Many thanks to Pazuzu

He’s reasonable. But he did say to me after telling me what he wanted for his offering that if he didn’t get his offering promptly, he’d wreak havoc on me. Or something to that effect. And BANISH after you call him. He’ll hang around otherwise, and since his nature is known to be chaotic, it’s wise to banish. I used the exorcism incantation from KoF which worked.

5 Likes

Great to know thanks.

1 Like

Hello there… please can you recommend or paste link to Kof Exorcism incantation, and is it useful to barnish pazuzu…? or to evoke him…

Thanks in advance…

Say the KOF banashing incantations 3 times

Ashtu malku ta dat arkata Sastus seckz altamu partu
Iretempal krez ta felta Vaskalla regent met senturus Ta sastrus estos melta Kelta, kelta, ketla hine.

2 Likes

Nice that you posted the results. Very good job!

2 Likes

Ashtu malku ta dat arkata
Sastus seckz altamu partu
Iretempal krez ta felta
Vaskalla regent met senturus
Ta sastrus estos melta
Kelta, kelta, kelta hine.

This is from the KoF.

I only say it - with a tone of authority - once. And it will do fine for banishing Pazuzu and just about most spirits. You might find the spirits of the Dead aren’t so respectful.

Say it once before you evoke to clear the ritual space of spirits who are not meant to be there, and then once afterwards to banish.

7 Likes

Awesome contributors we have gotten here… I thank nature for leading me here… I’m proud of you all… warm hugs

2 Likes

Can I use this to banish even if I am using a different means to invoke Pazuzu?

1 Like

Let’s say I just had candles, incense, pazuzu’s sigil and a different enn for calling pazuzu…

After I make my request and finish, could I use this to banish?

I’ll probably also do something else to banish too

1 Like

Yes it will, and you only need one method of banishing.

I never banished Pazuzu. Or any of those I invited. They’re fam if I invite them to stay.

7 Likes

I have a question regarding this. I’ve just started doing work with Pazuzu (all of my results have been successful, btw), yet I keep hearing from people that you must banish him, and your comment is the first to suggest that you don’t do so. Do you find his lingering presense to be dangerous, or does his influence not affect you?

2 Likes

I have NEVER found his presence to feel dangerous at all, ever. Before, during or after.
Someone had suggested to me prior to my first ev of him that he did this or that, caused nightmares and so on. Later that night, I heard him speaking with Azazel at the foot of my bed, “…he told her I would give her nightmares (then a light laugh)”. I never had nightmares or any of the stuff I was warned about. His presence IS extremely strong but I very much enjoy him. He is one of my favorites.

13 Likes

This is very valuable knowledge. The reason I’ve been hesitant with him is because of the fear he will wreak havoc on my life. He has told me on occasions he won’t do so to women (I thought he was being dishonest), but I guess he was telling the truth! I’ve discovered he’s nothing like he’s portrayed in the Exorcist (even though I sort of know this anyways, I discovered him even before seeing the movie).

1 Like

Havoc? Nightmares? What is this? Never ever happened to me. He is Indeed very strong and not a God to play with, but he’s very very protective. Whenever I am in his presense it feels like I’m being embrassed by some invisible wings.

2 Likes

No…he seems rather gentle and VERY protective of me. He had even recognized me from one of my past lives and mentioned it, showed me images of the moment he saw me and where. I remembered that past life quite well so I knew exactly what he was talking about even though I hadn’t seen HIM at the time.

He actually had a reputation in ancient days of protecting pregnant women, new mothers and babies.

He also hears very well…so like before my evocation, I was thinking about him in the shower and when I went in to do the evocation he was already there in my temple.

6 Likes

One thing I have noticed about him is that he’s subtle and rather quiet, yet he pays close attention. So I know if he does something a certain way I didn’t expect it’s because he followed my word choice (he always does the work beautifully).

How does his kingship over plague affect you? This is what I get warned about and I have yet to experience anything of the sort. It’s mainly been protection and nurture.

2 Likes

It haven’t :woman_shrugging:

Well…I havent gotten the plague. Ive only had flu…but so did everyone else in town. lol

3 Likes

I guess what proceeds sickness and plague is regeneration and healing, so I guess you can look at it as bringing forth positive aspects, too.

1 Like