Does drinking coffee regularly actually affect your astral senses?

And I’m saying one has nothing to do with the other.

Thats your opinion then :+1:

1 Like

Yeah, and your “very logical assumption” is your opinion. :slightly_smiling_face:

Ofcourse why else whould i percieve it as logical

1 Like

I guess you don’t like coffee… :joy:… can i offer you some dmt? Ayahuasca? Meth? :joy: or is a tea with 2 sugars already an experience…(I’m just goofing :wink:)

1 Like

In reality i am a raw milk advocate :milk_glass:

I just think outside my box.

1 Like

Funny that thinking outside box comment always comes from people that cant put themselves in the others view :joy:… i think i know how you got confused tho… i just lack the skills to explain

My gods and demons just badasses that don’t give a shit about my personal preferences tastes or allergies… :joy: i guess thats how they reflect to me

And what exactly makes you think I can’t?

Because I did that: :woman_shrugging: ?

You probably interpreted that as me being confused or annoyed, when in fact I was just busy with playing nerd games and had nothing else to say.

1 Like

I haven’t noticed that coffee affects my senses in any negative manner. Or any magick I perform.

No I interpreted that you didn’t get what i was saying and you confirmed now you were buisy doing something else… i was making jokes but making points aswell… and cooking dinner … I didn’t say you can’t… i said in general people who use the box comment … including myself even… because sometimes we actually should look deep into eachothers boxes :joy: it would help alot

Yeah, in general.

I get that you made jokes, don’t worry.
You interpret too much into peoples’ words.

Don’t you have to consider the overall picture though?
I’ve never smoked cigarettes and been sober for 20 years this January. I also do most of my rituals at night and after midnight. I have a hard time believing the 3 cups of coffee I drink before noon are going to negatively affect anything. I do subscribe to Corwin Hargrove’s approach in Magickal Influence in that I try and avoid sex on the day of as well as trying to avoid a full stomach.

I’m not an expert but I recently studied about coffee and found out that is actually pretty toxic for the human body and it can also affect the way energy flows into the body.
First of all, it makes you more stressed… Yeah, coffee increases catecholamines, your stress hormones and can that give you useless, annoying rushing thoughts when you meditate…
Also, the “energy boost” it’s just an illusion. Coffee just collects all your energy and releases it for 1 hour, when you feel “better”, then you will be sleepy again, probably.
A healthy, better alternative to coffee is parsley or parsley tea. It’s great because it lasts 4 times more longer than coffee and it’s good especially for the moments you need to enter a trance state because you will be more calm.

1 Like

Parsley huh how does it effect you?

Dr. Virgil Stroescu, a very smart dude in my country told me that it’s the healthiest energy boost and the effect lasts longer.

I’ve never seen parsley tea, how much of it would you need to drink? I have Hurd it’s very healthy.

You can drink as much as you want. You can also eat it raw.

K, so just boil it and drink?