Do you know who you are?

I am a living Goddess…point blank…I have my Lilith by my side and she is making me stronger each day. so my question to you is( do you know who you are?) or do you have to look in a book for answers…let the Gods help you be you, not make them…just saying

4 Likes

There are more godlike entities than humans have named. There are beings bigger and stronger that don’t care about humans at all that we’ll never hear about.
Make your own name.

9 Likes

I have my own name. thank you very much.

1 Like

I’m just a man who knows some things about some things.
And sometimes makes things happen.
Nothing grandiose or special.

3 Likes

I am what I do. No entities required.

2 Likes

I’m just a wolf thing. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Im a guy that doesn’t follow the common here :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

I just know in a lot of my incarnations i was a male(still had ones being a girl)a nd im a girl in this one and i wanna stay that way. When my spirit was born i was given the name “amani” which is more of a unisex name.

And i just know Im just the chick with a magical power.

I know who I am and who I want to be, I wish I knew more about who I was.

I know that I don’t need validation on an internet forum to answer this question :kissing_heart:

Wait, can it be described by vulgar words?

2 Likes

I know who I am but I don’t need to say it to others. It’s doesn’t really matter right in this moment anyway.

I am still figuring out who I am. Everytime I believe I have it all panned out, I peel back a layer and go “Where the hell did that come from? Back to the drawing board”. And that is just my mind in general, that is not including the changes I get working with the spirits themselves. Some of it makes sense right away. However, others feel like a janitor in some cosmic laboratory that contains my brain in a jar decided to mix random elixirs to see what color it will change into. Later it may make sense but starting off, I feel like a bartender’s first try at a new cocktail. Only later do I understand how the different layers of change mingle together in their own twisted harmony.

So, to summarize, I am a madman of different layers of insanity, an interesting shadow aspect and a bit of napoleon complex mixed in.

3 Likes

I just laughed at this. I don’t see the napoleon complex in you at all.

1 Like

Oh it is there alright lol much less active as I have aged but still there

1 Like

Ngl I expected a whole bunch of edgy mysterious “black magician” posts lol “I’m the outer darkness magickal potato of the hidden shadows with some black sprinkles on top” or something xD

6 Likes

So want to see this… Now I must find one of the potatoes.

popeye_iyamwhatiyam

4 Likes

I feel like that could come from an Overlord meme lol

1 Like

The Infinite I of The Self. ( Like the rest of the universe ).
Everything with Awareness ( Godhead ), Consciousness ( God ), The Supreme, which is beyond Awareness.
David R. Hawkins books such as Power vs. Force talk about this subject.

1 Like