Do spirits profit from us learning magick?

Thank you :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart: welcome to business.

1 Like

Guys y’all are fighting over a teaser. The book isn’t even is out yet. Y’all can attack away if you choose but tell the future isn’t my thing. What if
 just what if this thing come out and it is like holy shit it’s amazing and it is right?

Then all this energy that could be used on spells and rituals was wasted.

Books, selling magick for hire is bad but hasn’t it always been done? It’s that how people were caught an burned?

Please calm and focus on what makes you happy and on your powers.

3 Likes

Actually yes. The ancient Norse paid the Völva for her prophecies.

3 Likes

I didn’t really mean it was bad I was asking to make a statement timeless are too hot. Books are sold all my spell books are bought from amazon or a book store.

I know what you meant. I agreed with you.

1 Like

I know I was like oh maybe I would explain :joy::woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

You’re good.

1 Like

I forgot to add I started a new thread with the 9’s parents if anyone is interested in following my own workings with the 9 Family.

2 Likes

I just done want people wasting their energy over a teaser. Save it for the release of the book :heart:

1 Like

Sigh, why are you all fighting so passionately? Nobody is getting forced to buy a book.

And how can you think spirits are against us making money? What kind of communist utopia is this?

3 Likes

Communism implies everyone gets the same wage with 1 ruler. Hardly the case here.

Wow, this got heated.

Food for thought: in this world, currency is necessary. In order for the sorcerer to continue doing the work the spirits desire of them, that currency is required to sustain the sorceror in the physical. The work is also best used by people seriously seeking it and would likely have less of an impact on the world if it were to simply be released freely for any rando to grab a copy.

How then does the sorceror resolve this? Publish and sell. It solves both problems and increases the likelihood that the information will be passed on to others who will find it useful as well by the seekers.

A balance must be maintained however, as one does not desire to make the mistakes of the Haitians and the Pharisees by cutting the average man out of information the spirits specifically want everyone to know.

In the Haitian’s case, they still attack Koetting to this day over his Spider and the Green butterfly revision, I’m sure. But the spirits wanted the book that way. Who are they to question their own spirits? That seems
counterproductive.

TL;DR never pass up an Avenue for the beings you work with to give you money and make sure knowledge will get in the hands that will use it. Also, criticizing moneymaking when you come from voodoo seem hypocritical to me.

4 Likes

By the way, negative thoughts on a spesific occasion is also advertising if you look at it in a way.

3 Likes

It is really sad to me that people don’t treat others with respect. There are as many ideas about magick as there are people on this planet and just as many ways to perform it.

Name calling really solves nothing in the long run and unless someone has absolute tangible proof that their way is the correct way you should keep your comments to being constructive not destructive. No one is forcing you to do anything in this life.

No one has ever lived the life of another, and whatever path they took to get here, the fact is they are. Just because someone took a less desirable road in your opinion, that doesn’t make what they have to share any less valuable, I think it makes it more valuable.

I love everyone on this forum and I hope you all take time to think about the consequences of the words you write before you write them.

5 Likes

I was rather referring to the communist mindset that no individual should be free to make money with their own business idea. (and also to the high amount of poor people in communist societies)
But this discussion would get out of hand.

3 Likes

Indeed as this has already rolled into politics. A hard stop nono in forum rules.

2 Likes

yes oh heck.

1 Like

Agreed. Lots of people have benefited from negative comments because it creates exposure, which in turn creates profit.

3 Likes

Aye, gonna stop. :zipper_mouth_face:
Just felt like my first statement was misunderstood, needed to explain.

1 Like

@Voodooking you’re barking up the wrong tree! Cult members only really get turned when people higher up the chain or outside of it either nudge or force them to see the truth. I’m outspoken against these people on the hopes that the ones reading me will catch on! Everyone thinks there’s a myriad of truths, but nobody wants to accept the idea that their sense of truth is a matter of programming; they don’t understand just how easy it is to pigeonhole themselves! :slight_smile:

If you want to stop drinking the thoughts of others, stop repeating their words as you read them. This is harder than it sounds but simple to keep up- just count backwards from 100 in your head whenever you read something! It’s magic to reclaim your perception. :slight_smile:

@Purple the Gatekeepers are only the tip of the iceberg! The deeper you go, the more manifest the 9 get. Everyone disregards prophets until after the fact; you’ve picked one of the lowest echelons to dive into! Because people ignore them all the time; your work is already complete! Move onto Act 2. :slight_smile:

At the end of the day, what people don’t realize is that the energetic mass of this forum exists to market. The forum members don’t have as great a control over it as the founders, and, lets not kid each other, Koetting was fine (not deification, but not trash) before Timothy poisoned that well! The true name of BALG is DRUG, Koetting aside, the energies are made to addict yous into this pattern. Of course the precise goal is to make you addicted to BALG brand, but, don’t let this place get the better of you! If you don’t go off on your own and evolve into your skin, you’re not doing anything other than using the trappings of Facebook’s little cousin. :slight_smile: