Discussing The Nature Of Light & Dark, Do Science & Magick Crossover?

How so?
What experiences can you provide that made you think that?

Do you really want to know why people attempt to “rationalize” the supernatural?

It’s very simple, why do you want to ask that question in the first place?

1 Like

Lol. Because they don’t understand it.

I’m sorry. I don’t need to provide shit to you.

1 Like

That’s fine, and I can simply say that it’s okay to rationalize the occult, and you can’t say anything against that.

1 Like

@Epsilon_The_Imperial this is more of a philosophical statement

@

1 Like

I could. But I can choose not to.

1 Like

Why though? Why is Truth something to have people decide for themselves? How can you say that without without appealing to a lack of Truth as the Truth itself?

1 Like

Past experience and belief defines perception.

1 Like

Past experience and belief? Then you’re relying on rationality to create that perception lol.

You just don’t want to call it rationality because you think that experience and belief are extra-rational.

1 Like

In other words, people choose to believe in something. This is their “truth”. That’s their reality.

1 Like

You misunderstood.

1 Like

But what is the Truth that allows people to define their own truths as the reality?

Are we not living Gods?

Or is that not the Truth that allows people to define their own realities?

1 Like

Even the experience of Void is not entirely extra-rational. Rationality is not just a product of the Human Mind.

1 Like

Against the general consensus of this forum many people have yet to reach that.[quote=“Epsilon_The_Imperial, post:51, topic:26265”]
But what is the Truth that allows people to define their own truths as the reality?
[/quote]

Truth is just a perception. It’s what somebody believes. One’s falsehood is another’s truth

1 Like

Ok.

Then how do you feel about over rationalization or “over thinking”

1 Like

Its not rationalizing its demonstration through rigors tests done over and over again as proven by telekinesis parapsychology and electromagnetism among others. When a person uses telekinesis for example the EEG will read a large spike in the gamma brain waves every time showing a clear correlation. Its reliable and not conjecture.

1 Like

The what

1 Like

Electro-encephalogram. Electroencephalography - Wikipedia

4 Likes

Oh ok. He’s using big words. LMAO.

2 Likes

Thank you Eva. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

So what you’re saying is when we, for example, do a ritual our brain waves spike? Help an interdimensional fool understand what you’re saying?

1 Like