Do you know who you are?

You may have spoken too soon.

1 Like

I am a terrible person without impulse control and with an interesting and inexhaustible playfield granted to me.

3 Likes

I am whatever you say iam

The Seed Of my self,The seed of a true living god,because i can and i am walking the path with everything i am,do and have.

1 Like

Just a guy with questions. But apparently I’m a “pseudo-intellectual”, which is like the thinker’s equivalent of “badass”.

It’s a little suspicious when people assume you take yourself way more seriously than you actually do, as if I cast this hulking shadow of a ficade that’s imposing on their flimsy worldview.

1 Like

source

giphy%20(1)

source%20(1)

giphy%20(2)

I’m sorry I had to

8 Likes

Lmao

Short answer, you are your own work of art. You are who you create whether you do it with intent or you let your experiences shape you. Usually it’s a bit of both.

I’m a pretty okay person most of the time.

1 Like

I am an Artist, I create and I destroy, I paint my reality the way my dreams dictate, and I love with all my being. Sometimes I despise that which I’ve created, and I use my power to destroy and create again something more pleasing to my desires.

I am Batman.

2 Likes

Im just a crazy weirdo, trying to learn my purpose in life.

2 Likes

I am nothing but Being within present tense. “I” does not exist… why not just admit it… nothing is true