Djinn

Hi, I wanted to tell you about my experience with the djinn, using Corwin Hargrove’s method, the first time I had mixed results, but also bad financial luck, objects at home broke, so I performed the Saturday ritual “banish the jinn”, and everything It stopped and returned to normal. Afterwards, I couldn’t stop thinking about the jinn, the way they delivered was addictive so three months passed and I used the book again and this time it was worse. There was a heavy atmosphere in the house, in two days all the plants withered and died and then my sister and I got sick with a very bad flu. Despite being medicated we only got worse. So I performed the exorcism ritual again and a week later we were cured. I burned Hargrove’s book, I decided to try Baal Kadmon’s book but surprisingly nothing happened. I would like to know what your experience is working with djinn magick Did the same thing happen to you as it did to me? Did you have successes, failures? Now I will try Churaki Ashan’s book, I hope I have luck with that one.

7 Likes

Get on good terms with king Paimon and ask for a rite where HE commands the djinn for you.

5 Likes

That sound good, i can try that

Wow that all sounds awful and I’ve had that book for years but just won’t work with it because a lot of things in it don’t seem right. I took classes on the djinn by Nineveh Shadrach and just don’t think they are for me.

You were really patient for waiting all those months to work with them again and I’m glad you at least felt “cured.”

I would try something else.
Have you had significant success with goetic spirits?

I asked Asmodeus, king of djinn, to command his djinn against an enemy without success, but he is a very hard target. Asmodeus: King of the Daemons by David Thompson.
Also worked a djinn ritual from New demon power by Carl Nagel, no effect. Basically from the Black pullet.
The Atlantean Necronomicon claims the whole Cthulhu gang are djinn, and their energies are so strong so you almost get knocked out. They interact in visions greatly too. Their energies feels so good, feels very cosmic. Worked with them using The book of the Old ones by Carl Nagel.

I get the impression that when the Annunaki came here and enslaved us they drove the djinn away, which seems to be what is described in The Necronomicon. They seem to have been a nuisance to humans as well as Annunaki.

1 Like

@Keteriya has worked extensively with Hargrove’s book and she did not have any backlash like you described. From what she has told me, the rituals worked well for her. I think she might have tweaked the rituals a bit though so perhaps she can chime and describe her experiences.

1 Like

They have worked and well but how I word what I ask for makes a difference- I think.

the only backlash I ever experienced with the djinn was one time- I was trying to put a stop to someone’s alcohol addiction and I used the ritual for that- the one that forces it, not the gentler one.

I thought I’d be the support system, I recognized they’d need a trauma and to get it through it without booze in order realize they could.

It was so dramatic that the next morning was the last time I saw the individual, the trauma the needed ended up being a freak out on me and cutting out of their life.

I am inclined to believe that if you encounter backlash with Hargrove’s method, that you don’t have any avenue for the work to manifest- so the djinn have to create a new avenue.

But since you didn’t plan for that or give them any limitations on what they could do, they opened up the easiest path to manifesting for them- the one that took the least magical work, not the best manifestation and turn out for you.

Not to say they are lazy or anything like that, but more like be careful how you wish and think in regards to the workings while doing them and creating your statement of request.

Simply adding that you want the best possible outcome for yourself- to the end of any request statement should ensure that even if they have to create the path for results to occur, that they do it in a manner less likely to cause problems.

Other than that, I can’t see any reason anything e done different would affect the results- I have tweaked the method depending on if I’m using a preset Hargrove ritual or doing something off the wheel, but I still open for summoning almost exactly the way he says to.

I really think how you speak to the djinn and how you word your request matters more than anything else.

Like I’ve had them outright ignore request that were beneath them until I reworded my request and made it sound like only a djinn could possibly accomplish it.

Basically my experience says how you word the request matters more than any of the rest of the operation.

Or once I forgot Azrael in the opening ritual- like for a ritual everyday for two weeks.

The djinn showed up and I was working from memory so I didn’t realize I missed it until I was copying the ritual down into my grimoire so I’d have a hard copy on hand. It didn’t seem to affect my results at all either.

But my intent was clear and the rest of the opening ritual was right so. I guess they decided if they came near already, they might as well hear me. :laughing:

Words. Look at the wording of your requests- it’s good practice anyways cuz no matter how long you practice, you’ll have things manifest that will make you go… Boy, I knew that would manifest but I sure didn’t think… that way.

I long ago started asking things turn out the best for my longevity and that of a particular relationship in my life and its taken care of most of the odd results I got from time to time-without having to be so specific that the works cannot manifest.

It could even be a subconscious thing when you get down to it- words matter to your subconscious too, so goodness knows I’ve flat out told mine a few times- you don’t do that, ever again, unless I specifically ask.

But those were things I knew my subconscious had done for sure.

