Do You have any spirit or demon that You are sincerely in love with?

Thanx for sharing I definitely need to get in the habit of making offering for her besides just trying to share my every meal with her. I asked about his fluids if it was being used as sexual alchemy I guess you should read alitle about it might help you pull in the wow force about the fluids that I referred to when I said I had her blood. Must bee nice having loving children that can come and visit.

1 Like

No problemā€¦

Yes, offering do help spirits manifest. But you must also talk to her to see if sheā€™s willing to put in the effort as well.

I will read more about itā€¦ Iā€™m also trying to get a hang of many things. :sweat_smile:

Yes, it is sweet. I hope you have the same experiences if itā€™s your wish.

2 Likes

Yes, I seek to reunite Samael and His Four Queens in this physical realm as Samaelā€™s Vessel.

1 Like

Aphrodite. I honestly love falling off to sleep with her in my arms. Itā€™s an attraction I cant explain but I knew there was something about her that day I saw her in my medidation.

2 Likes

Love King Belial :heartpulse:

1 Like

:wink: Hell yeah :metal:t2::metal:t2::metal:t2:

Love Beliarā€¦ He is awesome :sparkling_heart:

Sex with King Belial is amazing and you have experience with this King Beliar

1 Like

:yum: well I would like to PM about it. I guess its too personal to share hereā€¦

1 Like

is anyone in love with like a demon or angel who doesnā€™t have some royal title slapped on them? Like a demon named Alastair who works in accounting or some shit?

5 Likes

I would love to talk about it, how can I write PM for you? to you

2 Likes

Wait I am sending you oneā€¦

I think that ā€œAlastair, the accountantā€ doesnā€™t roll as easily from the tongue during rituals

4 Likes

Idk if youā€™re in love you could give him a nickname like Alistair the wise or Alistair of wealth :laughing: or a nickname like Ally lol. I mean thereā€™s the demon named Amy so it could work lol

5 Likes

Heā€™s alive in my imagination now, heā€™s cute, Iā€™m already in love with him - in a platonic way.

5 Likes

I call Belial I feel his energy Then his physical Touch on his body then the rest

1 Like

Belial Belial Belial Belial

5 Likes

Just going to point out thatā€™s one of Belialā€™s many names.

At least in my experience sense starting to work with him it is.

3 Likes

Iā€™m genuinely and hopelessly in love with Lucifer haha I remember him being annoyed at a point with my infatuation but he caved when he saw how pure I felt about him :heart:

3 Likes

Awwww this is beautiful :heart_eyes: I have a friend who also have a spirit lover, allegedily he was with her in their past life. I love hearing about how he cares for her. From what I remember, they were both Chinese occultists in time of Three Kingdoms era, but I may be wrong on this little detail

1 Like

I am sooooo sorry man. I am seeing Your message just now :frowning: For too long I have been absent in this forum it seems XD Of course You can pm me if You want to :slight_smile: