Djinn

Not just spirits, us as well. As for a reason. I use it to bypass people’s wards and shields. As for why they do it that’s up to the individual entity.

Hmm ok. Well Ik this entity isn’t bad.
And at times the entity actually helps me sleep and stay a sleep.
I have an ability where I can figure out if a spirits info by the energy if allowed.
I just don’t think this spirit is comfortable with me yet so I can’t actually tell the gender but ik at times it’s with me. Like rn I feel it’s sitting behind me near my pillows

That’s called scanning, something many people tend to neglect to learn so that’s good.

Well it comes to me naturally. I’ve been able to do it since I was a kid. But I can’t see certain spirits unless they want to be seen. Mainly I see demons easily even if they don’t want me to see them.
But I didn’t know that was scanning.

1 Like

We have a few scanning threads, I recommend you go practice some. With practice your abilities will only get stronger.

2 Likes

Do you have a picture of the ring? I can try to take a look and we can compare notes?

2 Likes

@Gillian_Perdue posted a picture but I can’t seem to find it again

1 Like

Should be in that thread Nissiku.

Is there a way that the ring can be by itself in a picture? Things can get a bit muddy if the person and the object are in the same photo due to different energy signatures intermixing. However, I can see what I can do. (:

@Gillian_Perdue @Rose94

2 Likes

@anon48079295
@Harith

1 Like

Here are some pics with the ring alone.
Hopefully they are good to work with
So when u said you smelt smoke is it like a cider???

@anon33099313 can you link the threads so I can look at them plz and thank you

Hey what’s going how’s everything going with working with your djinn ring ? What’s the sellers name ? And what’s your snap you look cute if you don’t like add me achillesdemigxd