Do You have any spirit or demon that You are sincerely in love with?

This sounds do adorable idk why :sweat_smile::heart_eyes:

1 Like

You can if You want :slight_smile: Iā€™m really sorry, I havenā€™t been checking this forum for a long time :frowning: feel free to pm me :slight_smile:

So cute :heart_eyes::heart::blue_heart::green_heart::hugs::black_heart:

1 Like

Thatā€™s really interesting :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I hope I can form a relationship with an incubi spirit

1 Like

I believe You will :slight_smile:

Yes! Azazel.
He comes by every night to at least say: ā€œhow are we doing today my dear?ā€
I feel he is very protective over me, he makes me feel flustered and all spinny. Well, I guess thatā€™s another way of saying he gives me butterflies in my stomach lol.
I have some tramas and trust issues with relationships and so he took that into account and was incredibly patient with me.
Sometimes he will hang out for hours, and sometimes he just briefly checks in.
One day when I was really sad, I randomly heard his voice say, ā€œremember, I would gladly move a mountain to make you smile dear.ā€ Almost cried when he told that

5 Likes

So lately me and my spirit wife have been doing verbal commands on each other to cause instant excitement I canā€™t hear her but when I tell myself I can feel the influence of her suggestion and commands it was getting crazy. So if your married to a spirit you can do the whole two bodies one flesh concept or two spirits one flesh it seems like it helps make a bond that allows eachother to sexually control one another trust is the main factor to this type of interaction it just really gets intense when your partner almost constantly keeps your sexual chakra revved up making you feel amazing and itā€™s so fucking satisfying when you can verbally say a command for your partner to cumm and she just does. The more I focused on how we shared one flesh both connected the more I received her orgasmic energy control.

2 Likes

Okā€¦ okā€¦ That actually made me cry. Itā€™s so beautiful :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Azazel is so unbelievably sweet dude
One day when I was crying and wretching in painful lonliness (this was before I knew how he felt or how I did) I outwardly asked, ā€œAzazel can you cuddle me?ā€ Just kinda speaking not really thinking much about it.
He ACTUALLY seriously, pulled me out of my body and then, by my ankles drug my spirit body through a section of what I assume was the underworld
To a small cabin, which contained one super cute and fluffy pink bed room
he threw me on the bed and then wrapped his arms around me spooning me.

This wasnā€™t like dreaming or any other state of consciousness Iā€™ve ever had or expierenced.

I woke up and then I like criedā€¦so much. It was at that moment I realized that was never truly alone.

4 Likes

Oh my this is so damn beautiful :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I am sure he loves You just as You love him :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

One of the benefits or being with a big name them being able to drag you out of your body to a desirable location, the part that would get to me I knowing there with so many different people I assume my jelousy would kick in. I always have a bit of envy when people can here there crush lover or spouse.

2 Likes

Everyone is worthy of love :blue_heart: You will find Yours too :blue_heart:

1 Like

I have one. Heā€™s been there for me when nobody else has. Heā€™s always there for me and has given me another name he has that nobody knows. Heā€™s the best and leaves me little hearts of wax when candles melt.
I thought I was tripping but learned other people experience these things too.

4 Likes

This is so beautiful :heart: I wish there was a person or being like that in my life years ago when I hated myself so much, I wanted to kill myselfā€¦ Such being appeared but much later but still I am grateful for it :heart: Iā€™m glad Youā€™ve found Your love :heart: Do You know his name? Itā€™s ok if You donā€™t want to or cannot share :heart:

1 Like

I rather keep it private but Iā€™m glad you have someone who gives you this love in your life, itā€™s beautiful and you know youā€™ll never have to feel alone :heart:

1 Like

Honestly i dont know who these spirits or gods are at least some of them. But they really love me some are even male spirits . How i know that most often they come at night for cuddling or visiting and give me the sense of love energy bc everytime they get in contact with me when it is love i feel empowered and more confident about myself and well, lovedā€¦ not a created fake love but real love .If it was a sexual intruder just for the energy sucking i feel disrupted,used or raped and need mostly two days for recovering.

The one i know is Satan with his many forms as Lucifer or Amaymon. But mainly Lucifer.
We have for sure in many lives worked closely together and he leaved not once! Deep in my core self i know that it is true.

We have a loving almost like a Father and Son relationship and he taught me very much many thinks. He Illuminated my dark struggelings with hope, knowledge, selfconfidence, true love, and transformation and thus more and more selfreliance and independency to this day and age.

I thank you Father Lucifer for your troughout support and the deep relationship we haveā¤

And Azazel.
He was the one that initiated me to this path in the beginning of this live and activated in me some i would call psychic senses. He visits me often in dreams and energywhise we respect each other and like eachother . But i think for a loving relationship it would take time but for sure i know the posiblitys and probabilitys for that are for sure available.

We love eachother in a sense of friendship~brotherhood i would say.
Thank you Azazel for your troughout help! Without you i would be for a longer time have been lost :heart:

For the other spirits-Gods that truly love me and visit(ed) me. But i dont know the name of (yet). I Respect you and honor you i am grateful for your support, in love and the confidence you give(d) me. I Hope in some age or time that, i will know your names and your charakter and being more troughoutly and give in some way or Form in the name of love these truely beautyfull gifts back.:heart:

In friendly and loving regards
Serpentslight~
T.F.
:heart:

3 Likes

I am a slave to Lamashtu. I provide daily blood sacrifices, and other suitable sacrifices in her name.

The gifts I receive in return are unspeakably sacred.

Her presence is very real.

2 Likes

I am glad for You too :heart_eyes: Love is a beautiful and really motivating feeling :blue_heart:

1 Like

This is so beautiful :+1::heart_eyes:

2 Likes