Does it mean anything magickal about them if a human has amber eyes?

What about humans with Amber/Golden eyes? What does that mean? 5% of the world has Amber/Golden eyes.

Welcome to the official BALG forums site, Chriaan! In order to participate in this community, you must post a formal introduction. You may make a new post or comment on the thread linked below. To help other forum members understand you better, please follow Timothy’s introduction guidelines before you write the post.

Thank you!

1 Like

I shouldn’t forget this! BALG RULES - Please read them!

1 Like

I’ve been trying to identify those yellow eye Sith looking entities for years. Jeffrey Dahmer wearing yellow contacts peaked my interest. He had a thing for the star wars Sith and the entity in Exorcist 3 has yellow eyes. He would watch that movie religiously.

But I don’t know what the entity’s name nor the name of the group of entities, if they even exist.

So, I would be a Sith looking entity with my Amber/Golden eyes? Interesting. But does it mean anything to have Amber/Golden eyes? Amber eyes lack the melanin of brown eyes, hence looking more yellow.

Creatures with glowing yellow eyes? I saw them. Most likely, these are vampire creatures.
I think the glowing eyes are linked to the power of hypnotism.

Lilith, the 1st vampire has yellow eyes. So, that would make sense. What would that mean if humans have golden eyes? Animals like cats, dogs, and owls are known to have yellow eyes. But, humans, 5% have yellowish eyes. The eyes are the gateway to the soul, after all.

It does not mean anything.
We are all sitting together in this garbage can of the universe.
Some people have a good life, but only some people. Eye color does not matter and says nothing about a person’s spiritual origins.
What matters is a person’s ability to understand magic and use it to remove obstacles.
Everything is mixed up and almost no one knows who is who.

1 Like

That they have these things called genes that give them amber eyes.

This has nothing to do with demons (which are not human and don’t have human genes), astral perception or magick, and says nothing about who they are. Please stay on the topic of magick on this forum, a diversion into the discussion of human genetics in this thread will be removed as off topic.

Give me a minute and I’ll see if I can move the human genetics discussion into it’s own thread and still have it make sense.

Edit: I found your intro, thank you for that! I have moved it to the Intros thread as it’s off topic for this discussion. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Amber eyes, other than being rare, don’t mean anything spiritually. They are present in roughly 5% of the human population, particularly those of Spanish and South American ancestry. They are a recessive trait which means that both parents must possess the gene variant within their family line to produce it. They confer no special powers upon those who have them.

3 Likes