Prophecy Of The Nine

I just take issue with everyone following the same script on E.A’s channel. If you pay attention you see the sell out stories they are all the same

2 Likes

You are basically saying anyone who finds a way to make money by selling and teaching something they are passionate about is a sellout. You sound like a rehash of punk rockers who sees a band get a contract and suddenly they are sellouts. It’s a pretty lame argument, my dude.

5 Likes

The smell of jealousy is strong in this thread.

7 Likes

hell yes it is.

3 Likes

I know right :joy:

4 Likes

That’s just basic gamer mentality: “Everyone who’s worse than me is a noob and everyone better than me is a cheater.” throws up

4 Likes

i have a question when i read shit like the arguments above the dudes feel so forced to put all those words out.

1 Like

I’m getting really tired of this shit, since people just can’t learn to shut the fuck up.

Flagged.

2 Likes

Truly great posts on here get ignored because the person making them just dumps the info and assumes that in our information-saturated world, that the merit within will somehow make itself known. Everyone loses out when that happens, and the post author often feels discouraged and unsupported.

I actually posted advice about that before on here:

@C.Kendall actually honours his own work by making damn sure people know about it, and that’s no crime on here, this isn’t a monastery full of mystics scrambling over each other to be humble and abase their ego; so, if you (or anyone else) feel pushed aside by that, then up your own title game, and do what it actually takes to get your posts read.

As @Aprentiz says, getting the message across is what matters.

It’s called running a business. Good luck “hiding your light under a bushel” and trying to make a profit.

I deleted that post because it’s just going to derail this topic into arguments.

Their books do indeed sell out, then circulate for higher prices on the secondhand market. I fail to see why this is a problem for anyone, unless they think magicians should also be beggars. :man_shrugging:

11 Likes

Good work @C.Kendall. keep it up my brother.

4 Likes

46 posts were split to a new topic: Do spirits profit from us learning magick?

EA has this concept down pretty well, tell me you wouldn’t click on something like this :wink:

4 Likes

I stand by my comment on that video still :joy:

9 Likes

6 posts were split to a new topic: Removed posts

Oh , best of luck for ur book man. Didn’t know u r into it ! If am not wrong, u will take the traditional route.

Also planning to self publish, let’s see how it goes. (. One in 100 self published authors make just 1000 USD in a year, not Easy )

1 Like

What an awesome talk you had with EA :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks man

1 Like

You had a change of attitude. You express yourself in a more mature and experienced manner. You have grown in magic and magic has grown in you.

I don’t know what it is but I am happy for you and wish you all the best.

2 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Are you selling on balg?
:pray::black_heart: