Do you wear

Occult symbols on pendants too or is it just me?

1 Like

It’s just you. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Only when I want to stir shit with someone.

1 Like

I carry a couple of sigil necklaces in my purse but I don’t really wear anything.

1 Like

If I’ve enchanted the pendant as a talisman and I’m wearing it for a reason, sure. I’m not big on jewelry that’s just for decoration.

Most people don’t recognise what the symbols are and don’t ask. But I don’t wear things that are very easily recognised like pentacles.

3 Likes

Very smart!

i might buy a Lucifer rosary, and maybe a Lilith one, and a catholic rosary

On a daily basis, I wear my sigil of King Paimon, as I focus on him the most and have gotten the closest to him, so I like his energy around me every day. I find myself doing more things that I am afraid of doing, such as being assertive or even just going on a rollercoaster. I am more confident, I care less of what other people think, and I focus on my own needs more. I am also a lot more level-headed, and other people don’t get me riled up as much.

When I’m feeling extra vulnerable and out of sorts, I will wear my inverted pentagram for a boost of feelings of empowerment, confidence, and self-love.

2 Likes

part of the process of magic is using the sigils. So yes, i wear them as they are used as portable sigils to cast spells. And some require wearing as respect to goetia demons from spells.

Let’s say you want luck . you would say you prayers/spells or whatever you call it during your gambling activity. And it require the sigil so that you can communicate to said asmodeus. wearing a ring of sigil is much easier than carrying a book of sigils. Sure you can do digital on your phone but it just don’t feel right to me not using actual objects. I don’t wear for fashion. it’s for magic use.

If your using solomon pentacles , the instruction said to use the sigils as an object of energy. So that means you have to wear it or have it around you. it don’t mean you have to flash it to people. it can be hidden on you.

Sometimes. I have an inverted pentacle necklace I wear, and a seal of Belial pendant I was given by @Empress_Arianna that I also occasionally wear. The chains on both have broken, though, so I haven’t worn them in a while as I haven’t found a replacement chain yet.

I receive nothing but compliments on the inverted pentacle when I do wear it though. Most people don’t recognise Belial’s seal, however.

I also have a seal of Belial t-shirt from BALG that I like to wear.

2 Likes

I wear my Goblin Key Wristband and one of these pendants every day.

6 Likes

I tend to wear them as a fashion statement.

Plus, I like the occasional attention I get when people are curious about them. I’m in a new and unfamiliar environment during Covid. Positive attention and conversation is always appreciated.

I don’t wear symbols that are so easily recognized. I prefer the ones that are obscure and esoteric to all but those of us who actually are into this stuff. That way normal people give me attention without controversy and fellow occultists or pagans can spot me out.

I only wear my sigil around my neck as a necklace that’s as far as I usually go, I was going to get a hoodie with a ornate stag skull on the back but eh.

Used to wear occult jewelry a lot. Then I got a tattoo that clashes a bit, so these days its usually just a ring (or two occasionally, usually a mjölnir a.k.a magical brass knuckles on left middle finger and a Lucifer sigil on right ring finger) unless there’s actual reason to wear something else.

Doesn’t everyone?

1 Like

I don’t like chains, it affect one’s energy as it’s a conductor. I limit metal around me. You can use a golden nylon rope to make the sigil as a necklace or bracelet.

1 Like

Back in the day I used to, during my teens and early 20s, but as grew older I went back to being more quiet about my, well…lifestyle, like I was as a pre-teen.
Only thing that’s permanently stuck is a sigil I tattooed onto myself when I was about 12. Not the brightest move, but maybe I made someone laugh from sharing tidbits about how intense youth can be :sweat_smile:
I still wear craft related jewelry but not symbols/sigils. As a rule I do live a double life but can wear sigils every once in a while, just not around most people.
When I was younger it was like a magnet to attract similar minds but now I don’t need that. I’m quite happy with the company I find online, mostly to learn, find info I need in order to grow.
But on a superficial note, I kinda miss putting on my old pieces of jewelry, wearing them with pride, however, it is not worth all the hassle. Even if I don’t look my age I deal with prejudice for being “different” so it’s just more cushy to not show myself, my true self, 100%.
Also, as a rather style orientated woman I must say it is harder to resist today as the design and all over quality, and quantity, of sigil/craft jewelry is so much better than back in the early 90s ! There is some mighty fine work out there.

1 Like

Whose Sigil is that?

1 Like

I wear both a Belial, and a King Paimon pendant

2 Likes

Well…oh boy, embarrassing…you see, my heritage is Icelandic (and Sami), my grandmother have taught me a lot, she had the sight, to see spirits, while I only heard and sensed them, so I decided to try a ghost sigil…yup…I was only a kid but had been practising for several years already. Since about 8. At least. In hindsight I feel that was a bit over the top, but that’s the way it was, 100% and very intense. I was very dedicated. Still am but not like that. I do not carve up my own skin. Don’t have to anyway :nerd_face:

1 Like