Do spirits actually feel good from sex with humans?

Says who? The Torah? If you believe in that myth, she most likely doesn’t enjoy the missionary position. But as a sexual position and pleasure of the specific spots it reaches, she do like it. She also likes changes of sexual positions and being on top, not only by equality matters, but for variety and exploration.

Legends and myths is only a part of doing research, but the actual experiences is better when we peel off the layers of fame or infamy. It’s quite a liberation, and I know for one, that Lilith agree with me about that.

9 Likes

Yes, I can verify this when she specifically wanted me to use this position with her so we could look into each other’s eyes for greater intimacy. I know it may sound stupid to some, but before this I asked her to help me let go of my fear of intimacy due to childhood and past trauma and this is one of the things she suggested later in my work with her and it was a big deal to me because I always had sex in the doggie position instead.

6 Likes

Shivers :relaxed: Mama Lilith is just great!

3 Likes

Yes I know that myth you have mentioned, it is the worse of all among the known. That is a just a lie designed to make woman obey unconditionally to man and using the fear of losing their children or their eternal life. ( I am not a feminist but no woman deserves such nonsense ridicule myth really. Such things indeed are a good examplar of the critism of B. Russels about the true intent of religion and its design concerning woman.( marriage and moral especially)
Unfortunately when someone wants to learn about Lilith he/she should face mostly these lies, they are everywhere.

1 Like

Succupidia, yes u do make a good point and yes your right she does not have nothing wrong with the missionary position but u misinterpreting what i ment , by not going in that position im symbolicly submitting myself to her as the feminine adversary i do that as a form of devotion and respect i take information that i find and threw my workings with her to create my own personal form of connection to mother lilith :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yeah. And the best way to learn about Lilith is not through myths and legends, but through herself, in person. Her infamy might have put her in the map as one of the most known demons out there. That, in itself, gives some oomph to her power.

…but it’s also a burden, in some degrees. You have to feel her to understand that kind of burden, and I have definitely felt that there’s been moments when she wished to be known for something else than being infamous.

There’s nothing wrong with that, and as long as it strengthens your bond by doing what you feel is right and respectful towards her, then continue doing so.

Being submissive towards her is good as a formality. But in my opinion, you should not stay too long in keeping her above you. There’s nothing for her to gain from you, if you act submissive towards her. What could you possibly teach her from that position? I would say; Not much.

And, yes, spirits also learns from us. It’s all about personal perspectives and world views. You might think it’s mostly an amusement for them, rather than something to learn from. Sometimes it is. Most of the times, it’s not.

There’s values within the questions we have about the biggest and smallest things. There’s values in our emotions. There’s values in how we, as individuals, see the world and experience it. There’s values in each and everyone’s perspective. That’s why most spirits are fascinated in humans.

6 Likes

I was thinking about this earlier. Demons really seem to like the stinkhole. I mean, the really really seem to like it. Of course then, so do some of us, so I guess I’m really making no point.

3 Likes

I guess its mostly jealousy. I mean its one thing to see every human but myself getting it on, but then all the spirits. Not that I can’t compete with that, right?

yeah_bitch_i_got_sprinkles_by_aureliacotta-d7bdcep

2 Likes

the demons are “indecent” as humans? (sexually speaking).

asmoday dude
He is badass
i invoke asmoday and you know! my libido is on the rise immediately and burning like hell
if you want to fuck with 100 girl in one night! Asmoday will give you the power
SEX and SEX

i dream about SEX and fuck in my dream
you will have sex super power ability trust me amazing
i didnt lie dude!

he is demon OF LUST! amazing

7 Likes