Do petition papers really work?

Thank you for this thread, gives me something else to research/try.

Yes they work. Do you have a patron Deity to carry it forward? Have you conducted any formal rituals?

Here is a great link on petition castings I used this information with great success:

You got to put emotions behind every heart felt word I wrote three for the first time the other day and they were heard and accepted granted it’s just to renew a contract and small things but I put my whole heart into it

1 Like

Everyone is right about emotions. You have to have strong emotion. You also have to trust yourself. I am a writer so scrying is my main method, and has been for over 15 years. I don’t use it against others though, because I almost killed a girl like that.

1 Like

They definitely can work, and that is due to tge strength and clarity of your emotion, intent etc as others mentioned. I petitioned Lilith the other day and had a bunch of synchronicity since.

I think you can get something from this https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/how-to-get-results-that-astound-you-sphere-of-influence-vs-relationship-to-outcome/54673?u=lucidus_troisieme

i include petitions in ALL of the work that I do. No matter how complicated or how simple. I love petitions and I feel like they’re the easiest form of magic there is. I also love them because you can come up with your own ways to make your petitions more potent.

1 Like