Does Yahweh Steal Souls?

I don’t agree with that. There are enough people making the claim, some with years of actual experience in magick, that it makes me believe that such pacts do, in fact, take place.

4 Likes

Exchange contracts are a common thing and if you offer a part of your life as dedication its highly likely that a part of your “soul” or essence slips over the table, as well (I don’t touch the subject of afterlife matters). I highly doubt that offering an Apple and a glass of tapwater in exchange for knowledge or other “goods” (which can’t be measured with price tags) would seal the deal, tbh.

6 Likes

sure, i said most, to me 90 percent dont know what theire doing, the other 10 does

1 Like

all this talk about this stuff is bringing up ptsd symptoms for me so im closing convo and ending it here guys, cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

:100:

4 Likes

I know someone married to a demon king who, as part of their marriage vows (overseen by Lucifer, no less) agreed to serve with the king in the afterlife for 500 years so I would see a soul pact as something similar, minus the wifely duties, of course.

@StrengthenedWarrior Sorry to hear that. Take care of yourself.

10 Likes

Not necessarily since there’s the real Yahweh then there’s the collective thoughtform Yahweh built from a handful of Christian love and LHP people hatred, a thoughtform can very much be seen as a false god. So it depends on the one they mean.

4 Likes

Baptism is how I got my guardian angel for a while.

As for Belial, some satanists with mediumistic talents, confided to me that i was an astral son of Belial. There would be another me in the dimension in which Belial lives (my true self to whom i will rejoin after death), who is his son. The fact is that Belial never appeared to me.
Have you ever heard such stories?

2 Likes

Similar to Me.
I know there’s a deeper meaning behind Lucifer being with me, however I have never seen him besides when I was little and in general is super quiet.
I know a part of myself is missing but where? TBD

2 Likes

Different people have different views , in my opinion it is false

In my opinion it’s more like a light contract lol. Only reason I view it this way is due to the guardian angel showing up after I was baptized. Of course, since there’s no real obligations it could also be seen as an initiation of sorts, like any other religious dedication.

3 Likes

I like that reference.
Yes it does seemas an initiation into it, however you have to carry it on or that connection will grow weak.
Such as the steps to get into heaven. It’s like the first step and from there you either build it or ruin it.

Definitely a better concept than what I’ve heard other say about this topic.

2 Likes

This is a very interesting topic for me considering my current situation.

I too had all kinds of ideas about Yahweh and the bible. Then I actually read it as directed by my dreams. Yahweh, Satan, demons, and angels have all been leading me to this path I never thought I’d ever tread. Since it’s late, I will only say this…

If you have any ideas about who Yahweh is and isn’t, I’d suggest contacting your favorite demon or angel and asking them. We must remember that many of our favorite demons and angels all actually come from the ancient Hebrew spirituality. Judaism is one take on what was written, but there are clear attempts even within the bible itself to try and cover things up and make things more palatable for the religions and preconceived notions that descended from the original Hebrew scripture. Do not trust any second hand knowledge or even long held traditions on gods and spiritual beings. We are magicians and spiritual practitioners. Unlike the general population, we can communicate with these beings directly and do our own investigation in an experiential manner.

1 Like

Yes for me I’d contact Lucifer, but the vibe I get is just he’s shaking his head like I don’t wanna talk about him. Let’s just not.
I had him follow me into a church. In which this cloud of darkness grew from behind me and around me. Very low vibration sound almost like deep deep trumpets. And then my candle kept going out.
Someone told me that was him being like you shouldn’t be here anymore, it’s not for you.

I get the vibe that I need to read the bible to understand more however. And then build on that knowledge. Cause even tho I went to catholic school and was raised catholic I never actually read the damn thing. Never wanted to.
But ever since a few months ago it’s been calling to me like, listen to this history. Find what you like. And find what you don’t like and make your own conclusions. And then come back to me.

1 Like

Just don’t make the mistake many people do:
Take something literally while you ignore something else because you don’t like it.

There are words of wisdom and useful information in the Bible, no doubt.
But the stories are mostly highly symbolic.
Also, the context and time they were written in, as well as meanings that were changed or lost in translation must also be considered.

4 Likes

Oh no of course!
I don’t like how people literally translate the bible.
These are stories that you are to learn from and gain knowledge. Not pick and choose what you like and don’t and follow by that.
I’m more looking for the symbolisms and meanings more that what the words themselves mean.
Such as the exorcism of demons could just mean the expulsion of negative thoughts and feelings as to ascend higher rather than actual demons.
And yes for sure about the translations.
I’ve heard that many things people believe are mistranslations or made to fit the current period/religion they wanted.
such as that being gay is a sin was a mistranslation supposedly. That the truer translation of the line is “thou must not take advantage of thou apprentice.”
Which at the time most apprentices were young men. Which then led to the mistranslation.

But thank you for the reminder as sometimes I like to pick and choose what I like and follow by it hah

2 Likes

Yes. You get visions of family and friends when you die and get asked to go to the light, when you do your soul becomes recycled by reptilians on the moon then transport it back here, it’s their feed :slight_smile:

Wheel of Samsara
Don’t go to the light

While this is true, there’s a reason why it’s still so commonly read even in our times. It’s stories are universal. Even for those who have no spiritual inclination can get something out of it. When you are talking about a spiritual practitioner led to read it, it’s not the same. Any confusion can be cleared up personally by the spirits and Yahweh.

TBH, my experience has been the opposite. You actually do pick and choose what suits you. If you don’t want to follow something, don’t. A true reading of scripture with spiritual intent means to allow the words and spirits to communicate with you. Don’t make the mistake of the religious and those who have their own beliefs. Realize that some things were meant quite literally, it’s just that our modern worldview takes issue and wants to reinterpret or twist things to make them fit our own worldview. Try to understand how these things were meant in their time.

Reading scripture as one who is a spiritual practitioner should be a spiritual practice. It’s not like reading some run of the mill magical book. There are demons and angels all in there waiting to be discovered. Study Kabbalastic practice and theory. Get a Tanakh. Go deep if you feel the urge.

1 Like