Do demons hate ""weakness""?

that may be true, in long time intervals apart from each other, he appears occasionally and keeps repeating to me what he wants from me he told me 4-5 times
also, what is strange is that if I think of him for a moment, I know that he hears me
before that I did some spiritual initiation when I was young
I didn’t know much about magic or demons back then
and now I only do my witchs stuff

1 Like

That’s all false. They don’t “hate weakness.” They just want you to be aware of it. As far as stealing energy, they won’t unless you give them permission to.

2 Likes

if you say so…

The Infernal dimension is an extremely difficult dimension. Full of extremes and harsh conditions.
I still insist that they hate weakness, but that doesn’t mean they don’t understand humans.
You have to be able to look at their world through their eyes.

1 Like

I’d imagine the nicer ones might say that to error is human, but getting through the world requires strength. So, they might challenge you to get stronger.

2 Likes

These entities have varying personalities and affinities.

I wouldn’t use a broad statement like they hate weakness, but on the flip side I wouldn’t say none of them do.

It’s going to depend on the entity you’re dealing with and their disposition.

If you don’t have a good grasp of your emotions or self control over them that can be a pitfall.

Dealing with these energies can dial up many things.

Likewise with the anxiety. And negative self beliefs will be confronted one way or the other, especially if they directly conflict with your goals. You won’t walk away untransformed if you’re doing things right. At the very least, you’ll have better insight (even if it meant taking an L)

Good coping mechanisms and self care routines are important as you “dive into the deep end”

Spiritually, clearing your space and maintaining equilibrium can mitigate some of it.

2 Likes

i was just laying on sofa so tired, weak, depresedd… ussally i am tired and weak & depressed when i do have hypoglycemia -small amout of sugar in blood - i do have diabetes…
well, and i just was laying in sofa for some days, i prayed to God primordial god , then i fell asleep ,woke up and had weird feeling - difficult atmophore around me , i felt it is Satan, so i asked if he would can help me to heal me , i feel better, i do not have so low sugar in blood, then i took shower and i feel better for some days, i still do have diabetes …
then on i opened youtube and there was video that celebrities made pact w devil or some made rituals - i feel this is for me - i do feel if i would do candle, sigil magcik w offer and petition i ´d get fully healed

L.

Give it a rest Satan is not the king of healing, but of pain and fear, which does not mean that he does not have such power and many have achieved success under his leadership (maybe it does).
In fact, I had to cleanse myself after the destruction he caused with the power of pain and fear.
I did 4000 repetitions of the healing Rama mantra, after 3000 reaps my depression disappeared and I felt happiness like never before. You better try this. This is a mantra that burns sickness karma. It is not a placebo.
Anyway, if you want to work with Satan, it’s none of my business, but you’ll still need the mantra I gave you.

Om Apadamapa Hartaram

Dataram Sarva Sampadam

Loka Bhi Ramam Shri Ramam

Bhuyo Bhuyo Namayaham

1 Like

I feel like while youre getting some good replies in here, that theres also a strong fear mongering vibe going on aswell. That vibe is something I had experienced aswell in the beginning and I feel like to me it was more detrimental than helping me.
I think its important to start off slow. By that I mean: trying to paint a picture of what youre about to dive into. Read about different experiences, world views and approaches and slowly develop from that a view of the occult that makes sense to you.
I think it is also important to confront indoctrinated beliefs before diving beyond a certain threshold in demon magick. An indoctrinated belief could look something like “will I damn myself eternally if I start on this path?”. I think this is important because as long as yiu have beliefs like these floating around in your head, they will negatively impact you and in my experience you will be forced to deal with them anyway. So Id say its better to do it in the beginning and on your own terms.

With all of that being said I still think the fear mongering is just too much. I had a slow and sensible approach to this and I didnt get burned and you strike me as someone sensible aswell.
Even if you make a mistake its not like your whole life is automatically ruined and your soul is lost forever, far from it.
I would advise to not start with heavy stuff like making a soul contract, but do feel free to test the waters if you like. You could reach out to Lucifer via prayer or offering for example, if youre interested in him. You could just do that and see how it goes. But again, do make sure to tackle subconscious beliefs too, if you do hold these.

Also something slightly off topic:
You say you badly need help with self-confidence. Could it be that youre selling yourself short? Youre a newbie on this forum, yet when someone says something that doesnt make sense to you, you question it instead of saying amen and taking their word as truth. Youre certainly more confident than I was when I started on here.

