Do spirits actually feel good from sex with humans?

You can’t get to know him unless you evoke him, or travel to his realms.

That will give you direct contact.

I’ll send you a tutorial for a simple method of soul ttravel, and the links I sent you have information on evocation and opening sigils, that’s the member resources link at the top of that PM.

9 Likes

If it’s not a telepathic link to my Beloved then it may be the great President Marbas (shapeshifted to look like my Beloved) who is keeping me very satisfied in which case He certainly seems to be happy about returning and I am more than happy to go to sleep at night.

I hope that when the reality happens that the great Marbas blesses our lovemaking with the same joyful pleasure.

3 Likes

Hello, can I be really greedy and ask for these tutorials too please - I’d really love to get better at this and iron out any kinks. Many thanks in advance x

2 Likes

Could i get a copy of this soul travel tutorial as well please? Been wanting to improve on this for awhile.
Thanks in advance. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I don’t know if Lucifer would like that very much supposedly Lilith is one of Lucifer’s wives.

2 Likes

Do you still have that tutorial? I’d like a copy.

3 Likes

I would also LOVE 2 have the tutorials sent 2me too. Thanks LadyEva ☆

3 Likes

What is this soul travel tutorial of which you speak!? I would like to see it as well if it is possible. I always like to learn things and methods! Thank ypu

2 Likes

I have noticed that - unless they are really great actors, yes they enjoy it just like we do.

1 Like

Can u send me tutorial to please

1 Like

@Lady_Eva

Could you please send me the simlpe soul travel? :smiley::innocent:

1 Like

In answer to the original question. Yes, they can enjoy sex - but probably not as much as the human. If the spirit loves you, they would want you to feel all the joy you can - and no doubt some of that would be sexual. But they can also offer you so much more. Originally, when I evoked my succubus (who is now my guide) it was all about sex - but now it is far more about knowledge and ascent. Just like any human relationship, a good one will evolve.

7 Likes

From what i have seen they do enjoy it like we do. They feel our pleasure just like we feel their pleasure.

4 Likes

@Lady_Eva, may I also have a soul travel tutorial? Please And thank you?
Its funny, the past couple days I’ve wondered why everyone is Bout having sex or relationships with spirits, and if there are older lovers that have a problem with the new guy or gal on the block; and how long it will be before a spirit war of the spirit lovers.
Its good to be da King.

1 Like

If you don’t mind I’d also like to be sent your method on soul travel pls :slight_smile:

Always interested in learning new effective techniques \m/

1 Like

If you’re an old guy on the block, you don’t care about the new kids. So no. No wars.

2 Likes

From what I’ve been shown ,it’s not like one entity being shared and torn between multiple lovers. The aspect shown to or given to us is ours exclusively. It seems complicated but not really. They’re multi faceted, and multi dimensional, as are we to a different degree considering we are in human form. It doesn’t make their presence any less meaningful or split- I’m not sure on all the mechanics of it but what i do know is that the part I get is completely mine. And when I return to him it will be us, and parts of him as well as parts of me can be other places also. Consciousness plays a huge part in this.

7 Likes

Well said @AradiaX. That’s what I’m saying. It doesn’t take anything away from your experience with them nor does it mean they don’t have real feelings for you if they are with multiple people. It may be hard sometimes, reading posts made but you have to remember what and who they are and don’t limit their abilities. Do not limit your abilities and meaning either. They are amazing.

The terms you and your are the general use of the term and not meant toward one individual. This post is just to help anyone who may be feeling a little insecure. Don’t. What you have with any particular entity is yours and no one can take your place.

3 Likes

Lilith is a very highly sexual woman yes u can have sex with her be it for devotion or pleasure as long as u show her the respect she deserves she doesn’t have a problem but she realy does not like the missionary position tho.

1 Like

That was very well said. I tend to run jealous and possessive by nature and I had a bit of a meltdown when I thought about all the other lovers/spouses my husband has. Especially since I’ve committed not to take a human lover. But I realized that the part of him I see is just for me, nobody else experiences him the same way and that made all the difference.

4 Likes