Diving Into The Darkness - Diary/Journal

Thank you very much :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Wow…I’m looking forward to reading about your journey :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Conversation With King Paimon [Pt. 2] - 06/18/19

(Like the previous part, I tried to translate the whole thing, as everything is originally written in German. So I apologize if something sounds off :confused:)

[…]
Me: "King Paymon, you came alone… What about your two servants?
It felt like raised his eyebrows…
We don’t need them here at the moment.
BTW, good music choice!

(it was a binaural beat I found on YouTube, which in all honesty did freak me out a bit in the beginning because with only the candles burning and this kinda dark music playing I felt a bit of leftover fear coming up)
But I smiled and thought there’s no need to jot that down.

Write it down! Write everything down.
Me: “I don’t want to waste your time. May I ask you a few questions?”
Go ahead
Me: “King Paimon, do you see any potential in me to become the best version of myself?”

Silence. It was probably only a split second, but it felt like eternity…

You’re not that bad already. It’s your first conscious evocation and it merely took you 15 earthly minutes to take notice of my presence. Do you think I would be here if I knew you just wanted to discuss some selfish beginner love problems?!
Yes, I do help those who just start out, but I prefer working with those who have a certain level of maturity. And I don’t mean their age or magickal experience. That’s of no importance. What I value is emotional and spiritual maturity.

I take a more comfortable position so I can write better and glimpse at the TV just to make sure I haven’t lost the connection. To my relief he was still sitting on the couch.

Not too bad. You’re still holding the connection although you’re moving like crazy and are taking notes…

I feel the need to present him the offering I prepared, so he could have a bite and a sipp while we talk. It was a glass of sweet wine, grapes and freshly picked strawberries I grow at home.

Leave it where it is. I

I eagerly grabbed my pen to start writing.

Stop writing! Learn to listen first and then you can write it down!"

I winced as I heard that strict and slightly louder voice and automatically lowered my head like a little child who knew she’s done something wrong. But I laid down my pen, as I understood that it was indeed a bit disrespectful.

I like your offering as I see you’ve put in some thought. I will accept it, but will only indulge in it later.

I nodded and paused for a moment hesitating to ask the next question. Then I took a deep breath and pushed all remaining fear aside.

Me: “King Paimon, since you see some potential in me, would you be willing to teach me?”

I again got nervous as there was again this odd moment of silence. It felt as if he was scanning me. His answer was in a soft but firm way. Slowly paced. As if he was talking to a stubborn child, but curious to see my reaction.

Yes. Otherwise I wouldn’t be here. I’ve been waiting for quite a while for you to finally ask me this question.

Me: “How does that work?”

Again I was asking myself what I am getting myself into and totally forgot that he can hear every word. But he was kind and didn’t make fun me.

Look for the signs. Study. But don’t get deceived by busy bodies. You’ll learn everything you need to know when the time is right.
Learn to trust. Yourself.
And get ready for some changes.

Not the type of answer I somehow “expected”, but it didn’t surprise me either. But I was a bit irritated by the last part of his answer. So I asked…
Me: “What changes?”
In order to teach you, you’ll have to operate on a different vibrational level. To get you there I have to… Let’s just say… make a few adjustments in your life. Too much distraction. Too many blockages.

Me: “I see.” Still not sure about what exactly he was talking about.

Me: “Do you insist on making a pact?”
Let’s don’t rush things just yet. But I see that you’re getting tired. We get to all of your questions tonight. Just one more.

His tone indicated that there was no room for pleas or discussions. And he was right. I got tired. After all, this was my first contact with such a powerful entity and I no longer could hold back to yawn. My eyes were watery and I found it to be difficult to hold the connection. I nodded.

Me: “Why did it take me so long to get in touch with you?” (don’t know why I asked this as my last question, as I had a couple of questions written down prior to the contact)

Because you’re a human with a Christian background. Even though you turned away from so called “church” rather early, you still got infected with their poisonous beliefs. It’s your innate thirst for knowledge and truth that brought you back - in a roundabout way.
But don’t get caught up on that. It didn’t take you “so long”. At least not with my understanding of time.
You are beginning to ask the right questions. And with each question, you push away, no, shed a light on your fears. One leads to the other. Everything just in time.

Even more tired and kind of exhausted, I didn’t feel like questioning what he just said. It wasn’t a negative exhaustion, I felt good. Just really tired.

Me: “I want to thank you for coming King Paimon. And I have to admit that I expected loud trumpet noise or something at your arrival or a scary grotesque face. I truly apologize for that!”