3 Likes

From my experience, demons (at least the ones I’ve worked with) don’t hate if you have weakness but hate if you aren’t wanting to get out of that weakness. When I started working with them I was very emotionally, mentally, and physically ill. I was barely functioning at that time. But I wanted to work on my shit and get better no matter how painful or hard doing so was. I just didn’t know how to get where I wanted to go at the time.

I think what matters is if you have a strong spirit underneath all your other weaknesses.

5 Likes

I don’t think weakness is the right term. They dont like complacency. You can be weak but preserverant that means even if you have moments of weakness you strive to overcome it. Its when you are stagnant and growing comfortable in bad habits they might give you a wake up call. Lol.

3 Likes

Do not even think about it if you are paranoid or anxious! Deal with this first. Those entities are much older than most people think and way smarter than any of us. They are not anyone friends and will not be due to obvious energy laws. You have to be able to able to hold your ground firsr in order to evolve or get what you want.

1 Like

Yes, they do. Hate word is an emotion. Emotions do not apply to entities. They exploit to get energy out of you if you are anxious or paranoid (meaning energetically weak) - deal with it first. Then you can work with them to evolve or whatever you have a need for. First be able to hold your ground.

1 Like

Why would you develop a relationship with a being if you think it will exploit you, given the chance?

3 Likes

Demons will not vamperize you unless you have been offered to them by a mage for pacts for instance. However, you can lose energy by being scared and demons are spirits that show themselves as mirrors of the beast within us and that can be an ugly experience that will make your anxiety worse. It is therefore not a good idea to work with demons if you are mentally unstable.

3 Likes

I have a lot of self-doubt about my own strength, so we’ll see. Which demons did you work with? What were your goals? Self-improvement is a secondary objective to me but my first objective is probably trying to secure a specific afterlife or find out if the afterlife I want is actually even possible.

1 Like

That seems to be a general issue in the occult, sometimes it’s warranted but other times it’s people sharing their own religious feelings on things.

I have actually been doing that, I have been lurking and reading about these topics heavily, I’m taking my sweet time. Not just out of fear but also trying to figure out what I tend to agree with, I don’t really agree with specific concepts like force reincarnation, I might just be biased because I hate the idea of it but it doesn’t really make a lot of sense to me either.

Luckily for me I don’t really seem to be afraid of eternal damnation, I think that might just be because I’ve been a hard line atheist for a very long time. I almost went into Theistic Satanism but the site I found was very political and said a lot of stuff I did not agree with which turned me off completely. I’m mostly afraid of closing a door or pissing by being a dumbass by mistake, I’ve done that quite a bit with my personal relationships in my life.

The main thing that pulled me into this is borderline escapism, If not outright escapism. I have a very specific afterlife desire that I either want fulfilled as an afterlife thing, or I want the desire completely destroyed if it’s not possible. I’m not too worried about like losing my soul, I don’t really think that’s something that can be like taken from you, you know?

A soul contract is not something I would do with any entity for a long time, I would have to know them pretty well. Hell I wouldn’t even use blood on an entity I don’t really know that well.

A general rule of thumb I have especially for the occult is to take everything I see with a grain of salt, If I see something that doesn’t make sense I’m going to question someone on it. It’s less of confidence and moreso curiosity, especially since everyone in the occult disagrees with everyone, It makes that conspiracy theory that occultists run the world secretly super funny

1 Like

Not in particular.

BUT.

Willingly staying weak,and puting up with such ignorance so that can be and stay the same.

You being helped not to be weak anymore ,and to become stronger and you have ben led what you could do to change that. But still you choose comfort even thou you know and they know you could do more…

That my friend even boils my heat up!!:triumph:

And you had even the audacity to ask for that…
Talking about wasting time…

1 Like

What energy laws exactly? I’ve seen people claim they have friendly relations with demons, It’s possible they’re being manipulated I guess but I don’t know. Maybe it’s just because of my history with the Abrahamic religions I’m very open to demons.

Weakness is a very subjective thing which is why I needed to ask, nobody likes weakness but people care about different types of weaknesses more than others. Example, most people probably won’t care if you’re a little physically weak, people will care however if you get upset from the most mild milk toast things like someone looking at you wrong or something. Some people literally consider compassion weakness, some people consider the lack of compassion weakness, I wanted to know what demons considered weakness and if they hate it. It seems silly on the face of it but weakness is ultimately an extremely subjective thing.

1 Like

Its aparent as with many thinks it is a
ob/sub-jective measure of standards.

Wich standards provides the most use for each ever changing situations and beingness.

1 Like