E.A koetting, question about the pact with Lucifer

If you got a pact through the intermediary with Lucifer, and in this pact there is a request to remove the imposter / torturer from my body and life forever. And after 20 days after the approved pact, the problem is still there. Even so, I did my part of the contract. I can not do one, meditation, because being tortured I will not be able to meditate. Can this imposter / torturer block my prayers for Lucifer? Can Lucifer not know that I did my job? Is it because I myself did not get the pact alone, only through the intermediary, Lucifer can not hear me because the imposter / torturer blocks my prayers which are part of the pact?

1 Like

It might just be taking more time than anticipated. I would assume he knows, because there are very few entities powerful enough to block both your and Luciferā€™s intent together.

3 Likes

The question is just how long it takes for exorcism to be carried out by the Infernal Emperor. does it mean that he supports me so that I can deal with it myself. And what if I can not cope? Good question.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a good point. I feel like heā€™s supportive, and if he thinks you can do it yourself he may think itā€™s in your interests to use this as a way to climb higher into your power, shamanic illness style.

But if the pact was to remove it for you, and the pact was accepted, then I think he should do that sooner rather than later. :thinking:

Someone said the other day that not fulfilling pacts hurts them somehow. I donā€™t do pacts so I couldnā€™t say, but if itā€™s true, itā€™s not in his interests to wait for you to fix it yourself. I guess it depends how the pact was worded. I feel like something like this should have been addressed by now, so what is he waiting for?

What about this entity, who is it and why and how is it torturing you?

2 Likes

@Mulberry
Come on these topics and read, they explain a lot to you.Thank you for your interest

ā€¦/\
ā€¦ I
ā€¦ I

Means you have to enter only the first one, the last two are all answers so do not go there.

exact words that were spoken while creating the pact with Lucifer:

ā€œI mention this is to permanently get rid of any malicious entities attached to you, to help
you develop a relationship with father Satan, and for Satan to help and protect you for the rest of
your life.ā€

For me, the subject is closed thanks for your help!

1 Like

To establish better contact with the spirit and to remove a malicious entity you need to do some work yourself besides of the pact.

Do you do proper grounding and LBRP?

1 Like

:grin:

1 Like

Please see my remarks in the other thread.

Another thing for moderation. Please try to use one thread for a certain subject. You can always get attention on your threat again by putting a reaction in your own thread.

1 Like

Yes Sir.

1 Like

Cool take care and I hope that I works for you :slight_smile:

1 Like