Imop if your getting backlash from the djinn with Hargroves method- Stop :stop_sign:

Bouncing from method to method is not going to get better results. I’ve worked with Hargrove and Kadmon and people who can’t discern djinn from genius- the method isn’t what is causing the backlash or the failure of results.

In fact if you recall, Hargrove lets you know which things will cause the djinn to be problem and what not to do as well- so like with pretty much all magic, if something’s going wrong it’s something user end, not Author end.

Imop: If you’ve tried different authors like you mentioned and this is truly your result either a. Fix your words (requests) or b. Djinn energy doesn’t mesh with yours and causes chaos when it interacts.

If it’s B- well That’s as easy as grounding out their energy after the ritual, or accepting it instead of fighting it, but I’m inclined to believe you would feel off or notice the energy makes you uncomfortable during the ritual.

2 Likes

No I had good results and no bad luck. My use was limited and not baneful, they had been sent against someone I know and I was contacting then to Return to Sender essentially (the sender bragged about it online, lo, Me: “thanks for letting me know, I’m on it”). I called them all each day of the week until the ritual was complete.

Where I have had bad luck and breakages is calling Andras. We are warned in his Goetia text that he will try to kill the mage as much as do as he’s asked, and he does try to slopey shoulder that too. Most of the Goetia texts don’t match that well for me, but this one does. I called him twice for extreme bane and twice I had side issues. The work is happening though.

So my feeling is, the side effects for this are probably more about the “LIKE ATTRACTS LIKE” part of things, and are not directly because of who you worked with or how the ritual was designed. I would say add extra precautions when doing baneful work, if possible do it outside the home so that energy is not brought into the house at all, be very careful with wording, exclude collateral damage if you can, and put protections on pets, family and friends, warn your house entity (hobgoblin etc. if you have one) that this is going on and to be extra vigilant, and reinforce your shields and cleanse well.

1 Like

If you wish I can DM you a rite I received from Paimon, who commands the djinn.

Yup, with dantalion, zepar and marbas (I wrote a post about that.)

1 Like

I read the book several times, I did everything perfectly. Also only use love rituals.so I shouldn’t have those negative reactions, the book is not safe in my opinion.

Okay, that sound interesting

1 Like

Class , how was it? His books r so expansive

Yes, please

1 Like

Me too. But I was more attracting him because I was impressed by his might. But Andras is known to attack the mage if he is not given a target. My stomach never hurt so much in my life, couldn’t move for an hour and only breathe shallow breaths. When I looked in the mirror I had a grey cloud around my whole head. Marked for death. So I called him spontaneously, gave him a target and the pain dissipated.

I think it is important to use a magick circle when working with him too, as a sign of respect.

2 Likes

Well in my opinion, imposing your will for love on someone who doesn’t want to love you, will do this- almost every time and has nothing to do with the ritual- it can and will happen no matter what ritual or spirit you use.

Sometimes it takes a while and sometimes it’s immediate.

The backlash is coming from your targets will to not love you which is stronger than your own will to make it happen.

Same is if your magic hits protections. The rebound has nothing to do with the ritual and everything to do with failure to remove protections or foresee the targets reaction.

Negate your targets reaction to the magic and the issue will disappear.

When you are working on a target instead of a situation, you are literally putting your will, up against the targets will, their ancestors, protection, and any spirits that simply favor them for sake of favoring them- if they are magician and actively practice, then you have even more to possibly face at the same time.

For example if you were to do love work on me, with me as the target- I’m certain you’d get a nasty surprise. It wouldn’t matter what ritual or spirit you used nearly as much as it would matter what I am using to prevent it.

But if you truly feel it’s simply the book is not safe, then you just need to move on to something else and there is little point in this discussion or your questions:

I did not have the same thing, I’ve identified your areas of struggle which are not related to the book, but I don’t personally have stake in what you do.

Good luck. I hope you find a book that works for you. :grin::smile:

1 Like

I got rid of the bad luck by moving his alter items into a circle as well, inside my temple. I had had them on a shelf in the hall, and that was allowing too much of his chaotic energy into my life in general. Putting his vessel into an airlock essentially put a stop to that leakage.

4 Likes

how did you do it? There are several on the shelf. I would like to do that

So I have a room dedicated to a “craft room” and it has all my occult and crafting supplies, and a small table that is my main alter and working space.

The room itself is warded with an iron horseshoe nailed above the lintel, representing an energetic bubble that it’s in that only allow permitted energy through, in or out. The intention in it is it’s a space out of time slightly, not anymore part of the house, at that level anyway.

The table stands in a circle, which is energetic made with intention and qi, and is covered with a fabric circle I painted on bedsheet from a thrift store when not in use. It’s a red twin sheet with black acrylic paint and I cut the circle out after I painted it.

3 Likes

Did you use a specific circle? Or is it just an empty circle?