Does drinking coffee regularly actually affect your astral senses?

I started to drink coffee regularly more than tea in order to stay awake while working. I fear that this may block me from communicating with spirits efficiently.

I regularly drink energy drinks and coffee, as I’m a morning worker but in actuality, a night owl.

I haven’t had a problem yet, but may I ask why you fear that?

5 Likes

I heard that it fogs the pineal gland. But I think it is much more reliable to hear if people have experienced that. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

There’s no morning without coffee. Just don’t put sugar in it. :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah. Usually I use premiere protein shakes with them. I never add sugar to my coffee

2 Likes

Your abilities are like a muscle, you exercise and use them, they become stronger, flexible, more capable.

So as long as you’re doing what you’re supposed to, you should be able to drink to your hearts content.

4 Likes

Hell, why not start blessing your coffee and imbuing it with energy to improve you abilities?

9 Likes

Sugar is bad for the astral senses?

1 Like

The only problem is getting addicted to caffeine so then as a result you will be foggy when you don’t drink coffee. I am a coffee addict also :joy: :coffee:

3 Likes

Sugar is bad for everything.

7 Likes

yes it’s…
any chemical matter or element enters your body effects the senses.
imagine your senses as a source of pure power and you mix it with something else chemical or organic.
choose what is not effecting your auras and chakras cuz they are controlling your senses in a big way.
yes our coffee is harmful for the body it self as it effects some organic parts.
imagine what does it do with your senses !
green coffee in the other hand … it’s not as much as brown coffee (the coffee that we are drinking.
that’s what i see … you can clean the body using other plants like tea with some honey instead of sugar. (note :- boil the tea in a cool fire … and when you start to put it in a cup just put some honey first and mix it well)
instead of sugar use honey … it contains sugar and another spiritual elements it’ll clean your body and aura …
if someone saw that there’s a problem in my comment … i’m free to discuss any thing.

4 Likes

What makes coffee a chemical element rather than an organic one?
Or were you refering to sugar?

the coffee is originally a plant … what it makes it chemical like death coffee is playing with the elements of coffee to make you awake (in the body not spiritually)
increasing caffeine and others.
btw caffeine is a drug.

I totally agree with you !

1 Like

Theine (found in green tea black tea…) is chemically the same thing as caffeine by the way.

if this is the plant originally !
then i have no doubts.
but i have when a company produce it.
think of it as a percentage.
if any element in the matter of the plant increased by 1%
then it’s more chemical than organic !
didn’t ask why the old one’s are planting plants without any Fertilizer ?
and getting the best results ?
the plant may take like 6 months or 9 or even a year or another.
with Fertilizer your reducing the time for the plant and letting a chemical object getting into your plant.
didn’t ask why there’s a certain type of fruits or vegetables are causing cancer ?
and in fact it’s not causing any harm at all ! then why is that !!!
that’s what i’m talking about.
if your planting them in your own ! it’ll be great cuz it’ll take the time to fully grown and other.

Uhm, yes but that’s a completely different point now.
That’s why I buy organic produced food whenever I can and grow some in my garden.
But you just said drink tea with honey instead.
Tea is grown by companies, too. Where’s the difference? And don’t even start with honey. Most regular honey you can buy at the supermarket shouldn’t even be allowed to be called honey.
Your arguments are just all over the place.

6 Likes

my arguments are to stop harming the power inside.
i’m saying to stop buying bullshit and start growing some real good one.
and there’s some places that is selling honey from the cell to your hands !
it’s your fault to buy from the market …
deal with the seller for a cheaper price and more quality.
even if the price were higher … you know that is can be trusted.
and yea it shouldn’t be called honey the one in the market xD

K.

2 Likes

You know, in some countries you can’t deal with the seller. :rofl:

2 Likes