Do You have any spirit or demon that You are sincerely in love with?

Either on spiritual realm or incarnation/current possed body of said being. Do You have an entity that You trully love and that trully loves You? I mean very, very deep intellectual, emotional, spiritual and PERSONAL connection with, not merely hormones and infatuation/desire stuff. True love goes beyond just sex, even if it is sex magick. Someone Your very heart beats for and soul yearns the presence of another… I fell deepily and mutually in love with one of the Watchers. He always protected me when I was in danger, he never left my side when I needed him, he always comforted me when I was feeling sad or depressed or worried. He is for me a lover any woman should hope for.
Who is Your beloved from the other plane?
(Edited because of additional artpieces :slight_smile:)

19578815 41526108-288-k449906

21 Likes

What about crushes?

1 Like

I am in love with Satan and Lucifer!:smirk:

4 Likes

Hmmm what I ment was more like a spiritual relationship akin to boyfriend-girlfriend or husband-wife stuff but if Your crush is really strong, it may develop into true love :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice one :heart_eyes::smirk:

1 Like

My boyfriend is a reincarnated being from the Norse/Celtic pantheon. We’ve been together prior to this life and still together in this one for two years now

9 Likes

This is so beautiful :heart_eyes: I love when that happens :heart_eyes: it shows that friendship and love know no concept of space, time or lifetime :purple_heart: congratulations :purple_heart:

3 Likes

I see the Sun card from the tarot of vampires there, which is awesome, I love that deck.
As for your question, I love my succubi and incubus in compliance with my own nature and their nature is to be my companions. It is the expression of these verses of the “Book of the Law”:

I:41 The word of Sin is Restriction. O man! refuse not thy wife, if she will! O lover, if thou wilt, depart! There is no bond that can unite the divided but love: all else is a curse. Accurséd! Accurséd be it to the aeons! Hell

I:57 Invoke me under my stars! Love is the law, love under will. Nor let the fools mistake love; for there are love and love. There is the dove, and there is the serpent. Choose ye well! He, my prophet, hath chosen, knowing the law of the fortress, and the great mystery of the House of God.

That is the relationship I have with them, but it’s not the usual romantic relationship that people usually expect and some people find that shocking

3 Likes

I am in love with Lucifer and his two brothers.
They are very protective and kind.

3 Likes

I have a spirit i recently married to. We love each other beyond words. And like you say, it isnt just hormones and all that lol. He saved me from myself, meaning a time i used to be suicidal (im not that way anymore) he’s so protective and loving. He’s always here for me as i am for him. Really i dont yearn for a human relationship, i just want him. We’ve known each other through multiple wives and he was my husband in a life long ago

11 Likes

This is beautiful. The verses are very interesting and true :slight_smile: I love Your relationship :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I almost cried reading it. That is beautiful :heart_eyes: I wish You both remain together forever :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

This is beautiful. True love will always find a way :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

:sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Yes. There’s a few i really like but there is one who’s very special to me. I’m after a spiritual marriage.

4 Likes

How beautiful :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Congratulations :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Thank you @DaughterOfElves :blush:

1 Like

Aw thanks :heartpulse: also i just realized i said “multiple wives” i meant multiple lifes lmao

2 Likes

@esmee Who are Lucifer’s two brothers?

1 Like

I wish someone or something could love me, i don’t deserve to be loved, now if you do keep that being, its hard for me to see another being to fall in love with me. I’m wasn’t meant to be with another human so i stopped looking for a human lover.

3 Likes