries of knowledge and understanding on work being done already for new age confusion.

For example. If we say something is a “demon” According to Abrahamic traditions that is a different type of force than a “fallen angel”. When we translate something from a Mesopotamian-Abrahamic system as a demon they are NOOOOOOOT talking about Greek Daemons which tend to be higher wiser spirits not necessarily the ones you call to get your man back for the Uptenth time! This could even be a reference to ones OWN higher self that they haven’t realized is them in a higher dimension/realm.

Then in the Abrahamic tradition alone, you have different types of “demons” and different categories of angels or fallen angels. It’s super important to understand the differences in how different classifications of entities operate. We poo-poo people for having a Christian bias; but that is different than understanding the reality of the underlying Judaic tradition that many of these Demonic grimoires absolutely adhere to and thus you by extension.

A “parasite” could be a devil/shatain that wants to f with you but it could also be a hungry ghost that has a vibrational connection/attachment to you. They each need different precautions when being removed. If it is a Non-demonic jinn who is just having fun shapeshifting and bsing being your grandma you could potentially make the situation worst by harming it because you mistook it for a shatain. If it is actually an egregore spirit you could waste a lot of mental and emotional energy via anguish assuming it is something else more intelligent.

This is why I say calling something a “parasite” is not helpful to anyone who is a witch/magician/sorceror and is making practitioners evade their responsibilities and abilities as practitioners. It is new age confusion placed on traditional knowledge. Now if y’all wanna go use that term on Palaedians and aliens from Ashtar command and the Galactic pseudo-saviors of the universe, by all means stay in the new age but once we start talking about “demonic” vs “angelic” it’s our duty and responsibility to our own soul’s growth to know what we are really dealing with.

4 Likes