Do spirits profit from us learning magick?

Do spirits profit from us learning magick? I wonder how big the bill would be.

And nobody argued my point that E.A uses this forum to promote his books, and his youtube channel, the forum was looking for new contributors and it found one.

I wonder what would happen if the spirits themselves turned on everyone using magick as a cash cow. Probably fatal consequences no?. Yes it is a business of exploiting peoples ignorance. Yes he ignores the other 63 demons and sticks the the 9 kings, he tried to do the voodoo thing and he got on his videos all fucked up and skinny like hes on METH. But NO these bunch of forum chasers treat him like hes a god and hes not. You have failed to address my other good points.

HES A DRUG ADDICT,SALESMAN, AND PITCHER FOR NEW TALENT BECAUSE HIS MATERIAL IS NOW ON REPEAT. HES NOT CONTRIBUTING OR GROWING BEYOND THE 9 KINGS.

look at all my videos and his face tells all. Plenty of people would agree with me. But your little click of people on here. And the fact that you removed what I posted earlier wouldnt derail into argument. Because you have no rebuttle. So you just removed the message hoping fewer seen it.

3 Likes

Then why are you here? It’s not like you truly contribute. It’s not like you like it here.

1 Like

It would probably be best that this thread kinda get back on topic lol, it legit turned to a flame war/ass kissery o.o

2 Likes

I think it should get locked.

1 Like

Your just mad because what I’m saying is the truth and it cant be argued with. I do contribute here. And I do like it here. I’m just saying what others wont.

My threads got removed because it is not condusive to the sales part of this forum.

2 Likes

I would not waste my energy getting mad at someone who’s clearly enraged by someone’s success. Check your facts and your ego.

So you mean the same shit that not only I but also a myriad of people have said for how long now? You’re not the only one. You’re not special. Get off the high horse.

3 Likes

You quoting half of what I say won’t help your argument.

1 Like

Guys, can y’all take a step back and calm down?

Passions and emotions are running super high right now.

Please please calm before things are side before you can’t take them back.

2 Likes

You mean you being dumb and not reading a damn letter? Let me guess you think you’re right all the time.

There’s nothing wrong with making what you love into a business. There are tons of magicians that sell books and do workshops and commissions for profit, not just EA. And the demonic kings couldn’t give two shits about profit unless it benefits them (which in EA’s case it does because it gives them exposure which means more people working with them).

Also, he has a YouTube channel where he posts some of his stuff for free.

Noooo, it was because you were changing the subject with your unnecessary temper tantrum.

4 Likes

I am with you, but people will see/ read/ hear what the want to. I was the point of the post it has to be written or said.

There is always push back, but right now passions are too high.

2 Likes

No I think it’s you who is on a high horse. Seriously because I’m stating facts. I agree with @Purple this is utter fucking disrespect. And you saying stuff with no facts or proof and just theorizing my insanity doesnt prove it. I’ve stating facts. This ENTIRE TIME

3 Likes

To be fair I don’t think spirits need money :woman_shrugging: but people need something to trade for services etc…and money is the current one we are using.

If Azazel was in the flesh now he would either have a mundane job, while doing/discovering his mission. It’s all a matter of perspective.

8 Likes

*Gatekeepers.

and theres something specific that the gatekeepers want to do ,and those nine came.

the other 63 demons? well he focuses on his work his own system of magick,the other 63 are unique and proven selves strong,its hard to explain to you why he doesnt work with the others but again i already told you,his own system his own magick.

3 Likes

Taoists will burn money as offerings to spirits of people who have passed away so that they can use it in the afterlife. (Shrugs)

3 Likes

Yes.
Yes, some of them do. Nothing comes for free, after all.

7 Likes

I also don’t believe in selling magick for me personally, and have been helping people find their path. Recently I’ve been finding a lot of highly skilled people who are seemly sent to me now for some grand purpose :woman_shrugging:. I’m just going with the flow and trying to stay stress free. :heart:

Edit: I also don’t have an issue with people making money on the craft, people can choose what they buy and don’t.

1 Like

Everything I’ve stated is the truth. Everything I’ve stated can be verified, everything I’ve said is not a matter of opinion but OF FACTS it has nothing to do with saying what I want to say, hearing what I want to hear. Or derailing this thread.

You have no argument. My threads being removed would just further validate what I’m saying.

1 Like

and to be honest,fucking everyone literally everyone that lives in a civilized society likes money,i like them ,and everybody does.

saying that you dont like money is like saying you are a freaking monk living on the mountains and eating plants all day long.

i cannot see why you cannot make any money from a thing you super talented at,ea and conner helped many people and proven themselves,by your mentality.every one that has job that he is good at is freaking sellout.

promoting is not bad,how esle you are going to make yourself known by simply talking about your expiriences and knowladge without highlighting the thing that you are working and selling?

4 Likes

Butchya did. Otherwise Eva wouldn’t have removed it. It was off topic and “not conducive to the sales part of this forum”

You calling Conner a sell out is an opinion. You saying this forum exists for sales is an opinion. Do I need to define an opinion?

LO FUCKING L this is great.

1 Like