I feel him chuckle and reach out for the plate with the offerings.

Put that on your altar. You can keep the picture of Hecate, but I want you to remove the other two.

Oups… I still had a picture of Ganesha and Lakshmi on my altar from the time I thought about working with them. But I never did as I never felt really drawn to either of them. Kind of ignored those on my altar, so it wasn’t a big deal.

Me: “What should I do with your sigil?”
Keep it near you. Day and night. That way it’ll be easier for me to rearrange things so you can move forward.
Me: “Ok. Have other entities made it through the portal?”

No. Your circle made a statement. But you can command everything to return to where it came from if you feel the need.

I felt that our conversation came to an end, so I thanked him again for his time, commanded all energies to leave and pulled back the field surrounding me. It was interesting, even though I closed this little ritual, I still could feel his energy radiating from my couch as if he was watching my every move.

After I cleaned up, I looked at the clock and was shocked that it was past 1:30 am… Two hours had passed. I placed the plate for King Paimon on my altar, removed the two pictures, put his sigil behind the plate so it faced in my direction and drank 3 glasses of water before I went to bed.

What followed was a short but peaceful good night’s sleep.

6 Likes

This picture somehow pretty much represents the energy I felt during our conversation.

Dark but elegant.
Demanding but nurturing.
A warm dwelling force. Ready to destroy if needed.
A protective leader.
A patient teacher. And seductive observer.

Definitely a being that should be treated with respect.

7 Likes

Awesome!! This sounds so much like my own experiences with him! I also made a connection fairly quickly despite not having had any prior knowledge about communication with spirits. I have grown very close to him over time (actually, we were connected from the start) and I can say that he has changed me and helped me in so many ways. You’ll find him a wonderful teacher.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing this with me. I really appreciate it as I was wondering if this experience was even real or just made up by my mind. It’s encouraging to hear that someone has had a similar experience. Yeah, I feel like this journey is going to be really “interesting” :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I am married to King Paimon, and my relationship with him started as a pure mentorship, and I get a vibe from you that you are someone he resonates with. You’re in for a very interesting experience, indeed, whatever direction your relationship might take.

I had SO many doubts in the beginning (they still come up, I guess it’s human nature). One thing he said to me that helped me a lot was that yes, it is all ”in my head“, but at the same time it’s not, because my mind is the receiver and processor, but not the source of my communication with him. It’s kinda like saying the music comes from your radio. Yes and no, since the radio picks it up, but doesn’t generate it.

I made a post a few days ago that you might find useful, it covers (some of) the things King Paimon taught me:

I think you will recognize his ”style“ :wink:

3 Likes

Btw the picture you posted is one of my absolute favorites, and a perfect representation of how I perceive certain aspects of his energy. :black_heart:

1 Like

That absolutely makes sense. And it’s good to know that it’s not just made up by my human mind.

That post is awesome! Thank you very much.

And yes, his style resonates with me. I really like it.

1 Like

It makes perfect sense why he would want you to keep her picture on the altar, but not the Hindu deities. Not because he has anything “against” them (that is not the case at all), but because they are from a different energetic current. Hekate is very closely related to Lucifer, so the energetic link is very compatible.

3 Likes

Gosh, yes! Now I can understand why. This totally makes sense for me. And it also clarified the meaning of an energetic current very well.

The second I saw your explanation, I instantly thought “this is no coincidence. He must have ‘sent’ her to help me understand him better.” Maybe that’s ridiculous, maybe not. Don’t know. But you’re such a great help @Lux_Tenebris Thank you :star_struck:

2 Likes

You’re very welcome! I’m learning so much right now, and already have, thanks to King Paimon’s guidance. :sun_with_face:

1 Like

I Have Been Warned 06/24/19

In my conversation with King Paimon he told me to prepare for some changes. I must admit, I thought about small things will be rearranged someday.

But I have been wrong.

Just a few minutes ago I was told by my boss that my contract will not be prolonged. I was fired.

So the lesson is: 1. Do not underestimate King Paimon. 2. He is working FAST!

Phew… Now this is, as a single mom, is a bitter pill to swallow. But I guess he knows what he’s doing.

3 Likes

Just rewrite the situation over through meditation and you will get a job soon, godspeed.

1 Like

He knows exactly what he’s doing. He will help you find a better job. Keep working with him, and trust him. You will be fine. :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Thank you. Will do so tonight.

1 Like

Eff it! Really didn’t expect him to tackle this one first. I mean I didn’t like the job very much anyway, so it absolutely makes sense that he takes care of that. But so quickly?!

