Discerning the Transmundane

Just some more recent work/insights I thought it’d be good to consolidate in this thread.

The Abyss is the closest realm to what we consider ‘Hell’. By just communicating to entities from it, one signs a contract. They will attempt to drag you down with them.

This isn’t idle speculation. I’ve had posts and messages with members concerning Choronzon. Managed to hide for a little while by using a sigil an entity gave me. But that sigil came at a cost as well. If it weren’t for Lucifer being kind enough to save me, my life and practice would have been cut short.

When dealing with higher entities, be wary. Sometimes there is a cost simply for conversing. When learning about death energy, for example Osiris required a life as payment for the knowledge shared.

Spirits do not operate in the same ways that we do. Manipulation, cunning, deception, war, these are the ways in which greater spirits operate. One does not simply ‘get’ the title of god by being super friendly and kind to everything.

Godhood is a throne, a place of power that can be taken… if one has the strength and skill to do so.

Fighting is inherent, in the spiritual only the strong survive. It all comes down to strength. Sometimes, entities will seek you out because of your accomplishments and challenge you. Sometimes, they’ll challenge you just because they pass by and think they can take you.

Everything is fair game to them. Companions, family members, loved ones and friends are all fair game and can be used to harm you.

Or, to force you into an emotional state where you’ll make shit decisions and harm yourself.