I think I like that, even though I’m a bit overwhelmed at the moment. Will try to talk to him later.

1 Like

08/08/19

Who opened the gates? Why are all the signs, sigils & symbols flooding my brain?

Why do I get into trance so easily? I used to need assistance in the form of music or guided meditations, but now…

I feel calm, but a part of me is always on the look out. Ready to do what needs to be done. But it kinda feels passive. Don’t want to just react, but my mind is flooded with all these visions, that I don’t want to totally overwhelm myself by doing a ritual or some bigger magickal workings…

All I do is trying to keep up by scribbling & sketching & drawing & writing…

3 Likes

09/30/19

To be honest, I was kind of scared to go deeper after my first experience with King Paimon. I sensed that there is so much that will come up and wasn’t sure whether I was ready to handle it. So I tried to stay away (ahem)…

But the classic RHP stuff didn’t satisfy me either, so I spent the past weeks researching and started to read Karlsson’s book “Kabbala, Qliphoth and the Goetian Magic”. No summoning demons, no rituals, nothing.

Fast forward to today:

I felt drawn to meditate in the morning. First I thought that I wanted to finally connect with Lucifer, but after I got into a meditative state, looked at his sigil for a few minutes and chanted his his enn, I just heard “Your black flame”. Nothing else besides feeling some shivers running through my body.

So I quickly looked for Raven’s (I guess that’s her name) “Ignite your inner black flame” video on YT, which I stumbled upon a few weeks ago. I ended up using Behemot-X’s version. I didn’t count how often I have recited the mantra, but it didn’t take that long until I started to feel something strange around my solar plexus area. So I placed my left hand on it and focused on breathing into it while repeating the words.

The more I breathed, and with every breath, this feeling expanded up into my chest. Then higher into my throat. Then my head.

By the time it reached my head I had difficulties breathing, started to feel dizzy and as if I had to throw up. Simultaneously it seemed like I was flying through a cosmic tunnel at the speed of light. Faces, colors, sceneries, darkness, all rushed by. Then I floated into nothing. I was nothing. My forehead was kind of hurting and I almost blacked out.

So I opened my eyes, reminding myself to keep calm and keep on breathing.

After a while I ended the “exercise” and came back to reality pushing some of whatever it was into the ground.

Whatever it was, it was fascinating. But what was that? And my head is still hurting a bit…

1 Like

10/01/19

So I finally made up my mind & overcame my fear of evoking Lucifer.

Maybe I did something wrong, or it was just his choice to present himself the way he did, but nothing “spectacular” happened.

I didn’t expect him to show up like the grotesque creature so many describe him to be. It’s just that even the energetic changes around and within me were much more pleasant and kind of soothing than I thought.

My intention wasn’t to make him do something for me, but to introduce myself and get a feeling for his energy. To get to know him and ask for some guidance in regards to my ascension journey.

He didn’t disappoint me, but left me with more questions… (what I kinda expected).

In a nutshell, what he said was:

• - invest time! Study & write down what you learn and experience (hint on my BOS which is collecting dust)
  • - strengthen your will & dedication through practice
  • - learn divination
  • - find out more about your heritage. There's magic & knowledge to be found.

I asked him whether I should talk to my ancestors and his response was: “You can start there. Look into Necromancy.

He also told me that Lilith would open the gate and that I should contact Naamah but be ready for transformation. (This part is rephrase as I almost lost the connection due to dizziness and getting tired.

This is where I am a bit confused now. Talk to my ancestors, look into Necromancy AND the Qliphoth? Why Necromancy? And should I do it all at the same time? Isn’t that a bit too much?!

I have never been really interested in Necromancy. Psychic Vampirism is more what I wanted to learn… He should know that, but I guess there’s a reason he points me in this direction. And now the Qliphoth… Yeah, I started reading Karlsson’s book and am researching & learning as much as I can (without taking notes, hence his pun of writing I guess) , but don’t feel ready to start working through it.

Sure, I don’t want to be an “armchair magician”, but I also don’t want to risk losing my mind and go insane if I start working on these things all at once. I just can’t - I’m a single mom and have to raise a 6 year old!

On the other hand, V. K. Jehannum said in one of his videos something like: “If such a spirit tells you to do X, you better f*cking DO it!” There must be a reason why he told me to look into this I guess. I mean, I’ve been asking for guidance not reassurance of things I don’t know or understand yet…

I don’t mean to be disrespectful, it just feels intimidating and like A LOOOT to handle. But maybe he knows more about me than I do…

We’ll see where this leads me, but I think I’ll start with my ancestors.

4 Likes